ARMS Club (Now open!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Who's your favorite (non-DLC) fighter?

Spring Man
No votes
Ribbon Girl
No votes
Ninjara
No votes
Master Mummy
No votes
Min Min
60%
Mechanica
40%
Twintelle
No votes
Byte and Barq
No votes
Kid Cobra
No votes
Helix
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: ARMS Club (Now open!)

Postby Rinovo » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:05 am

SilverStärlight wrote:I know team Mechanica ended up suffering the biggest loss in the history of Party Crash (we were so outnumbered oh geez), but that was probably the most fun I've had during a Party Crash yet. ;v; We fought so bravely. <3

Anyway, on another topic, can I just randomly say that I feel really bad for actual respectable Ninjara and Springtron players? Going by experience, it looks like a lot of obnoxiously poor sports and other distasteful players gravitate towards those characters in particular for some reason, which probably really hurts their reputations. (I think Ninjara has it the worst, but I've seen a lot of obnoxious Springtrons, too.)
Maybe I'm just imagining it, but it sure seems that the majority of poor sports I run into are picking one of those two. It's a shame that they end up making those (perfectly good) characters look bad, considering that, like all characters, there are plenty of actual good, respectful players who happen to main them, too.

(That being said, even the poorest sports in ARMS are nothing compared to how bad a lot of other games have it on a regular basis, and I'm so thankful we don't have to deal with that kind of toxicity here. Aside from the extremely, overwhelmingly rare appearance of a deliberate teamkilling griefer in something like Vs. Hedlok, the most disrespect we have to deal with is very occasional people who do vague little "dances" mid-match as a taunt (not exactly a devastating gesture xD). I won't even hesitate to say that this game has the greatest online atmosphere in fighting game history. <3)

Ohhh yeah. Ninjaras and springtrons seem to be the worst offenders.

Am I the only one who plays lolipop or? I like chaining her jumps with blocks haha
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FancyWatermint » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:41 pm

With the updates Star made to the Splatoon club, I feel inspired to freshen this place up in the same way, so I've went and removed the member list from the front page along with forms; now everyone can just jump right in and discuss \(^o^)/

@Star - I feel bad for Ninjara and Springtron, too; it unfortunately does seem like you find a lot of poor sports picking them, which is a shame, since like you mentioned, they're perfectly good characters like any other
(But I'm also thankful for the overall very pleasant atmosphere in online ARMS ;v; I was amazed when we first came in--and of course am still amazed now--at how free of toxicity it is)

@Rinovo - Ooooh; I've been trying her out a bit recently, myself, and am actually considering making her one of my secondaries :D I'm not very experienced with her yet, but I've been enjoying her bouncy playstyle so far. Chaining her jumps and blocks sounds like a really good technique to get the hang of, too~ I think Lolas who do that must be some of the hardest to catch xD

🍁 Maplepond Mill, a cozy and laid-back multifandom RP by Wyverncult - Open to new members~ 🍁

═════════════════════════════════
-Previous username: FancyCarbon◇

═════════════════════════════════

◇ AirClan, a small Warriors-themed Discord hangout ◇
(Warriors knowledge optional)
FancyWatermint

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:58 pm

that's awesome :>

I haven't actually played for a little bit, so i'm a bit rusty on everything, but I'm getting some motivation to play again!
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarWithRockDots » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:24 pm

oh my goodness WE ARE NOT ALONE

Anyway, I think Lola is pretty cool, too. I was having fun playing as her recently, and I love how unpredictable her movements can be. As a Dr. Coyle player, I am already very comfortable with moving around and trying to be a difficult target. xD
^ Click there to go to my off-Oekaki art gallery <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Splatoon Fanclub
Cozy Warriors-themed Discord server (Warriors knowledge optional)

Formerly known as SilverStärlight
Gaming mains and such can now be found on my Carrd (see my profile for the link)

----------
StarWithRockDots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me