[CASTREALM] Guild Hall (posting open)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [CASTREALM] Guild Hall (posting open)

Postby doktor monty » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:07 am

hugs100 wrote:
cyber; wrote:

quick questions!

about guilds, can we players make them up ourselves and have an official guild discord/fanclub too ?
      and user made comps. could be readoptions for monsters that are no longer wanted?

ah im sorry if im getting annoying, I like having things clear to me ^^

I'd actually like to know these questions too.

Also, will we be able to make our own guilds later in the development of the game??

xx guilds are a wip, and user made comps for unwanted spirits is allowed
I don't have discord? So I guess that could happen if a mod made it- we'll discuss
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [CASTREALM] Guild Hall (posting open)

Postby beeqlass » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:16 am

Doktor Monty wrote:xx guilds are a wip, and user made comps for unwanted spirits is allowed
I don't have discord? So I guess that could happen if a mod made it- we'll discuss

hm. what I was thinking is that for the discord thing, the owners of the guild would create the discord group - think of discord sorta like skype ,, but ..... way more complicated and designed for mostly gaming.

and maybe there could be things such as raids that could be discussed within the discord group, but would need an approval/run by a mod before it could actually take place.

-maybe raids could include minor things, such as taking away minor items, gps and possible stats ? these items would be divided equally among the guild?
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me