My Chemical Romance ll Always Accepting ll

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: mᎽ ᏟhᎬmᎥᏟᎪᏞ ᏒᎾmᎪᏁᏟᎬ

Postby truce. » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:30 am

Withdrawn.
Last edited by truce. on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
truce.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:13 pm

Question of the Day wrote:When did you first hear about MCR?

I don't remember when I first heard MCR, but I do remember being a little kid and sitting in front of the T.V. waiting for their music videos to come on MTV.

Throw back to when MTV played music...
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
Hello! I go by they/them pronouns
mostly into music, art, and trades.
feel free to
pm me about similar interests,
or art trades ! microwave,
mcr, title fight, free throw etcc

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewbluey » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:15 pm

I gotta agree with Destruction (I don't know what you want me to call you so... xD). My first experience with My Chem was very similar. I remember being around 8 or 9 years old and back then I was in absolute love with the Killers so I'd stay up all day and watch Fuse (back when Fuse played music 24/7). The Killers were constantly in the the Top 20 videos (Mr. Brightside, anyone?) and that's when Helena first premiered. I recall seeing Vampires Will Never Hurt you a while before that but I never put two and two together. When I first saw the video, I was like "Oh my god, who is he?"
Fast forward a couple of months when the daughter of my mom's hairdresser had the Three Cheers CD that she didn't like and she let me borrow it. I, of course, loved it and got a copy for myself that Christmas.

I also really like the Question of the Day format.
ewbluey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:24 pm

You can call me whatever you'd like, whether it's my Killjoy name, or Dez, or Destruction. Either is fine.

I think My parents knew I was going to be a weird child when I started showing an interest in music like MCR at such a young age. Maybe around the same age as you. ^^^ I remember the killers! <3

I'm Glad you like the question format! I wasn't sure how I should do it at first.
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
feel free to

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewbluey » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:39 pm

Oh ok!^^ You can obviously just call me Blue. Pretty self explanatory.

I know, my parents kind of raised me on alternative music so I never grew up really liking pop or anything. The Killers and MCR were the first and everything else kind of branched off from there.

It's a really good idea because if people run out of things to talk about, we can always revert back to the question of the day.
ewbluey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GhoulishDes » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 pm

I was raised on things like Linkin Park and Evanescence and *cringe* Nickelback. C: All still have a special place, but nothing can compare to my unearthly love for My Chem. Recently I started listening to I Never Told You What I Do For A Living. Its just sooooo good.

That's true! Should we decide a mod after we get more members?
ImageImageImage

━━━ revenge ━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding link link link
└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
feel free to

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
GhoulishDes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewbluey » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:02 pm

That song is so great! If you're ever in for a trip, you should definitely look up the Vitamin String Quartet cover of that song. It's absolutely beautiful.

And yeah, we can wait for just a little bit to see if anyone else who joins is interested in being a mod, that way we have a selection to choose from. I don't know how many people have asked to be mods yet, I think only one? But yeah if they're the only person within a day or so, the choice should be pretty easy. xD
ewbluey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chemicello » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Oh my, I can't remember when I first heard about them!
    Umm it wasn't long before they broke up, actually, about a year after danger days was released, that makes me feel like a fake fan, but you know. I heard about them late 2011 I think, and started listening in 2012. My intense love for them has really escalated recently, for some reason! I just love em.

As for mods, I say give it a few more days to see if many more people join, then decide. I would love to be a mod though! x
╔════════════════╗
chemi .INFJ. she/her
ravenclaw. french/ english.
*houseplant enthusiast*
*mountain and trail runner*
I love roleplaying, and
helping new players. pm me
if you want help or a chat!

╚════════════════╝

Chemicello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ewbluey » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:24 pm

@Chemicello- That definitely doesn't make you a fake fan. I know handfuls of people from CS and Tumblr that got into MCR after they broke up and it still doesn't lessen their impact as a fan. I actually think fans like those are some of the best kinds because you guys perpetuate MCR even after they're gone and you continually give them relevance. I think that without you, MCR as a whole including the bandom would be at a complete stand still. We need new fans to give MCR life.

And I'll keep a list of all the members who are requesting positions. Destruction and I will probably talk it through PM when it's time to decide, based on what she wants in moderators etc. We also have to talk through my duties as co-owner so I don't overstep boundaries and we'll probably make sure we're on the same page and everything.
ewbluey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:02 pm

USERNAME;; Jaded
KILLJOY NAME;; Jaded (I'm serious. That's why it's my username. That's why I chose it way back in the day.)
FAVOURITE SONG;; I don't know. Skylines and Turnstiles or Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us probably.
FAVOURITE BAND MEMBER;; Pencey Prep and Leathermouth are probably both in my top five favorite bands so I'd have to say Frank Iero.
FIRST SONG YOU HEARD;; I don't know? Whatever was on the radio in 2008? I'm not even sure.
FAVORITE QUOTE;; from a band member- "We have always been super respectful to our fans. You spelled Pencey wrong you ------- idiot." Frank Iero. from an album "Look Alive, Sunshine."
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me