Official Lestril Pets Thread

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Official Lestril Pets Thread

Postby Teeze » Wed May 08, 2013 12:44 pm

SpartanAmethyst wrote:
Name:
Ferik
Describe the Dandolm:
Very quiet and tending to be slightly apathetic, he's a definite loner, and for good reason. Coming from a family of mostly dull-colored Dandolms, he was always the outcast growing up, even despite being the oldest and strongest of his litter. A strong fighter, he's grown up having to physically take what he needed because he never really succeeded at any of the jobs he had been assigned to. From this, as well as leaving his birth pack, he has become physically and mentally strong, as well as becoming very used to failure. Sadness doesn't affect him, and he's never known happiness. He wears a carefully cultivated mask, showing no emotion until he's driven to extreme anger. But underneath everything he desperately wants to be treated as a normal Dandolm and find a mate.

So far I think that this is the best description I've seen in regards to how much potential it has. I love that it has the required personality, some background, and also a hint at what's planned for the Dandolm's future which tells me he is going to be used and not collect dust. And from what you wrote I think he could have the potential to start a new pack with Evani and be the Alpha; but that depends on where you want to go with them.

I looked at Evani's personality too and I think they will compliment each other well and I am kind of excited about maybe getting to make them a pup in the future. I am looking forward to reading more about Ferik and Evani and their relationship if you are willing to post parts of your stories about them.

I would love to see some art and stories about all the Dandolms.

Here is a picture of Dell... Actually it is the first picture of him since I drew it before I had made his official Dandolm image.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me