Narakari rider's snuggery

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our snuggery. Don’t be shy. Just come in, take a seat and make yourself comfortable. There’s only one thing for you to keep in mind: We’re generally here for some Narakari talk. So please keep spam to a minimum. If you're curious now what a Narakari is, jump over to this thread: Narakari Meadows

Members (new, old, medium… ^^)
Everyone is welcome here. We don’t care if you already have a Narakari or not. And we don’t have any form you have to fill out. Just jump in, say hello and enjoy.

Table of contents

1st – Hi, you’re here, right now!
2nd- News, ads, announcements, EVENTS and more
3rd- The Quest
4th- gift lines, banners and co.
5th - the second archive, go to this post to read what’s special with this

(6th - external: The Narakari story collection for more information and of course some official stories about the Narakari)
7th - external: Narakari steal game

Any questions?
Take a look at our Narakari facts and FAQ (link). If there’s no answer for your question, feel free to ask. We don’t bite. Generally… If we had dinner before… well… ;)

Please note: Most things, questions, adds etc. can be discussed here. Don’t PM me if it’s not really private or should be a surprise for others. PMs tend to get lost, posts don’t.

Thread moderators:
Dizzy socks
VampireMessageNinja

And now have fun with our official clubhouse thread.
- Yama
Last edited by Yamaneko on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 am, edited 20 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcements

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:17 pm

News, adds, announcements …

This is our news section.
If you have anything Narakari concerned that you want to advertise for (e.g. an art contest of one of your Narakari), just let us know. We’ll post it here. Of course we’ll make some announcements here, too. Just stalk this post a bit to know what’s going on with our breed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late Yama is late. As always at the moment. :/

Anyways. It's time to prepare yourself for our Halloween event. Many owners have asked for a team event. Therefore this Halloween we'll have another team event.
Before I start to explain how it works I kindly ask you to read everything carefully. I'm more than just busy at the moment and therefore not in the right mood to answer questions that only appear because people don't read my post. Sorry guys.

Ok, now let's move over to the event.
1)The teams.
As you can imagine, you have to build teams. Each team has between 2 and 5 members. Not more, not less.
Smaller teams have to work harder but if they win, there are less people to share the prizes with. ;)
Each team needs a motto, like zombies, vampires, funky flowers... Each motto can only be used once.
Each team has one team leader who will pm me about the team or if there are problems.
If you set up a team, the team leader has to PM me with the teams name and its members. After this PM no changes are possible! deadline for the teams is 30 October, 23:59 GMT.
Hint: It is a good idea to have team members with different skills. Drawing, writing, photographing... everything may appear as a task.
2)The tasks.
On October 31stI'll post 5 tasks. Those tasks have to be solved in a particular order. Each team member has to do at least one task. The team who finishes everything first, wins.
3) The prizes.
The winning team gets:
- 10 slots (their decision how to apportion them among the members)
- fist pics on the premade Halloween designs (1 for each member, the leftovers will go to the premades)
- 3 different semi customs (each worth of a different amount of C$)

Teams:
J.S.S. >Zombies< 4 members
Cavy's Girl -Team Leader
Fire At Heart
Queen Chrysalis
QuantumNightmare

and

(Evil) Unicorns
Dizzy - Team Leader
Vampire

After-Halloween-Party
Rules are already clear, so here are the tasks. They have to be solved in the correct order, from 1 to 5.

1) Create an draw your team mascot.
2) No Halloween without lantern. But it's over now... So, take a picture of a dark lantern. (Can be any lantern).
3) How did your mascot celebrate Halloween? Write a story. Minimum 300 words.
4) Too many candies... Put your mascot on a funny(!) picture together with a Narakari of the opposing team. Show us both of them are sick because they ate too many candies.
5) Leftovers... Share some candies with the opposing team. This can be done in any way. Be creative.

Good luck to everyone.

~Yama

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yamaneko wrote:I'm calling all gentlemen!
(Ladies are welcome, too)

While I was planning a Halloween ball for you I received an alarming message. The Glory, a proud and old argosy, ran ashore nearby a desert island. To complete the disaster the area around this island is pestered with pirates, buccaneers and shady characters I don't even want to mention.
Therefore I'm deeply saddened to announce that there won't be a ball this year, again. We have to find this ship and save it's treasures. Your help would be more than appreciated. I need up to seven brave ladies and gentlemen.
Let's show those nasty pirates that they have to keep their dirty hands off this ship. Take your Narakari, your rapiers and rifles!
To (the) Glory!

Event information:
Yeah, everyone else does Trick and Treat. We don't.
But nevertheless some Halloween costumes are required.

° There are two teams who battle against each other: The brave and noble gentlemen from the Royal Navy and those.. well.. pirates. Each team has a captain. I lead the gentlemen. The pirate captain will show herself later. Maximum number of crew members is seven.

° To enter this event you have to draw a picture of one of your Narakari plus rider. At least the rider has to be costumed either as a gentleman/lady or as a pirate. Narakari track should be fitting to your chosen team. You have time for your picture until October 30.
This picture is just to enter the event, it's no part of the battle!

° Once entered a team you can't change your mind. And it's important for the whole team that you participate. If you fail the whole team might lose!

° On October 31, the event will start. There are a few tasks which have to be solved one by one. The team who finishes all tasks first reaches the Glory and saves the treasure chest.
Within this chest you'll find some prizes, donated by the pirate captain and me. Please notice that the treasure might not be equal to the number of crew members. For example if there are 7 gentlemen who win the treasure might contain just five slots plus four other things.
You have to share your treasure with your team mates!
But don't worry there are enough prizes for all crew members.

° For further questions ask the captain of your confidence.

For all gentlemen of the Royal Navy:
As this is a team battle we'll coordinate ourselves via PM. If you have questions or anything else contact me with the title "Narakari - Gentlemen"
[/quote]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Race of Gods

Welcome to our second big tournament. As last year a lot of tasks, prizes and hopefully fun are waiting for you.

Registered teams:
- Vulcan's Inferno (Dizzy socks)
- Tapios Beast of prey (Karne de saintclaire)
- Mielikk's Hunters for 1st (Fire at Heart)
- Angels Of Gaia (Queen Chrysalis)
- Typhon's Heirs (Schneemaehne)
- Nyx' Knights (Chouhesi)
- Huracán's Path (Expendable)
- Rath of Seth (Twitch3306)
- Falcons of the Horus's Realm (ImmyWimmy1)
- Artemis's Arrows (wolfdoglover)
- Falcons of Freyja (QuantumNightmare)
- Tengu's Birds of a Feather (Nikki6Ashba)
- Thanatos' Champions (always;)
- Team Loki

FINAL SCORE

1 - Nyx' Knights - 80 points
2 - Rath of Seth - 59 points
3 - Angels Of Gaia - 56 points
4 - Typhon's Heirs - 52 points
5 - Vulcan's Inferno - 29 points
6 - Huracán's Path - 17 points
7 - Tapios' Beast of Prey - 12 points
8 - Falcons of Horus's Realm - 1 point

Prizes:
Last but not least, the point you’re all waiting for: The prizes.

1st place wins: 1 custom Narakari OR 1 free breeding, a full body picture of the winning Narakari, 10 slots
2nd place wins: 1 semi custom worth 12 points, 5 slots
3rd place wins: a free premade coupon, 3 slots

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here for our brand new dA group!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anniversary on Dec. 16.
Last edited by Yamaneko on Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:54 am, edited 410 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fanart

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm

The Quest

What is "The Quest"?
- The Quest is a long time drawing task. I'll give you a topic that has to be drawn. You have around six month to finish this picture. It's no competition, so every picture that meets the demands will be rewarded. After those six month the topic changes. You can participate whenever you want but only earn the reward one time per quest. (That means up to two times a year.)
But please, do your best on these pictures. If I see that you just rush through them to earn slots as quick as possible I'll close this drawing task and it will never be re-opened again.

What's the reward for The Quest?
- Due to the long time and that every participant will earn slots, it is rewarded with three Narakari slots. You can only do one picture per given topic, what makes 2 pictures or six slots a year. I think it's just fair.

Any rules/ requirements for the drawings?
Yes, just a few:
- All CS rules and art rules apply
- Do those pictures on your own, no (bought) linearts or something like that.
- custom pictures please. NO linearts
- Digital or traditional, both is fine.
- Your picture has to be full body, full coloured, including a background and of course topic related
- The earliest day you're allowed to post your pictures is 20 days after the topic is given. I really don't want rushed art for easy slots here. Take your time and fill your Narakari with live.
- Please post your pictures here, in the snuggery. Because we're all curious about your work.

Current topic:
Mud!
You Narakari faces a big, no a huge muddy puddle. How does it react? Jump in? Roll in the puddle? Or is your Narakari maybe a bit ... scared?

End date: 28 March, 2016, 23:59GMT

Have fun and do your best!
~ Yama

Pictures:
-
Last edited by Yamaneko on Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:06 am, edited 67 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gift lines & banners

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Gift lines

by Nikki6Ashba
by Schneemaehne, please contact her for the psd-file
by HorseFan21♞
by Teeze

Banners

Free to use in your CS signatur. Do you support us? ;)

Image - made by Faylaa
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/14m6i3r.png[/img][/url]

Image - made by Schneemaehne
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833[/url]

Image - made by Lord Amazillion
[urlhttp://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833][img]http://www.oyla2.de/userdaten/857/58248/bilder/narameadowsbanner.png[/img][/url]

More banners:
by Plainsong:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833][img]http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh483/plainsong23/Narakari_zps0dbf6a6e.jpg[/img][/url]

by Ayanca:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/290zg1x.png[/img][/url]

by Fire at Heart:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/352iv44.png[/img][/url]

by ~SkyAngel~:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1560833][img]http://i12.servimg.com/u/f12/17/75/23/22/banner10.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by Yamaneko on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archive

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm

The second archive

Ok, you may ask now what’s different to the other archive in our shop thread. This one here is more detailed. Here you can give your Narakari a personality, a story, special disciplines whatever you can imagine.
If you want your Narakari to be mentioned here just make a thread for your Narakari. In this thread you can tell us everything you want about your Narakari. For example the name (with its meaning?), gender, height, age, character, riding disciplines, offspring…
PM me as soon as your "stable thread" / "herd thread" is ready.

For every good herd thread I'll give out one additional slot!

-Archive sorted by owners-

aaliyah.

Cavy's Girl

ChloeEvoe

Chouhesi

Chromahound

Death of Fantasy

Dizzy socks

dreamwalker

Fire at Heart

jojen

Lady Croft

llamasmurfs

Mayorati

Mello-chan

Merlin's Heir

Nikki6Ashba

Queen Chrysalis

Ruby-Skylark

Schneemaehne

Simmarrah

Teeze

TheFabulousHorse

Twitch3306

VampireMessageNinja

Yamaneko
Last edited by Yamaneko on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery - Don't post atm

Postby Yamaneko » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 pm

This thread is officially opened now!
Take a seat, and drink some hot chocolate with us! ;)
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2nd Archive

Postby Death of Fantasy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 pm

Name: Rúnyondo (quen.: 'red flame son')
Date of birth: Oktober 5th 2007
Heigth: 5.25 feet/160 cm
Father: unknown
Mother: unknown
Offspring: Pandora, Rúcimahó
About:He is the leader of his herd and he really shows it. He is absolutely proud and wild. He has quite a temper and is very energetic. To earn his trust, you need to be very patient and attentive. But when you earned his trust and respect he is really caring and obedient, though he is pretty dominant. Since he mostly takes care of the herd he is ridden quite seldom. He really hates if you take the reins too strict and he will show you with trying to get rid of you. He is pretty fast and swift that is why he is great in barrel race. Since he is pretty brave he also excells at trail.
Discipline(s): Barrel Race, Trail
Crystal: jade
Genetic info: heterozygotus agouti, non silver carrier

Name: Vilwarin (quen.: 'butterfly')
Date of birth: May 28th 2012
Heigth: 4.8 feet/147 cm, still growing
Offspring: none yet
About: Vilwarin is surprisingly calm and very obedient, perhaps that is why he still gets along with Rúnyondo and why he just lets him be. It is just as if he is gelded, but perhaps his hormons just haven't had full impact. Who knows. As soon as problems rise, I will probably put him away from the others, maybe together with Lóminén. He is pretty fearless and seems to have some stamina. He can run pretty fast and is, like many other young horses, pretty energetic and playful. Sometimes he seems to be more of a regular horse than a Narakari or when he jumps high you think he sees himself as a butterfly. He is always very gentle and his touches are light. He would never dare to trample over you or ram you. Sometimes you get the image he does act, as if he knows what his hellmark means.
Discipline(s): Distance race
Crystal: turmaline
Genetic info: heterozygous agouti, heterozygous dun, non silver carrier

Name:Rúcimahó (quen.: 'dreadful shadow')
Date of birth: March 1st 2013
Heigth: 3.4 feet/103 cm, he probably about 5.4 feet/1.65 cm as an adult
Father: Rúnyondo
Mother: Morelen
About: Unlike his parents he seems to have a knack for jumping and eventing. He is very curious and seems pretty brave most of the time, but like his father and mother he is pretty proud and won't take any insult lightly.
Discipline(s): Eventing
Crystal: red garnet
Genetic info: non-agouti, non silver carrier

Name: Morelen (quen.: 'dark star')
Date of birth: June 21st 2006
Heigth: 5.01 feet/155cm
Offspring: Rúcimahó
About:She is the female leader of the heard and a bit friendlier and calmer then her mate, but still she is pretty energetic and very proud. If something is new for her, she can be a bit fearful and very careful. But when she trust you, you may calm her a little bit. She is a natural leader. As Rúnyondo is the protector of the herd, I ride her most of the time. Also like Rúnyondo she hates too strict reins, but she is not so fierce in showing as her mate. She really cares for her herd and her mate. If she trusts you she is a pretty gentle companion. Since she is sometime a bit of a show-off she really loves reinings and is pretty good at it.
Discipline(s): Reining
Crystal: red garnet
Genetic info: non-agouti, non silver carrier

Name: Lóminén (quen.: 'dark water')
Date of birth: November 15th 2006
Heigth: 5.02 feet/153 cm
About: Lóminen is really proud and a totally show-off. She often collides with Morelen or Artemis but is not as dominant as both of these mares and so is lower in ranking. She knows how beautiful she is and she loves to show it. But this mare has some star-allures and her head needs to be set in the right direction from time to time. She hates to get herself muddy and avoids it. Under the saddle she is really graceful and her steps are absolutely soft. It is a pleasure to ride her, if she has the mood for it.
Discipline(s): Pleasure
Crystal: dioptas
Genetic info: homozygous black

Name: Artemis (greek goddess of the hunt)
Date of birth: January 3rd 2011
Heigth: 4.9 feet/150 cm (still growing)
About:She is the female second-in-command. She is very calm for a Narakari and has an aura of ease around her that she is able to project to her surrounding Narakari. If I ride with Morelen she takes her place, but only when Morelen is away. She is pretty peaceful most of the time, but be careful to anger her. She is a storm unleashed if angered and you will rue it if you are the one who angered her. When the herd is hunting she is the one tracking their prey, since she is a very good hunter (that is where her name comes from). She will be very good at working cowhorse as it seems, since she isn't ridden yet due to her age.
Discipline(s): Cutting, Working Cowhorse
Crystal: obsidian
Genetic info: heterozygous gray, red carrier
Last edited by Death of Fantasy on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 am, edited 20 times in total.
Where ere thou hast been,here or in yon world manifest.
Canst thou tell what is, or what was,
or what is to come?
No thing shall last
and there are things that shall never change.
History is written in blood,
yet are battles really lost
on the battlefields?
Canst thou tell me whence thou comest
and where thou goest
and what is, or what was, or what is to come?
For everything remains as it never was.

© Eluveitie - Otherworld

Death of Fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Narakari rider's snuggery

Postby Death of Fantasy » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:34 pm

A warm welcome from my humble self as well. Make yourself comfortable. A xat for chatting/spam will follow soon.
Where ere thou hast been,here or in yon world manifest.
Canst thou tell what is, or what was,
or what is to come?
No thing shall last
and there are things that shall never change.
History is written in blood,
yet are battles really lost
on the battlefields?
Canst thou tell me whence thou comest
and where thou goest
and what is, or what was, or what is to come?
For everything remains as it never was.

© Eluveitie - Otherworld

Death of Fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mi ainsel » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 am

I thought it strange we didn't have a fanclub, considering how cute these guys are! :3
Loads of art of Jigoku recently:
bake4u
HJP! Here for full image.
Watson.!
Cerestes!

My deviantART
Guess who’s back on CS? It’s been a while.
art by trashqrince <3

mi ainsel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yamaneko » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 am

Well, nobody answered as we asked if we should make one. ^^'

Art links have all been added. Your Jingoku art is beautiful.
*laughs* At the moment there are only grey ones in the galery.
Yamaneko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me