✿ Myers Briggs Personality Type Club ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What are you?

NT
38%
ST
8%
NF
44%
SF
10%

Total votes : 165

Re: ✿ Myers Briggs Personality Type Club ✿

Postby WarriorcatKitty » Mon May 27, 2024 1:33 pm

angst wrote:
Yaeli wrote:I want to join the MBTI club!
Username: feathermoth
Myers Briggs Type? (put unknown if unsure): INTJ female. rarest type ever! (along with INFJ male) yeah, and I'm also turbulent, according to the quiz
Other?: I am a huge typology nerd, and I know a whole lot about MBTI, Socionics, and Enneagram. My favorite is Socionics because I think it's most accurate (I'm LII in Socionics). Enneagram is most fun to explore since it's full of emotional depth. I learned about Myers-Briggs first, when I was just a kid. It sparked my interest in "pop" personality psychology.
smoothie
[/color]

whooooa socionics is interesting! i just took the test and think i'm IEE-Ne or INFP. My enneagram is 8w7 though and that ALWAYS trips people up. I go into 5w4 sometimes when I'm depressed + cynical about the state of the world.

I struggle w being an 8 b/c folks often think it's about power over others when I really just want "power" over myself + crave some sense of stability in my environment. I definitely don't respect power/authority but that's not necessarily because I want it (I actually actively shy away from it, it's sort of a problem for me as I work with youth + sometimes it's genuinely in the young person's best interest to be authoritative). I WILL always state my mind however, but that's often perceived as being aggressive or that I would like everyone to 'agree with me,' but i'm actually just earnest and neurodivergent and have trouble lying about my true thougths/feelings on a subject no matter how opinionated, not that i want others to think or feel that way, i actually think the world is a better place when we all have diff thoughts, feelings, experiences and opinions. oof. leaves me feeling misunderstood!

anyways I just struggle with, like, whenever i google 'IEE infp + 8w7' or when i was more intp (sometimes still am) and googled intp + 8w7' it's like lots of forum threads saying the combination is impossible, haha. i just wanna fit in! i'm not tryna be different, lmao.

anyways :,) just some thoughts i'm having. thank you for sharing the socionics thing!

I can kind of relate to this being a INFP 9w8; I think my 8 wing is very strong, I act a lot more aggressive compared to other 9's I think. And I've also had people tell me I can't be a 9 and an INFP becuase they think "9's have to be sensors", or that "9's have to be extraverted feelers"... those people are pretty annoying lol
my memory is the worst, so if you believe i have forgotten art, payment, or anything, please send me a message and remind me!!

Call me Autumn or Wolf !! <3
✨t1 diabetic||ey/em/she/her/they/them||coyote therian✨

please use tone tags with me <3
interests atm: Cartoons/Animation, Drawing, Plushies, Animal Jam, WolfQuest, Warrior Cats.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
everyone go gift Haze & Wyst because they are the best <33
✨🌕✨
"late at night, when the stars don't look quite right..."
Image Image Image

WarriorcatKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes