☀ Sweetens ☀ Fanclub!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ Fanclub!

Postby shuichi » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:55 pm

decided i should probably make a post about my dream sweetens for reference!! hello everyone :>
and wow, i wouldn't have expected 900 either! that's a ton, and all of the designs are so adorable!

What's your favorite Sweeten?: here are all of my dream sweetens, for trading and personal reference :]
really difficult to just choose a few lol ;w;

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

i love all of these designs so much, all of the artists are seriously talented ! ♡ even the fandom sweetens, they're done so well and really do the source material justice!
ok i added so much more i apologize for my insanity

Last edited by shuichi on Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jam | he/him ✦
shuichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:03 pm

I really shoulda done this awhile ago but!! Better late than never

What's your favorite Sweetens?: Here's my dreamie list! Mostly unattainable but I like to give appreciation to the owners and artists who made them!!
Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

What's your favorite litter?:
I loved all of the Trick-or-sweet adventure sweetens and litter 14!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:39 pm

...Would it be possible for someone to help me figure out how many feathers I have left? I didn't update properly last time I purchased stuff from the shop, and now I want to go grab more feathers to buy this month's shop items but don't want to mee myself up worse. -_-
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:01 pm

My Sweeten's Looking for Love!
Username;;
Satamoru
Sweeten(s) Looking For Partners;;
Click
Any Sweeten with a Heart under them is open!
(A '✿' means they're not available for breeding!)
Kinds of Sweetens I'd Like to Breed Them With;;
Any kind, really! Tho I'd really love to breed with Sweetens from Litters I've missed.
(Instant Acceptance: Any Eeveelutions or Takoyaki Octopus Sweetens)
Do You Have A Potion?;;
Can buy whatever one is needed!
Other;;
Not for this opening, obviously, but it's been a while since I made a post :3
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alicelover » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:57 am

[b]How did you find Sweetens? I find playing the game, when i looking for new adopts :3

[b]What litters would you like to see in the future? Pokemons again :3 sadly when they are released i dont played soo much the gaame soo i dont get then, and just now i see they make pokemons for the kittens :3 and i really want see some litter inspired in the cheshire cat :3 i love alice in wonderland and i will love see some litter inspired in the cheshire cat :3

Also i very happy to found this place :3

And Satamoru i can be u pather to breed :D

My cutes ones :3
Image Image
ImageImageImage
Alicelover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:42 pm

How did you find Sweetens?:
I saw the Sweeten topic come up quite a few times on the CS home page, but I only decided to check it out after I adopted a few of Bappledilk's Taudipps and I noticed that their sig mentioned that they're an artist for sweetens. ^-^

What's your favorite Sweeten?:
Ok Im gonna separate this question into a few groups because I can't choose just one ^-^'

Fav Sweetens that I own:

Fav Sweetens from litters and events (these are also from my fav litters, I consider these my dreamies! ^-^):

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Fav custom Sweetens (My own custom would go here too, but He's already shown up and is gonna show up again ^-^'):

(All of the Sweeten artists are so talented I can't believe how many good designs there are!)

What does your dream Sweeten look like?:
My dream Sweeten is already here! ^-^
But I guess a Sweeten based on Mew (a Mew flyer Sweeten would be so cool!) or Shiny Celebi would also be my dream Sweeten!

What sort of aesthetic do you like to see in litters the most?:
From seeing the above I think you can tell that I like a little bit of everything!

What litters would you like to see in the future?:
I've had a few ideas floating in my head for a bit. Perhaps a food themed litter where a food item was the tail and the rest of the Sweeten would be based on the animal that eats that food a lot. (Like a bear-looking sweeten with a honey pot or a berry for a tail etc etc.) If we end up doing another summer event in the future it'd be cool for the theme to be like a scuba diving/beach vacation where we could have a mermaid Sweeten litter which could be gotten from quote posts (like in the Halloween event) and some Sweetens based on coral reefs, sea slugs, and sea angels (+more!) Oh! And maybe there could be a staff litter where each of the artists make a sweeten based on their favorite pieces of art (could be a painting or a sculpture etc!) (Tbh I'm not sure many people have a favorite piece of art so I'm not the fondest of this idea, but it just won't leave me alone ^-^')

Man that was a long post, but it was about time I got it done, gonna work on my Sweeten lore post (my Sweeten lore post will probably be pretty long as well! Sorry!)

Also sorry that I may not talk so much? Not sure if that is a problem really but I'm not the greatest at figuring out how to put things into words and I'm scared that I'll end up being rude or strange so I tend to keep to myself a lot. I have my good days though where I feel a bit more confident! Today is one of those days lol
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:17 pm

Do your Sweetens have any lore?:

Holly

A very quiet and calm Sweeten. She's either a munchkin or is the runt of her litter (I can't decide.) Surprisingly, she can be quite energetic, and she gets her energy out by being active outside (ice-skating being her favorite activity.) Sadly, as of late, she's gotten rather sickly, so she can't go outside as often as she used too. She's got wonderful parents that she is very grateful for and hates to disappoint, so even though she is ill she tends to push herself too much, hoping to make her parents proud. She is around 12 years old and is Callie and Jaxon's neighbor.

Callie

Callie is a young adult who is working to build a home of her own, but until it is finished she lives with her adoptive parents and younger brother, Jaxon. She likes to sew and make clothes for herself and her loved ones. She is self conscious of her own fur patterns so she made a hoodie of what she wishes her fur looked like. No one knows this though, they all think that she just made a nice hoodie for herself. She's rather reserved and aloof, no one knows too much about her at all, aside from Jaxon and her parents.

Jaxon

Jaxon is about 12 years old and was an orphan for the first 8 years of his life. He was taken in by his adoptive parents when their daughter, Callie, saved him from a ghost and brought him home one fateful Halloween night. He's a very happy Sweeten with a big fat crush on Holly. It's incredibly obvious that he likes her and Callie often pokes fun at him for it (like a big sister would.) Personality-wise he is a hyperactive and happy kind of kid but he's also quite gullible and clumsy.

Lepus

Lepus belongs to a clan of immortal Sweetens that come into being when mortal Sweetens find/make new constellations. No Sweeten knows what he or others of his clan are capable of, all they know is that their power is beyond imagination. Lepus is mischevious but kind, he loves with his entire heart, he's an all or nothing kind of Sweeten. Lepus is working with his partner, Hope, to make sure their planet is spared from a terrible fate, and he has asked Holly, Callie, and Jaxon to help with that mission.

Hope

Hope is the immortal spirit of a Sweeten who helped save her planet from a horrific apocalyptic event. She was born in a time where Sweetens were more magical creatures. Back then, all Sweetens were born a pure white and they gained their colors as they aged. Hope, however, seemed to be a late bloomer. The only color she had for the majority of her life was the lime green of her eyes and wings. One day, the planet that she lived on was cursed, and thus, it ceased all movement. It no longer spun or orbited their great sun. Because of this, time was effectively stopped. The half of the planet that faced the sun faced unbearable heat, and the half that faced away, unbearable cold. Most Sweetens at the time did not survive this event. Hope was the one who found a way to seal away the curse that was placed on her planet and when she did, she gained her colors, the colors of a new dawn. After saving what was left of her planet, Hope fell into a great slumber. Recently, she was roused from her sleep, because the seal she placed on the curse started to break. However, she has found that her sleep has left her without most of the magic that she used to seal the curse away the first time. So, she started searching for help, and during her search, she found her love, Lepus. Together she and Lepus search the planet for Sweetens who have sleeping magic within them, and the pair believe that Holly, Callie, and Jaxon are just the Sweetens they are looking for. Deep down, Hope knows that if she completes her mission, she will fall back into her slumber, so she does her best to enjoy every moment she has with Lepus. Hope tends to wear her heart on her sleeve and she has an undying determination to accomplish any goal she has.

Lots and lots of lore. This was pretty fun to write! ^-^
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
<3, <3, <3!
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:33 pm

I LOVE YOUR SWEETENS’ LORE MELINOE! :D I might have to draw Holly and Jaxon together sometime, so cute! <3
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:38 pm

bappledilk wrote:I LOVE YOUR SWEETENS’ LORE MELINOE! :D I might have to draw Holly and Jaxon together sometime, so cute! <3

Aaahhh my goodness thank you so much! That means a whole lot to me! If you ever end up drawing them please, please let me know! <3
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
<3, <3, <3!
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:04 pm

Melinoe wrote:
bappledilk wrote:I LOVE YOUR SWEETENS’ LORE MELINOE! :D I might have to draw Holly and Jaxon together sometime, so cute! <3

Aaahhh my goodness thank you so much! That means a whole lot to me! If you ever end up drawing them please, please let me know! <3

Of course! I definitely will. ^u^
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me