★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re:

Postby Simonpet » Sat Aug 08, 2020 7:30 am

⠀⠀⠀⠀deimos wrote:
    LEMON BREEDING FORM
    Username: deimos
    Clan: PineClan
    Cat being bred: Wigeonfoot
    Cat being bred's genotype (if known): Ll / BB / XOXo / Dd / Aa / McMc / Spsp / Ccs
    How do they cheer up Lemon? wigeonfoot invites him to lay down with her underneath the shade of one of the trees and tries to tell him about something funny in her clan that would hopefully cheer him up.

Accepted!
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:09 am

LEMON BREEDING FORM
      Username: katrione
      Clan: steamclan
      Cat being bred: Boulevard
      Cat being bred's genotype (if known): not atm, I will dm it to you shortly!
      How do they cheer up Lemon? She would take the tom throughout the city and show him the best hunting spots. She would also show him all of the lore spots the clan believes are sacred and special.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:33 am

Katrione wrote:
      LEMON BREEDING FORM
      Username: katrione
      Clan: steamclan
      Cat being bred: Boulevard
      Cat being bred's genotype (if known): not atm, I will dm it to you shortly!
      How do they cheer up Lemon? She would take the tom throughout the city and show him the best hunting spots. She would also show him all of the lore spots the clan believes are sacred and special.

Accepted!

All of Lemon's slots have been filled.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faerie; » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:16 pm

hey guys all im saying is that you should totally buy things from cac's store because we're halfway to a thousand pebbles spent. hmm mmm maybe i could do an event for that... yknow...once we hit a thousand pebbles spent.... redistributing the wealth... maybe in specialty herbs.. oh just thinking out loud over here..... don't mind me
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ Full Moon Cats ★ Sturgeon Moon

Postby Katrione » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:43 am

August's full moon is called the Sturgeon Moon! It's known as this because of the large amount of sturgeons that can be found in North America during this time of year! The Sturgeon Moon cat is based loosely off of a sturgeons coloring, mainly going off the blue stripe on their spine and their stripes.

PHENOTYPE: mediumhair blue mackerel tabby with minimal spotting and blind eyes
      GENOTYPE: AA / BB / dd / Ll / McMc / Ww

Please fill out the prompts below! I will roll for the winner in roughly ten hours (8:00 PM CDT). Don't enter if you already won a Moon cat

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Clan:[/b]
      [b]Cat Name:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b]
      [b]Name a time where this cat's clumsy nature was shown[/b] (minimum of 150 words)
      [b]Raffle Number:[/b]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:54 am

Username: LameLoserLexi
Clan: Shoreclan
Cat Name: Moonscale
Name a time where this cat's clumsy nature was shown: Moonscale yawned wide, smelling who he thought was Bluebellsong. "Oh hello there, how's the kits doing? Nursing going well for you?" He questioned with a big grin.
Aspenfur smiled at the blind tom. "Oh, you know. Bluebellsong has her hands full with them, can't wait till they're apprentices." He told him, giving him a small shoulder.
Moonscale was taken aback for a second, then realizing he was just smelling Bluebellsong on Aspenfur's pelt. He grinned from ear to hear, feeling his pelt get warm. "Hehe, yeahhh... Aspenfur." He turned to go back towards his den, but ended up with a paw in the sapphire pool.
Aspenfur held back a laugh, turning Moonscale back in the direction of the dens. "Have a nice day, Moonscales!" He smiled again, going towards the nursery.
Moonscale sighed, heading into what he assumed was his den, until he caught the overwhelming scent of Wavefoot's BO.

Raffle Number: 1
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:40 am

Username: broken*
    Clan: scarabclan
    Cat Name: moonstone
    Name a time where this cat's clumsy nature was shown
    it had only been a moon or so since the blue tabby had joined the clan of cats who lived in the dry, hot sands of the desert. he had been adjusting alright; the heat was nothing new to him, and the caves of their dens provided a relief as the sun disappeared over the dunes. but there was still one thing that he was struggling to get the hang of in his new life, and that was the climbing. you see, the scarabclan camp was located at the center of a hidden oasis, one that could only be arrived at by climbing the tall rocky outcroppings that surrounded their secret home. but it had been nearly a moon and he still hadnt gotten the hang of it. he was attempting currently to climb out, climb up the rocks and out into the sand, but without his eyes to see the exact placement of the stones and ledges, he put all of his weight on his back leg as he placed his paw on what he thought was a sturdy spot, but it crumbled beneath him, and he rolled down the rock wall, landing in a pile back on the group with a loud grunt. his ears swiveled as he heard several other cats snickering at him, but the voice of a kind tom grew louder as raggedsnap nudged him gently, asking if he was alright, telling him that he would be by his side to help him attempt his next climb when he felt ready to try again.
    Raffle Number: 2
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:41 am

Username: winter solstice.
      Clan: SeaClan
      Cat Name: Azurestripe
      Name a time where this cat's clumsy nature was shown Azurestripe slowly made his way to the main camp, simply by bumping his body into the narrow walls of the cave path, until it opened up into a large chamber. By the sounds of cats around him, the newest warrior of SeaClan knew he was in the right place. Picking up the scent of a freshly-caught squirrel, the gray tabby allowed his keen sense of smell (to make up for the lack of his sight) and his growling stomach to lead him to (what he assumed was) the fresh-kill pile. Feeling his way toward the pile with a paw, Azurestripe knew he had messed up... big time, when what sounded to him was an irate "Hey!" sounded very close and in front of him. The gray tabby gulped, recognizing the grizzled voice of SeaClan's elder, Thicketscar, and he squeaked, backing off, "Oh, I'm so sorry-" "I was going to ask which piece of fresh-kill you wanted, Azurestripe," came the elder's voice, "hope... hope I didn't startle you." Azurestripe sighed in relief before he admitted, "Just a little, Thicketscar. I thought I'd stepped on your tail, or something!" "Nah," Thicketscar replied with a chuckle, "I was just here to see my grandkits off for another training session, and saw you coming out of the warriors' chamber. Thought you'd need a little help while you get used to our camp and all." "Oh!" The gray mackerel tabby mewed, realizing that Thicketscar was no grumpy elder he'd have imagined Clan cat elders were like, "thank you!" "No problem!" The elder purred, and led the younger cat to the fresh-kill pile, allowomg him to feel his way over the different pieces of fresh-kill available that sunrise.

'I might have been clumsy,' Azurestripe thought as his paw felt the soft fur of squirrel, 'but thanks to that, I made a new friend in my new Clan.'
      Raffle Number: 3
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:03 am

Username: sharpiesandhamilton
    Clan: ChessClan
    Cat Name: Sturgeonstream
    Name a time where this cat's clumsy nature was shown “Sturgeonstream! You don’t have to do this!” screeched Corbeaufeather. Sturgeonstream stood on her hind paws, sinking her front claws deep into the icy bark of the oak tree. “I can do it,” she hissed, raising her head as if she were staring up the tree. She was blind and told she couldn’t do things like other cats sometimes, but she was going to prove them wrong. She had to. She pulled herself up and sank her hind claws into the tree, feeling the pain as the splinters stabbed into her pads. Corbeaufeather let out a small wail as Sturgeonstream reached higher and higher into the tree until her claws slipped loose. She tried to grab the trunk, but she slid down fast. She grabbed onto a branch, hooking her front paws and swinging for a few seconds until she tried to grip the bark and sank her claws into her own paw. Sturgeonstream let out a screech and dropped the last three fox-lengths to the ground, landing heavily on her back. Corbeaufeather stood over her anxiously, watching as several cats rushed to check on Sturgeonstream. “I did it!” the small grey molly whispered over and over again, seemingly overjoyed at having made it off the ground and into the tree, even if her ability to always fall had arrived at the worst time. (223)
    Raffle Number: 4
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moon entry

Postby eagle, » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:27 am

Username: eagle,
Clan: highgarden
Cat Name: sapphirestream
Name a time where this cat's clumsy nature was shown: the full moon shone brightly overhead, casting the entire garden with silvery light as sapphire sat on the top of the fence that separated the twoleg property from the vast expanse of what lie on the other side. it was a precarious balance, and a gentle breeze stirred the sapphire's soft fur, but they were undeterred from sitting and listening. out in the wild, there was a world left to explore, and sapphire could feel the power in their muscles, ready to spring at any moment. they imagined the soft, cushioned grass of the familiar garden giving way to coarser grounds, where there was no hot pavement. instead, the ground would be laced with tree roots at random, ready to trip up a cat at any moment. it would be dangerous, to be sure, but there was prey, there were running streams and the sun beating down through the canopy of leaves to warm their fur. the very thought sent a spike of adrenaline through sapphire's body, until it was all they could sense: the desire to be out in the wild, to be one of them. sapphire stood, still balanced on the fence and tipped their head up towards the moon that reflected back in their pale, blind eyes. "i'm going to be the greatest wild cat ever," sapphire told the moon. "i'll be fierce, i'll be fearless. and no one will ever, ever, knock me down."
at the same moment, a voice rose up from the garden next door, spooking sapphire. it was in that instant of surprise that sapphire lost their balance and toppled over, knocked down to the ground, back into the yard. "did you say something, sapphire?" their neighbor asked, and sapphire scoffed, blowing out a puff of hot air.
"nope," sapphire said. "don't mind me." (301 words)
Raffle Number: 5
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me