Dollhouse Fanclub V.2.1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Dollhouse Fanclub V.2.1

Postby doktor monty » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:16 am

ImageImageImage

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LINKS

[ RULES ]
  • No spam/off topic discussion. "Bumps" and one-worded posts are also considered spam.
  • No personal 1x1 conversations - take it to PM.
  • Be respectful to not only staff, but other user as well.
  • When showing off art, credit the artist.
  • Ideas are welcome.
  • Do not ask for free art here. You may, however, offer art, or advertise that you are looking.
  • If your doll is searching for friends, lovers, family, etc, you may post here.
  • Please read through all the adoptables rules as well.

xxEven if something isn't put in the rules, that doesn't automatically mean that it's okay. Use your common sense. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact a staff member, and we will answer them to the best of our ability.
Last edited by doktor monty on Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dollhouse Fanclub V.2.1

Postby doktor monty » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:17 am

reserved
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:33 am

Hello! I've been a huge fan for a long time, but in the past I avoided owning one, I just drew other users dolls. Now that it's back I'm excited to own one in the recent future one way or another. I plan to continue to draw other users dolls as well as my own, Roleplay, and try to be apart of the community :3

Thank you so much Doktor Monty for making the species. I would totally watch a show or more willingly read a book series on this species it's just that cool.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:38 pm

0Zero0 wrote:Hello! I've been a huge fan for a long time, but in the past I avoided owning one, I just drew other users dolls. Now that it's back I'm excited to own one in the recent future one way or another. I plan to continue to draw other users dolls as well as my own, Roleplay, and try to be apart of the community :3

Thank you so much Doktor Monty for making the species. I would totally watch a show or more willingly read a book series on this species it's just that cool.

I'm so excited!! Gosh, I'm glad that a few friends of mine brought it back up, because I honestly loved dollhouse a lot as well. I think now that I have lots of time on my hands and more experience, it will be a lot easier to manage and run- for the enjoyment of you guys <3
    I'm excited to see you around!! And I'm glad you love the concept TT
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:59 pm

Fanart of #223 winner of the adopt gets to keep the art. I just really wanted to draw them and their majestic beard.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist