★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:36 am

Congrats everyone. <3
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:46 am

user: ponz
clan the kit is going to: spruceclan
name of the kit (can be tbd): leaning towards coffeekit, but currently undecided!
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:46 am

congratulations!
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:01 am

user: røsebud
    clan the kit is going to: aspenclan
    name of the kit: pipitkit
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 am

congrats yall
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopts !! - the shadowed kingdom

Postby deimido » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:49 am

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌
      GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events, only readopts and trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made your first post since.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.
      ↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.
      ↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at and bio genders must remain the same.
      ↠ you can attempt to try out for multiple groups, but can ultimately win one. as for cats not involved with groups (categorized under "single"), you can take up to one. this is not a first come, first serve readopt - please tell me how your cat/group will fit into your clan.
      ↠ the competition will last for seven days (apr 22nd - apr 29th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
      Code: Select all
          [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
          [b]Clans:[/b]
          [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
          [b]Which cat/group are you trying out for:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses, if you plan to change it)
          [b]How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      GROUP 1: family
      Blackstar, 52, tom: a shorthaired, heavily scarred black tom with yellow eyes; colored in by Katrione, scars by Grey_Hoodie.
      - Leopardgaze's mate and father of Lotuspearl and Coleuspaw.

Leopardgaze, 48, molly: a shorthaired calico with yellow eyes; colored in by Katrione.
      - Blackstar's mate and mother of Lotuspearl and Coleuspaw.

Lotuspearl, 13, molly: a shorthaired black-and-white molly with green eyes; colored in by Katrione.
      - Blackstar and Leopardgaze's daughter; Coleuspaw's sister.

Coleuspaw, 13, tom: a shorthaired solid black tom with dark green eyes; colored in by Katrione.
      - Blackstar and Leopardgaze's son; Lotuspearl's sister.

WON BY LUMOS12
      GROUP 2: mother & kits
      Mistbreeze, 34, molly: a shorthaired brown-and-white spotted tabby with yellow eyes.
      - mother of Lionpaw and Harppaw.

Lionpaw, 13, tom: a mediumhaired brown mackerel tabby tom with orange eyes; colored in by Katrione.
      - - can join as a medicine cat apprentice provided you have 40+ cats in your Clan.

Harpswoop, 13, molly: a shorthaired brown mackerel tabby with green eyes; colored in by Katrione.

WON BY STORMT4LON
      ADULTS: single cats
      Swallowdusk, 52, molly: a shorthaired gray-and-white molly with copper eyes; colored in by Katrione.
      - - can join as a medicine cat provided that you either don't have a med yet or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

WON BY ARIENTO

Paleclaw, 48, molly: a shorthaired seal snow bengal with blue eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      WON BY SHARPIESANDHAMILTON

Campionfrost, 44, tom: a shorthaired ginger-and-white classic tabby with yellow eyes; colored in by Katrione.

Vulturecrest, 44, tom: a longhaired chocolate classic tabby with a white muzzle and green eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      WON BY INKY.

Cedarsight, 43, tom: a shorthaired brown mackerel tabby with a white muzzle, chin, and hazel eyes: colored in by Katrione.
      - father of Brambleheart (ScarabClan).

Stormshroud, 42, tom: a longhaired solid white tom with blue eyes; colored in by Katrione.
      - brother of Whitespring (Celestial Beings).
      - Flickersky's mate (Highgarden), and father of Cirruskit, Tsunamikit, Tornadokit, Branchkit, and Wisteria/Dapplekit.

adopted by eagle, (Highgarden) - claimed because of family ties

Whitespring, 42, tom: a longhaired solid white tom with green eyes and a torn ear; colored in by Katrione, scars by Grey_Hoodie.
      - brother of Stormshroud (Highgarden).

- adopted by broken* (Celestial Beings) over DM

Cryptspire, 38, tom: a longhaired gray-and-white classic tabby with green eyes: colored in by Katrione.

Ibisstrut, 35, molly: a longhaired black-and-white molly with blue-yellow heterochromia; colored in by Katrione.
      WON BY CARPE NOCTEM.

Barkleap, 35, tom: a longhaired chocolate mackerel tabby persian with a white muzzle and green eyes; colored in by Katrione.

Celandinewish, 33, molly: a mediumhaired flame lynx point with dark blue eyes; colored in by Katrione.
      WON BY TALONPAWTHEWARRIOR

Smokestep, 33, molly: a longhaired gray classic tabby with yellow eyes; colored in by Katrione.

Seraphlight, 32, tom: a shorthaired flame "angel" point tom; colored in by Lokisaurus.
      adopted by Immortes (Elysian Dynasty) - claimed by original owner

Viperrasp, 31, tom: a shorthaired cinnamon-and-white tom with orange eyes, one of which is closed shut due to a long healed scar; colored in by deimos.
      WON BY LOONEYLANI

Coyotesong, 30, tom: a shorthaired seal mink persian with blue eyes; colored in by deimos.
      WON BY KAZIN

Elkdapple, 26, molly: a shorthaired seal tortie-and-white point with blue eyes; colored in by lyttlekytten.
      - adopted by broken* (ScarabClan) over DM

Brambleheart, 25, molly: a shorthaired brown mackerel tabby with olive eyes: colored in by BlackJeans&Icecream.
      - daughter of Cedarsight.

Rainstrike, 24, molly: a shorthaired, heavily scarred brown mackerel tabby with blind green eyes; colored in by Katrione, scars by Grey_Hoodie.

Lostriver, 20, tom: a shorthaired blue abyssinian with a white blaze, two white paws, and green eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      - adopted by broken* (ScarabClan) over DM.
      QUEENS: single cats
      Mallowsun, 44, molly: a shorthaired flame point with blue eyes; colored by Katrione.
      - Flareblood's mate (Celestial Beings) - mother of Dianthuskit, Orchidkit, Fleurkit

- adopted by broken* (Celestial Beings) - claimed because of family ties
      KITS: single cats
      Dianthuskit, 0, tom: ginger mackerel tabby with blue eyes; colored by Katrione.
      - son of Flareblood (Celestial Beings) and Mallowsun - brother of Orchidkit and Fleurkit.

Orchidkit, 0, tom: ginger mackerel tabby with green eyes; colored by Katrione.
      - son of Flareblood (Celestial Beings) and Mallowsun - brother of Dianthuskit and Fleurkit.

Fleurkit, 0, tom: ginger mackerel tabby with green eyes; colored by Katrione.
      - son of Flareblood (Celestial Beings) and Mallowsun - brother of Dianthuskit and Orchidkit.

Branchkit, 0, tom: colored by deimos
      - son of Stormshroud and Flickersky (Highgarden) - brother of Cirruskit, Tsunamikit, Tornadokit, and Wisteriakit.

- adopted by eagle, (Highgarden) - claimed because of family ties

Wisteriakit, 0, molly: colored by deimos
      - daughter of Stormshroud and Flickersky (Highgarden) - sister of Cirruskit, Tsunamikit, Tornadokit, and Branchkit.

- adopted by eagle, (Highgarden) - claimed because of family ties
Last edited by deimido on Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:12 am

Username (cs + site): Stormt4lon (and Stormt4lon)
Clans: Eclipseclan (cs), Phoenixclan (cs), Hearthclan (site)
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Eclipseclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group Two! Mistbreeze, Lionpaw, and Harpswoop
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Mistbreeze and her children will end up in different parts of Eclipseclan. Mistbreeze will be a Comity Savior, gentle and welcoming to cats who are newer to the clans. Harpswoop will go to Valor, to fight for the clan and prove that she's not weak, despite her young age and smaller stature. Lionpaw will end up in Comity alongside his mother, as a Recruit, likely as her own apprentice. He'll need to train a lot more, since his previous apprenticeship meant he was a healer and not a fighter, but since Comity is the most peaceful of the factions, its where he'll feel the most comfortable.
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:40 am

congrats to the other winners! thank you so much inky<3 all of your cats are always so gorgeous

user: eagle,
clan the kit is going to: highgarden
name of the kit (can be tbd): peachkit
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:59 am

Username (cs + site): Kazin
    Clans: Chaosclan, Shiningclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Chaosclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: Coyotesong
    How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:

Unsure of his newfound surroundings, Coyotesong will begin his new life in Chaosclan on the outside, not sure of how he can truly fit in an established clan. He will have a tough time fitting in, but would become quick friends with Mooncinder, another newcomer that is also unsure of how to truly get caught up in the comings and goings of Chaosclan life. The pair would form a close friendship, and venture into the social aspect of Chaosclan together - particularly forming a friendship with Crowcatcher and Wrenbreeze. Coyotesong would be a treasured Scout of the clan, and definitely a force to be reckoned with if put on patrol with his three closest friends.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:15 am

Username: Kazin
    Clan intended for: Chaosclan
    Name Ram will take: Ramgaze
    Why did Ram leave his home to join your clan?

Ram grew up on the streets of a dense city, born into a group of cats that fought to survive. Not many of the cats would spare the young cat a second glance, thinking him unable to live the life of a street cat on account of his short legs, and strange looks. Ram was never one to care about what others thought of him, rolling his eyes or telling them off. It was on this account that he realized he hated kits or apprentice aged cats; and the street cats saw a lot of them. Ram had always been an 'old soul,' usually interacting with the older cats of the streets rather than the cats his own age. He found the older cats gave him more respect than his peers ever had, and he enjoyed the wisdom the older cats would share. He also found that older cats tolerated his presence more - didn't mind his snarky and almost too-blunt attitude, and instead appreciating that he was honest.

As time went on and Ram reached warrior-age, there was talk of a large number of kits and apprentices making their way to the streets. Ram found himself unable to bear the thought of becoming a mentor, something all older cats on the streets were forced to do, and it was the idea of there being so many young cats that drove him away from the streets - he left without even a glance backwards from where he came. He knew there was a whole other world waiting for him.

For a good many moons, Ram traveled in isolation. He found he hated the loneliness, preferring the conversations that had come with being in a group. Days started to blur together as his paws carried him forward, to an unknown destination. It was no life for an extroverted tom such as Ram.

Eventually, his paws carried him to towns long since abandoned, reminding him of the cats he may have even considered family back in his home city. With renewed energy, he began looking for a group, a clan, and rumors started drifting to his ears about a clan that lived on an abandoned highway. He would go there, to find his next big adventure, to find a new family.

He would become Ramgaze once he found them, a Hunter with a knack for finding new cats. He would be treasured in the clan, and make friends easily. And he was happy that he had found a home... and had found cats whom he could bond with. Cats who would become his close family.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me