MARVEL FANCLUB [V.2]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

MARVEL FANCLUB [V.2]

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:12 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

welcome to the marvel fanclub initiative of chicken smoothie, a comic loving agency that lurks in one of the deepest, darkest corners of the internet. we're all different here - some of us prefer enjoying the plight of characters through comics, and others, through the marvel cinematic universe - but all of us share a passion for the heroes, villains, antiheroes, and entities that make up marvel. oh, say, you want to be part of this awesome group?? well, lucky for you, because we're always recruiting and looking for lovely, strong, and active members to keep this club alive! please come join us, there's always something to do here! we're with you until the end of the line x

i. nobody likes rules, but we have to keep them so this will always be a safe place to discuss and share your thoughts regarding marvel. the first rule of all is to follow the rules, and all guidelines of cs!

ii. unlike our old initiative, you DO NOT have to wait to be accepted. i realized that this rule was a pain in the neck after i instated it. all that you have to do now is fill out an interest form to tell us a bit about yourself, and you can get engaged as soon as you do so! (:

iii. please refrain from using foul language. this is pretty self explainable - there are all kinds of people on this site, and being polite towards each other and keeping foul mouthed words out of our language is one of the ways we respect each other here.

iv. since this is a thread with a lot of people that discuss media such as movies and comics, i ask that you DO NOT spread spoilers until all of us agree on a date to freely discuss the media here. i have seen members use transparent text to discuss spoilers in the past, and that is acceptable. we are also currently working on a spoiler-free method for our discord server as well.

v. this isn't a rule, but it's well recommended that you join the marvel fanclub discord server! like myself, i am more active on discord than cs these days, and i've recognized that it's a faster method of communication and it's pretty fun to use. remember that it is totally OPTIONAL, we would love to have you in both places, but completely understand if you cannot use discord. the rules are mostly the same, but differ slightly - join it for more information!

vi. try your best to stay on topic! this thread is strictly for discussing marvel and sharing related news. as much as i would love to hear about the bird's nest behind your house or the hotel you're staying at, if it's not related to marvel - this is not the place to talk about it.

vii. this thread will be remade by me at 900 pages or when it starts to die out. it will be locked as soon as we decide that it's time for a new thread, but that won't be for a while. (;

viii. lastly, remember to have fun! this club was founded to create a safe space for all fans to chat and explore the universes of marvel with peers who share the same interest! thank you for reading - please keep an open mind to everything listed here as you join our club!

Code: Select all
    [b]nickname(s):[/b]
    [b]preferred pronouns:[/b]
    [b]favorite character(s):[/b]
    [b]favorite movie(s):[/b]
    [b]favorite superhero team(s):[/b]
    [b]which character are you most like, and why?[/b]
    [b]is there anything else you want us to know about you?[/b]

as something new from the old thread, we have decided to start a monthly challenge! this idea was suggested by Doctor Strange, and we decided it was a great way to encourage activity and keep enthusiasm high! the current challenge is detailed below! keep reading!

MAY CHALLENGE
    Sometimes, movies and comics don't always go the way that we prefer. With the current events in light, we have decided to make this month's challenge a scene from a book or a movie that you alter to go your way! There are a few conditions to this though:

ENTRY MUST INCLUDE:
    - a scene from a movie/comic of your choosing
    - your alteration can either be drawn, described through writing, or both
    - your drawing can be on paper or digitally drawn! it's okay as long we can see it!
    - if you're writing up an entry, give us plenty of detail! i'm not putting a limit on how much you should write - quality, not quantity!
    - fill out this form with your entry:
    Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]title of movie/book:[/b]
    [b]your entry:[/b]

- your entry can be uploaded here or on a designated channel on our discord OR you can dm me with it either here or on discord. make sure the form is filled out and all rules are followed, and you'll be in the running.

NOTES:
    - i encourage you to express your creativity - but keep cs rules regarding art and writing in mind! (this means no nsfw, gore, etc..!)
    - refer to the general art rules and these may be roleplay rules, but they are still good examples of what is not allowed
    - if your entry is found violating any of these rules, the judges and i will have to disqualify you from the month's competition
    - all entries will be uploaded onto this google doc, to make judging easier and so you guys can look at all the entries as well. ^^
    deadline is may 30th, and results will be out on may 31st!
    - remember to have fun and always know that you can dm me questions!

PRIZES:
    first prize is two rare pets of your choice from my collection. second prize is one uncommon and one rare pet of your choice! third prize entails two uncommons and one common pet that you fancy! of course, certain rules apply to this as well, but i can detail that later!

if you're interested in donating prizes to this competition, feel free to send me a trade! all items and/or pets are accepted!

club founder: cap
    co-owner: crystal
    artists/designers:
    - our beautiful banner is designed by mjolnir !
    members:
    this club couldn't be possible without all of our lovely members! thank you to those who were with me from the start of this club in 2017, and to all of those who joined along the way! i love you all, and appreciate everything you do to keep this club healthy, fun, and safe x

Last edited by Captain. A. Stark. on Sat May 02, 2020 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MARVEL FANCLUB [V.2]

res
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:25 am

nickname(s): cap/stark/don't have a preference
    preferred pronouns: she/they
    favorite character(s): mysterio, rocket, peter quill, and loki!
    favorite movie(s): spider-man: homecoming, thor: ragnarok, the avengers, and GOTG vol. 1!
    favorite superhero team(s): the revengers and the guardians
    which character are you most like, and why? i would say i'm most like spidey because of the angst haha
    is there anything else you want us to know about you? i'm mEGA excited to be here REEee and i really hope version 2 is as big of a hit as our old club!! and i hope this doesn't die out in the first week or something oop that would be sad :(
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn ♥ » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:44 am

nickname(s): crystal, saturn, crys, whatever :3
preferred pronouns: they/he
favorite character(s): loki, captain marvel, star lord
favorite movie(s): the avengers, thor: ragnarok
favorite superhero team(s): the revengers!
which character are you most like, and why? i’d say i’m most like star lord haha he’s very witty and fun but he’s also been through a lot!
is there anything else you want us to know about you? i’m exciTED and i promise i’ll be more active now let’s make this great!!

╔═════════════════════════╗
saturn || he/they

ImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝
Saturn ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 am

nickname(s): Rinovo
preferred pronouns: She
favorite character(s): Nebula <3, Gamora, Tony Stark, Peter Parker
favorite movie(s): Spiderverse if that counts???
favorite superhero team(s): I don't have one ^^
which character are you most like, and why? probably mantis, I don't know how to explain why??
is there anything else you want us to know about you? Uhh I think that's it? mark
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfi. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:12 am

nickname(s): wolfi.
preferred pronouns: She, her, they
favorite character(s): Captain America, Spider-Man, Bucky, Hawkeye, The falcon, Scarlet Witch
favorite movie(s): The first Avenger, The Winter Soldier, Civil War, Endgame, Spider-Man Homecoming and Far From Home.
favorite superhero team(s): The Avengers, The Guardians of the Galaxy.
which character are you most like, and why? Spider-Man. He's a total geek but also has dealt with the stress of being a teenager and a hero. I've always dealt with being the "perfect" friend and the stress of being a teenager with just starting high school, and I'm a total geek lol.
is there anything else you want us to know about you? I really want to be an actress or voice actor, I guess I just don't want to continue to do math and science and that kind of stuff lmao
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:24 am

nickname(s): adriana
      preferred pronouns: she / her
      favorite character(s): spiderman / peter parker, doctor strange, thor, loki, natasha, clint, literally everyone i guess
      favorite movie(s): the spiderman movies, more so tom holland and andrew garfield, but of course toby maguire is the classic spidy. thor raganarok, avengers: age of ultron, doctor strange, the hulk movies (so underrated)
      favorite superhero team(s): revengers! also the avengers and the guardians, i love em all ♡
      which character are you most like, and why? probably mj from the tom holland spiderman movies. a weirdo looking for friends lol. maybe also peter himself as he's quite awkward and is figuring out how to be a normal teen while hiding a secret identity
      is there anything else you want us to know about you? hello! club 2.0 is looking great ahh! i'm excited to see what you have in store for this new thread, cap

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:32 am

@crystaline, now that i think of it, you are a star-lord! :o welcome, yeah! this is going to be awesome!

@rinovo, spiderverse definitely counts! it's in my top ten favorites of all time - it's great to have you!

wolfi. oh, a voice actor/actress sounds really interesting! that's an amazing dream to pursue - good luck! thanks for joining!

@adriana, aw thank you! yeah, i'm excited to spend time with y'all!

i think i got everyone, but welcome all! it's literally so cool that we have so many people here already! i do have a question for you familiar faces: what was your favorite moment from our old thread? (feel free to link back a post, screenshot, or just talk about something you really liked!)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me