★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby Euthymios » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:48 am

Luck
      Username: immortes
      Clan they are going to: shadowed kingdom
      Name of cat: Waningmoon
      What do you think this lucky cat will bring to your clan every four posts? finding cats who need a little luck
      Tell me something that has happened to you that you consider lucky. I think that the luckiest thing that has happened to me is really being born from who I am. Granted, I have some flaws but they define me as much as my strengths. I think that maybe...all of us should embrace who we are insides; flaws and strengths alike, because face it, we're unique and we can't be cloned!!
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby Swimmerpug » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:02 am

Luck
    Username: Swimmerpug
    Clan they are going to: Quakeclan
    Name of cat: Orquidgaze
    What do you think this lucky cat will bring to your clan every four posts? I think he has a 50 percent chance of finding useful and cool things that the clan needs such as a specific herbs,thanks to his purple eye
    Tell me something that has happened to you that you consider lucky. I randomly got a shiny purrloin on pokemon black once. The only downside of this is that a few days later, I decided to make a new save file :roll:
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:11 am

Entries for Luck are now closed, I will post the winner sometime tomorrow around this time.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Sat Feb 29, 2020 6:34 pm

Love
    Username: BlackJeans&IceCream
    Clan they are going to: Fallowmoor
    Name of cat: Bhánolann (“White Wool”)
    What is this cat's favorite love story?(min of 250 words and please keep it child friendly)

Legends told of mystical beings, huge ones, that used to roam the lands before any clans of cats did. Tall beings, with lank and magic about them. One story, for Bhánolann, was more than just that.

Ceann De Chré Dubh Agus Ceann D'olainn Bhána
    The One of Black Earth and the One of White Wool

The legend went…
    Long ago, one of these mystical beings was found by a human. This was Black Earth. Black Earth discovered the injured being, who’s name was White Wool.

White Wool said, “Strange small man, I ask you do not bring me harm.”

Black Earth said, “No! Not for my life I would bring you harm.”

White Wool said, “You are different from the others of your people. Please help me, for I have been injured and cannot help myself, and in return I will grant you a wish.”

And Black Earth said, “I will help you.”

White Wool explained their strife. A heavenly flood crashed through the hills, scoring the earth, and it dragged the poor being along. When they awoke, their legs were twisted and bent and ached to no end.
    Black Earth felt the same ache, instead in his ribs, and gladly began to help White Wool to their legs. For days, Black Earth carried a being nearly twice his size, and only fell to rest when he stood not a hundred feet from the entrance to the large creature’s home.

“Black Earth, my dear, you have saved my life,” spoke White Wool. “And now I will grant you any wish in return.”

Black Earth, weak and weary, only said, “I wish for you to be happy.” For you see, Black Earth had fallen in love with this strange being, and only could request their happiness.
    White Wool, taken aback, removed their mask and stared at him with large, reddish eyes.
    “Then... it shall be.”

Now, the legend goes that they lived happily ever after, together, as Black Earth was all White Wool needed to be happy.

However.

Bhánolann knew what really happened. Using the wish, White Wool turned the two into near immortal cats, and they ran off together. Their wish. Happy days. The legend, though, isn’t over. In time, strife and circumstance split the pair. They search for each other to this day, cats wailing unto the night, under new names and pelts...
    Bhánolann will tell you the story, if you only will listen, and if you’ve a mind for words, you will learn what a clever cat like he has to say. White Wool is writing the next chapter. Will you be in it?
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luck!

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:52 am

This kitty seems to have an aura of luck with them all the time and it also affects the cats around them. Every four posts this cat will bring something lucky to your clan. They also increase the chance of finding cats while on patrol that need a bit of luck in their lives.

Congrats to the winner!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:14 am

Entries for Love are now closed, I will post the winner sometime tomorrow around this time.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Love

Postby amethyst14 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:45 am

This cat is very loving and enjoys seeing other couples happy! Due to their good-hearted nature, they were granted a gift from Starclan: if a homosexual/same-sex couple wishes to have kits, this cat acts as a surrogate and will be able to carry the pair's kits regardless of the biological limitations. Therefore, any kits born will have the genes of the homosexual/same-sex couple.

Congrats to the winner!
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spring Raffle Cats

Postby Kazin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:35 am

A celebration of Spring! I have made a handful of cats loosely based off of some of my favorite Spring flowers c:
    These cats all have small powers, and this is going to be a raffle - all you need to do to enter is fill out this form below. Each person may only win one cat, and I will be randomly generating who gets what.

Don't worry about numbers; I will keep track of that! This raffle will close on rollover on the 20th, and the winners will be generated later that day.

Code: Select all
[list][size=95][b]Username[/b]: x
[b]Clan[/b]: [i](if you have two, pick which one the cat would be going to)[/i]
[/size][/list]

Azalea
    Can catch +2 prey on a hunting patrol they are sent on - their power can be activated every other moon.

Bluebell
    If they attend a kitting, no deaths will occur. This power can only be activated once per season/real life month.

Daffodil
    Increases the likelihood of encountering adult cats on border patrols.

Primrose
    When sent on border patrols, this cat reduces the likelihood of encountering predators, and decreases predator related injuries.

Snowdrop
    Able to find an extra herb on herb hunting patrols.

Trillium
    This cat can train two apprentices at once, and no injuries will occur during training sessions. Their apprentice(s) will always pass their final assessment.

Tulip
    Increases the chance to encounter kits or apprentices on border patrols; their powers vanish if they take on a mate.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:41 am

Username: Stormt4lon