eovian curls - fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

eovian curls - fanclub

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:16 am

archivefanclub ♦ artist bulletin ♦ breeding threadartist search ♦ discord?
world building [ optional ]exploration [ optional ]

★ while eovian curls are not an interactive based species, it is encouraged to develop,
build, and explore possibilities with your cats. a explore thread and world-building thread will
be available to you if you wish to use them. ★

myo event

the eovian curls are a community of cats, both feral and domesticated that originated from the breeding of
      the domesticated american curl to that of larger cats. this resulted in the eovian curls, cats that range in weight
      from 20-55 lbs [ 9-24kgs ] and stand from the shoulder at 20-22ins [ 50-55cms ]. these felines adapted a rather wild
      disposition and unless with the right educated person, are difficult to have in a household environment. they are
      carnivores and both hunter and scavenger. they are very adaptable cats and have thrived in many different
      environments from the research done on them. they have a lifespan of 30 years in captivity/20 in the wild.

the felines sport the curled ears and medium-length fur. rounded bold eyes and long legs help a lot with finding food
      in the feral type. eovian curls vocalize in chirps, chuffs, hisses, low tones, and purrs. they are social cats and form
      many bonds with each other. males tend to form coalitions when leaving their homegroup. generally, wild eovian
      curls form a hierarchy where males are at the bottom. there is usually one or two main females that lead and take
      care of the group while everyone else follows and pulls their weight.

litter size is usually dependent on the environment and resources available during pregnancy. these cats are known
      to abort pregnancies if overly stressed or in hard times. the general size is 2-3 per litter, thought 4 is not unknown.
      eovians females are rather territorial compared to males and oftentimes, male injuries occur when pursuing a female.
      kits are born almost fully developed, with open eyes and ears but lack markings. around six months of age, they
      blow their coat for that of an adult, no longer a fuzzy fluff ball. their markings begin to appear then. a kittens base
      coloration is known at birth, markings at six months to a year. these cats fully mature around three years.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:21 am

→ please respect everyone. no bullying, ignoring etc.
      → keep everything here on topic to the species please.
      → always credit any art you post here
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:23 am

no current gift lines, stamps etc.
eleutheromania