【AION DOGS】Official Fanclub V.1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Postby fūi » Mon May 20, 2019 4:04 am

Sign Up for Your Faction! Artist Search Discord Official Faction Member List Transfer Factions?
Hunting Grounds Main Page Nursery Thread

Welcome to the Official Fanclub of Aion Dogs! What are aion dogs you say? Well, aion dogs were originally holy and unholy guardians of the gods themselves. Nowadays, they are merely elemental beings that run around the world battling between factions and enjoying their long lives. However, some aion dogs still hold onto this celestial trait, but that is a very rare case.

this thread is for our community members to talk about their aion dogs and get to know eachother ! you may advertise art, ask for relationships for your aions, ask for breedings and trading (once it becomes legal). discuss amongst yourselves, even post suggestions! any questions should be asked via pm to me or a staff member.

➴ please be friendly with all our friends here in Aion Dogs
➴ you can post even if you don't have an Aion Dog yet!
➴ you may advertise art,commissions, relationships, trading once every 4 pages.
➴ you may mark however please follow the reply rule :
you must reply with at least 2 comments to the members above you or who posted previously.
An example being : @Fuji woah !! you have a pretty cool aion ! are they up for friends?
➴ Do not beg for an Aion Dog, or complain about not having one.
➴ Please stay on the topic of Aion Dogs, any extensive conversations should be taken to PM or staff will message you to
take it else where.

rules can and will be adjusted to fit our community needs ! thank you all so much!
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【AION DOGS】Official Fanclub V.1

Postby fūi » Mon May 20, 2019 4:05 am

reserved ! and it is now open to posting !
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gojo » Mon May 20, 2019 9:33 am

mARK HEHEHE
    uh i guess while im here check out my boyos gabuu and FIRE MAN

arlin is a big ol control freak, and loves to act like the leader of crystal and gets really upset when people don't listen to him lmao. he's mean, and despite being a fire aion seems strangely undeterred by water.

gabu is a BIG IDIOT who loves ROCKS and rolling in DIRT. he has a hard time balancing his head so he trips and runs into walls a lot lmao. he's mostly active at night and leaves the crystal caves only occasionally. please lock your doors. he's best friends(?) with TWINKIE
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 【AION DOGS】Official Fanclub V.1

Postby sibylline, » Tue May 21, 2019 1:39 pm

mark!
I guess while I'm here I'll introduce my kid! Her name's Vivus and she's a tall scary girl : ) I'm not good at rping or headcannoning or really like anything like that : (

replies;
@fuji - wooo! fanclub!
@ky-on - your boys look awesome! i love gabuu he's so mischievious
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups