Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Caelus » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:14 am

@leyendecker - Good luck getting a growth! I love his color palette Q_Q
@SmileChild - She's gorgeous, those body markings are to die for! :o
@piqeon - Ah cute art!! Good luck! :>
Sorry for so few replies, I'm super tired right now ;v;

Anyway, I'm holding another raffle, this time for an unlimited rare MYO! It's pretty much the same as last time, only non-owners don't have any advantages in this one. I'd appreciate it if some of yall entered, and good luck to those of you who do! <3
Caelus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buny » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:16 am

Replies
@ leyendecker - good luck finding a growth for Fabien!! He's a very cute kalon and I'm sure you'll find a growth artist soon!
@ eli ayase - I'm sad to hear that join.me is making your computer die... :C Maybe try running fewer programs when you have a stream up? It always seems to work for me!
@ SmileChild - WOW your myo is drop dead beautiful!!! The little fairy wing markings and the Celtic knot shines have to be my favorite parts of her design!!
@ piqeon - That is some really cool art, I love your style!! I'd be interested in comming a piece like that!!
@ Flowerlily135 - It's nice to see your long replies as always, it's so nice of you to try and comment on everyones post!! Also I am straight up dying over that art from your roommate?? Is is super adorable, and I have to give her mad kudos for doing all of that on an iPad!! It so hard to do art on them, so I'm totally in awe of how awesome it turned out!!

Sorry about those long replies guys, I wanted to try and get a lot of them done so that nobody felt super left-out!
Its snowing up here again, and I hope everyone is staying warm wherever you guys are!!
I'm still working on the agings and MYO slot that I owe, just really slowly due to the weather and my irl job!!

Introductions
I finally got the MYO and an aging approved, so I'm super hyped to talk about these guys!!

First up is Tsukishima!! He's a quiet and hesitant kinda guy who exists in my Alastasia AU! He lives in a cave tribe and makes the glowy paint that they all adorn themselves with!!
I'm only looking for medieval/fantasy friendships for him!!

Next up is Taila!! She is also set in the Alastasia AU, and is the crown princess of the Veridian Sea kingdom!! She's a very headstrong kiddo who's not afraid to do what is needed to protect her kingdom! Her nickname is Pat'ya and she has more assassin training than royal training qvq
She's open for friendships and maybe a crush or two?? She's about 16 right now, so any I'd like it if her possible crushes are around that age as well!!

Just hit me up with a PM with 'kalon friendship' if you're interested!!!

Last edited by buny on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Going inactive on here. Find me on DA instead.
Previously Wolfish.Twins.

Please refrain from asking for my closed species adopts, I still use them outside of their communities.
buny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 am

Code: Select all
@strinisaur
Oh my gosh, those MYOs are absolutely beautiful! I'm definitely jealous of them <3 I love their characters and I can't wait to see them around more!
@dtsuga
It's very kind of you to raffle a MYO! Good luck to all who enter for it and I hope it goes well for you!
@legendecker
Amarantha's kiddo <3 I hope you can get him a lovely growth!
@eli ayase
Pity the stream didn't work ;o; I hope the transfer goes well nonetheless!
@SmileChild
Red's designs are too gorgeous <3 Huge congrats on the lovely girl and I hope you can find a suitable name for her!

Quick post cause I need to get cleaning done rip
Taking trade offers on these Kalons! I can't seem to connect with them as much as I'd like. I'd really like a Legendary MYO of any amount but I'll definitely look at pre-made Kalons. No other MYO offers aside from Legendaries, though, I really don't have any concepts in mind for them. ;o;
I'd love to trade multiple of mine for one Kalon if possible!

Levinas is looking for some headcanons as well! She deals a lot in nightmares and has special plants that can bring sleep to those who're restless and take nightmares from those plagued by them.
She's overall a pretty kind girl but definitely has a temper and doesn't let people get pushy with her. I'd prefer friendcanons and not immediate crushes. Don't PM me if you only want to get at her for her snake trait.

Lastly, I've got a Kalon readopt open here. Ends at the end of January.
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanara » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:27 am

@checklinger :: Your snake gal is gorgeous! Good luck finding trades as well.
@Strinisaur :: Those MYOs are killing me! Too beautiful! <333 I love those colors on the top and that super unique shine! Taila realy stands out too! Those ears and that little club tail just gets me! Ahh! <3
@dtsuga :: That’s super sweet of you to host a raffle! I’ll definitely be joining ^^
@Leyendecker :: Ahh- I would offer to grow that babe but I don’t think I could make him as sharp as his kit image.
@eli ayase :: I hope your jm went over well!
@SmileChild :: Oh my lanta. That lady is gorgeous!!! Bright is a beautiful name for her ^^ *Sprinkles all my Kalons our for friends*
@Pigeon :: I would love art like that for an art trade ‘u’ I can’t afford much, but art I can do!
@Flowerlily135 :: I do iPad art too 8D your roommate is super taleted!! All those lol wee kits running around is way too sweet <3 (also thank you for your kind words)
@Cassafrass :: Wonderful kit! I hope you find a nice growth! I’d offer if I thought I could do them justice ;w;
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Click here to see info about being mates for my Kalons, Breeding opportunities, and Roleplay sinarios!
I want to thank everyone for messaging me so far! I’m replying to everyone, and if I haven’t gotten you yet I will today! But for everyone else, please don’t be afraid to message me ^^
~~~~~~
In other news, I’ve been thinking more about Marceline and Kaitie while walking outside yesterday.
When I got back in I made a sketchy thing for Marcie;
Art by Me c:

I want to restructure some of what makes Marceline so rough necked and her environment, so I think I’m going to make her a single mother of Kaitie, but I also want to know if anyone has any female gangs around?
I’d like Marceline to be in a dominantly female gang, and I’d like to headcanon and talk to folks about development c:
Marceline - Kaitie
Headcanon wise, Kaitie will probably be really young in this scenario, and Marcie will turn to the female group for love and support she needs, as well as giving her loyalty and support to the other women in her group.

Hit me up if you have something like that! Usually I’d just start my own AU, but I’ve seen a lot of gang-related Kals floating around, and I’d like to join a group for the community ^^
I’ll more than likely be making art for it, so it’s sort of a bonus I guess? xD
x
Sanny // They/Them
X
Sanara-Nara#6603
My Toyhouse.se
My Deviantart
Warrens Across Regions
x
Happy Pride, Y'all!
Sanara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kal fc

Postby womp womp » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 am

@Sanara -- gosh what a stunning art piece ?? its so soft n nice i love it tbh ,, and gorgeous kals by that way pft :') <3
    @Checkinder -- good luck with trade offers <33 and good luck w/ headcanons, levinas is a stunner <3
    @strinisaur -- crying your myo is amazing, i adore their colours :")) and aw, taila is such a cutie ^^
    @dtsuga -- wheezes wait wh at. an unlimited rare myo ?? :'0 oh gosh thats super sweet of you ! best of luck w/ entrants ^^
    @leyendecker -- good luck with finding a growth artist <3 fabien is such a cute kal <3

slides into here

here yall ^^ im popping back in here to offer some kalon headshot comissions ^^
    they will be 50 da points each, but only 30 if the kalon is non edited !
    ive done two of my kals so far which you can find here.
    they will be shaded as well unless you specify that you dont want it shaded ^^

if youre interested, please pm me !!
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:31 am

@Diamond Sapphire ;; Good luck getting commissions! I don't have a kalon / i'm saving up for stuff but i really like your art style!! ;0;
    @Sanara; YOUR KALONS ARE GORGEOUS! I really like charlie! I don't have a kalon, though, but good luck getting roleplays and breeding offers and stuff :0 AND THAT ART YOUDID it's so good omg teach me how to do hands those things are so hard to do e M e Goodluck with getting headcanon s and stuff for her too, ahhh
    @Checkinder ;; Im screaming your kalons are gorgeous too what the heck God Ozius is a dream ?? wow. And good luck with getting headcanons! She seems really interesting, if i decide to try and snag a kalon and manage to actually get one, i'll definitely throw them your way :0
    @Strinisaur ;; OOO Tsukishima is really awesome omg sun kiddo!!! That's amazing heck. Talia too i love her colors and thOSE EARS awww lil bun kiddo!
    @dtsuga;; omg you're so sweet to give away a rare myo :0 Good luck to those who enter and i can't wait to see what comes out of it, kalon designs are really heckin cool!
    @Leyendecker ;; Good luck getting him grown! I'd offer but i am beyond horrible at growths and oekaki hates me T w T They are a really nice kalon though ooo

Im taking fullbody commissions like these for 500 points / $5 usd
    I can also do busts for 300 points / $3.00 or headshots for 150 points /$1.50
    note me here or send me a PM Here, either will work! I'll try to get it done ASAP!
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hawky<3 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:58 am

streaming requests! it can be any feral character, not just kals <3
please don't leave the stream right when i start your request :"0 if you have to leave, give me your CS user so i can PM the art to you!
https://join.me/hawkydoesarts

@chimericect - your art is so pretty!!! wish i had the points to spend right now because wo w
@diamond sapphire - i love your art as well! your lines are so smoooth :o
@sanara - marcie is so cute! good luck finding your girl gang :"D

hi! call me hawk or hawky :)
they/she
i draw and rp sometimes
pm me, i love to chat!

cleudsxxmy TH
art shop
Hawky<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am

Sanara wrote:
@SmileChild :: Oh my lanta. That lady is gorgeous!!! Bright is a beautiful name for her ^^ *Sprinkles all my Kalons our for friends*

@Chimericect goodluck on finding commissions! your art is well detailed and im highly likely youll get bombed with requests~
@Hawky<3 totally going in the stream, your art is awesome and adorable XD

aa <3 thank you guys so much on your kind words for my new kal! i love her as well and shes just, hnng
totally expect for me to do art for her in the future! im open to friends with her if anyone is interested! :D
Last edited by SmileChild on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:34 am

hey! short post but im looking to trade for a 1 rare myo. i have no cooldown! offering these kalons / w \
and possibly

@hawky - i hope the stream goes well ! thats so nice of you! if i had more time i would join / w \
@chim - bless that artwork ?? good luck with commissions!
@sanara - your art is always great bless!
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:01 pm

@♡Chocolate♡ Good luck with trading qvq/ none are really my style/im still on cooldown but I hope you're able to find a myo or something you connect to~
@ Hawky<3 Good luck with the stream! I can't join at the moment (stuck working) but I hope its lots of fun ;v;/
@Chimericect Ah the art is lovely qvq/ I dont have points atm but im sure you'll sell plenty, the colors you use are lovely
@Diamond Sapphire Good luck as well with commissions! The art is lovely~ I hope you sell plenty of them /v/

Sorry again on a few replies! working at the moment OTL its the only time i have time to post but then I keep getting cut off/losing track of what i was doing

Sorry ive been very quiet lately! I've been in a rough place mentally and all this sudden snow/cold weather has my bosses calling me in for 13-hour shifts OTL imdying lol
Not to mention my oekaki hasn't been working and im pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. It kinda works but its so darned frustrating its not even worth using it
anyWAY

1. Writing/relationships
As usual I am open to relationships/headcanons with my Kals here. My inbox is a disaster right now and im so backed up with things/mixed up due to work OTL but i'm always open to messages anyway! I will try to respond as quickly as I can. If we'd already been discussing a pair or friendship or something you are more than welcome to give me a friendly poke cause honestly i cant even remember what day of the week it is

I've done some writing/working on my kals pages! I have been in a bit of a slump with writing things lately unfortunately but I did some work the past 2 days or so
For Guiscard, Caoshe, Khage, Necos, Nekane, and Xiansu

2. New introductions
I do have a new introductee, I traded for this guy; Necos
He's an alien-obsessed little bugger, but he's got a good heart. He's just a bit paranoid.
3. Artsy stuff
Ive been doodling here and there;
Mostly ithuriel, bcause idk i love her
I got this one of her as well;
BY quagshire/ box
Along with this one; which was a gift cause I kinda was in a bad place ;v;/ it was the sweetest and helped cheer me up a lot
By ♡Chocolate♡

I drew this one of day/dawn/dusk and her partner, owned by neondisaster, Juno;
Wing hugs are the best hugs

I did draw this one of Charmeine too
Im not particularly happy with it but it was amusing to play with lighting at least

I also drew this sketch sheet of Xiansu;
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me