★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Arya22 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:31 am

@dino
Sad to see them go!
I don't know about the cats, but I personally like Moorclan better. (don't ask why, I don't know.)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri May 26, 2017 3:47 am

@ Dinolil1
      awww i'm sad to see tumbleclan go! i understand the need for a change of pace though, and of course you know i liked rosefur so it'd be nice to see someone like her in your new clan haha. and are you planning to give some TC away? :0
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri May 26, 2017 3:56 am

@Art & @Arya

Thank you guys, I appreciate your understanding! And Art, of course I'll try to create another cat like Rosefur! I'll remember to name a cat after a flower of sorts and try and create the ray of sunshine that Rosefur was! And I'd not considered giving any of my cats away, I'm fine with that as long as you can provide me with a reason!

All of my Tumbleclan cats are open and @Seedcakes, I'll be guessing you'd want Tumblenight & her kittens back although I can intergrate her in my new clan!
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri May 26, 2017 4:09 am

@Dino: Could I maybe have Ashstripe? I like the look of him and he'd be able to help my clan as the majority are currently mentoring apprentices. Also, what's his personality like?
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirkwood gaps » Fri May 26, 2017 4:30 am

@dino

I don't mind if not, but may I have Harefoot? :0 my clan is quite small atm-- ((if you don't want us changing their personalities im k with that)) and his picture looks like a stern type of cat, which I don't think i have right now, and I would love having diverse personalities in CraterClan!!
kirkwood gaps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Fri May 26, 2017 4:31 am

@ Dinolil1
      i cant wait to see her! ...and i hope its not too much if i ask for rosefur? xD if so she won't turn up in my clan right fast, probably in two more posts or so since three cats from other clans have joined in a real short time haha. as for the reason she joins uhhh, maybe aspenheart didnt have the heart to tell her abt how he lied and it escalated to the point where they officially became mates and now rosefur's expecting kits? (there's always gotta be some soap opera-tier stuff in my clan. they cant escape)
dei - adult
he/him

create a clan
5+ year old warrior cats arpg with a focus on
writing and world building

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
┌──────────────────────┐
ImageImageImageImage
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Fri May 26, 2017 5:51 am

@Dino
I'm sorry to see Tumbleclan go! I loved reading your posts for them. Could I ask for Burrwhisker though? I'd like him to be able to stay with Sedgetail and his joining Caveclan should cause some interesting drama.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:48 am

@Simon

You may have Ashstripe. He fled after realizing Swanstar's true intentions and lives in your clan, desperate to prove his good nature! Ashstripe is quiet and reserved, he is very gullible as well and can come across as sour and grumpy. However he is calm and kind when it matters.

@Kirkwood

You may have Harefoot, but you have to also take Hailclaw. Those two are inseparable! Harefoot is actually not that stern, Kirk, contrary to his picture! He is however a very sensible and mature tom, humble and helpful. He is also sadly fairly spineless and dishonest. Hailclaw is very snarky and confident, with a heart of gold. Though her tongue is sharp, she is very protective of the those she loves. The two fled after Squirreltail, goaded by Swanstar, attacked them! Hailclaw killed Squirreltail and both are still shaken from it even as they try to start new lives in a new clan.

@Art

Of course! I trust you as you've read a many a post involving Rosefur so I know you will be able to keep her to her generally innocent and cheerful nature! Rosefur fled to Aspenheart after watching her brother kill her mother, Foxtail. She also saw Bleakpelt cruelly exiled after this in light of his mother's terrible crimes and found out that Bleakpelt knew all long who she was in love with. He told her to go to him.

@Tauriel

You may! You'll keep Burrwhisker to his true nature, I know you will! Plus I do love Burrwhisker and Sedgetail's friendship dynamic and all the suspicion it brings! After his sister, Smokefur, is slain for treachery and his mother chased away, Burrwhisker is finding it increasingly hard to stay in Tumbleclan. He was never close to his father and younger sister, but finds him staying for them. After Badgertail is executed after attemtping to kill Swanstar and Dustclaw flees, belly swollen with kits....Burrwhisker fights back. He loses sadly and makes the long and hard journey to his friend, Sedgetail.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:55 am

@Dino

Would you mind if I took Palepaw and Bramblekit(paw)? And maybe some info on their personalities?
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kirkwood gaps » Fri May 26, 2017 7:02 am

@dino

Thank you so much!! And thanks for explaining their personalities :000