★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Artist Search Announcement on pg.362

Postby solyn » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:03 pm

stunning design as always, kat! you're spoiling us, you really are <3 congrats kazin, love your baby well!

username: solyn
      clan(s): northernclan + groveclan
      what's your new year's resolution?: be better at staying in touch with my family ahsjshsh
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:14 pm

Username:BrightDays
Clan(s):ShineClan
What's your New Year's resolution?:To not be so bossy at work.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:21 pm

Username: sharpiesandhamilton
Clan(s): chess, haunted
What's your New Year's resolution?: to be more organized (same one every year lol)
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Username: bed time
Clan(s): irisclan
What's your New Year's resolution?: to be clean from addiction for a whole year (im very close)!!
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:34 pm

Username: broken*
Clan(s): scarab & celestials
What's your New Year's resolution?: to be more in god's word
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Username: LameLoserLexi
Clan(s): Risingclan
What's your New Year's resolution?: To lose weight, but not too much o-o
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:59 pm

Username: LooneyLani
Clan(s): Moonclan
What's your New Year's resolution?: To do the things I've always wanted to but have been too scared

blackbird
solid black with yellow eyes
username: LooneyLani
cat name: Crowflight
cat gender: Female
personality: She can sometimes be hard to approach due to having trust issues with cats she doesn't know, however is slowly working to break down these walls as she too craves companionship. Kind and always eager to help, those around her truly admire the young she-cat and find themselves gravitating to her side, wishing to bring the bright smile back to her face. Not too talkative, she can be rather quiet and yet has a way to bring comfort to her friends, she almost never asks or expects anything in return for her duties, and silently adores having company around as she doesn't feel so alone.
brief history: born into what could be considered a harsh world, crowflight grew up in the streets and alleyways of cities, watching as her mother fought each day to protect her only surviving kit from the other city cats. Her mother fought bravely to get the two of them out of the city and escape into the wilderness beyond the twoleg houses, and when they were finally able to her mother had unfortunately grown too frail. Crowflight left in search of help, hoping to find someone willing to help her mother who seemed to be clinging onto life, sadly she would never find the help she needed and would never again see her mother. Tired from all the travelling, the young she-cat found refuge under the dense trees in the mountains, feeling at home in the darkness of the forest.
clan: Moonclan
raffle number: 9

mockingbird
blue ticked tabby with minimal white spotting and dark blue eyes
cat name: Jaysong
cat gender: Male
personality: He can be quite a mystery to some cats, not very talkative and almost always too vague about his own life or feelings, many just leave him alone. His presence however can be comforting and offers much needed companionship, he's usually the one to go to when you're having troubles and just need to talk it out. Wise beyond his years he's usually hanging around the elders, finding comfort in their oddly similar behaviour, and enjoys telling stories to the kits every now and then.
brief history: originally born a kittypet, he had a comfortable life early on and had almost never dreamed of the outside world or leaving the comfort of his mother's side and the affection from his two-legs. There was one day where jaysong found himself seated in front of the large window, looking out at the world, and caught himself watching a bird closely. Without realising it, he had made his way outside and found himself tracking the bird into the woods beyond his home, a dormant instinct having been woken. Unable to hide the thrill of such a hunt, jaysong decided to leave his comfortable life behind for the chance to truly live as the wild clan-cats did.
raffle number: 8

barn owl
cat name: Harewhisper
personality: Quiet and gentle would be the words to come to mind when one thinks of harewhisper, a truly kind tom who seems to only want to see the bright side of life. He's optimistic and always offers his best advice, hoping to keep those around him content and truly happy. He can also however show a more protective side, when he cares he does so deeply, he would go against his morals and fight to protect those he cares for, though hopes they wouldn't ask that of him.
brief history: harewhisper had been born into clan life, from the moment of his birth it was clear he would grow to be a strong and capable warrior. However as he grew the young tom began to show a slightly resentment towards the act of fighting, seemingly having become a peacemaker of sorts, leading to him constantly being called "soft-hearted" by his denmates - though he never saw the problem in it. Having grown tired of the constant expectations he wouldn't ever be able to adhere to, harewhisper decided to leave his clan behind and set out to venture the vast lands before him.
raffle number: 11

pygmy owl
cat name: Volespring
cat gender: Female
personality: Sassy and always ready to prove someone wrong, Volespring can be a little hard to handle at first. She can become irritated easily but those close to her know her to be easily excitable, humorous and gentle, at times. Whilst she tries to build up an image to protect her smaller frame, beneath this she is a very reliable companion and a compassionate friend, someone you'd always want on your side.
brief history: having been born a tiny kitten, she was believed to be weaker than her littermates and found herself often excluded. There eventually came a day where she decided she'd had enough and set off on her own, leaving behind the travelling group of cats she'd been born into. Finding her way through different territories for the next few moons had been a hard task on her own, but the small she-cat managed fairly well. Her paws landed her in the mountains where she found refuge beneath the dense canopy of trees in the forest surrounding Moonclan's territory.
raffle number: 8
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Username:ame
Clan(s):fc or tnh
What's your New Year's resolution?: i dont make resolutions
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🎄 12 Days of Christmas 🎄 Four Calling Birds 🎄 WINNERS

Postby Katrione » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:17 pm

the first kitty is based off of a blackbird! the "blackbird" is intelligent and able to teach apprentices two skills in one session.

blackbird
solid black with yellow eyes
username:
cat name:
cat gender:
personality: -- 50 words minimum --
brief history: -- 50 words minimum --
clan:
raffle number:

lyttlekytten wrote:blackbird
username: lyttlekytten
cat name: Goldengaze
cat gender: molly
personality: Goldengaze is a party type. She likes to let loose and just have fun with the world. Because of this she fits in very well in VagaryClan, who are all quite laid back and go with the flow. Sometimes she can be a bit overbearing (and routinely annoys the grumpier cats of the Clan), but she always means well.
brief history: Goldengaze was a loner who roamed the streets of a busy city. She was constantly surrounded by Twolegs, who sometimes fed her, but she was growing bored of the same thing every day. One day she snuck in the back of a monster with a family who was going camping, and when they weren't looking she escaped the monster and charged into the woods- unfortunately, she quickly got lost.
clan: VagaryClan
raffle number: 3

Congratulations on your new cat, Lyttlekytten!

the second kitty is based off of a mockingbird! the "mockingbird" is able to catch x3 prey every patrol due to them being able to trick their prey long enough to catch it.

mockingbird
username:
cat name:
cat gender:
personality: -- 50 words minimum --
brief history: -- 50 words minimum --
clan:
raffle number:

Cloudtail_Warrior4 wrote:mockingbird
username: Cloudtail_Warrior4
cat name: Pebblefeather
personality: Pebblefeather is shy and very feminine. Being a feminine tom he is often mistaken as gay thought he is straight. He is very energetic and loves to cool down in puddles, kits often argue over who gets him as a mentor. He is the opposite of a picky eater since he will eat anything and everything edible that he can find, Pebblefeather is a reliable friend a source of guidance.
brief history: -Pebblefeather used to be Toby a kittypet. He loved his home and housefolks and they loved little Toby back. It got bad when his owners had to move houses and sent him to a shelter were he was re-adopted, the new family had ruff children and loud parents. Toby couldn’t stand it so he ran away into the forest. He was chased out by three clans before he came across Mountainclan which welcomed him warmly. Making friends was easy for him.
clan: Mountainclan
raffle number: 4

Congratulations on your new cat, Cloudtail!
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[★] 12 days of hootmas – WINNERS

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:17 pm

kaspbrak. wrote:
♪ on the fourth day of christmas, my true love gave to me... four calling birds... ♪

this fellow is based off a barn owl! they excel at catching prey due to their ability to stay silent when hunting, and will bring back +2 more prey in addition to what a hunting patrol catches. this power may be activated every 3 posts!

the numbers were altered due to incomplete forms, so the winner is....

Kazin wrote:
    barn owl
    username: Kazin
    cat name: Cinnamonflight
    cat gender: nb
    personality: Was there even a cat here? How does a cat so bright blend in so well to, well, everything? Cinnamonflight is like a ghost when they want to be - silent and stealthy, unable to be seen. No one is sure if they just move that fast, or if they are that good at standing still and waiting for the right moments, but either way, Cinnamonflight is a master at stealth. Even their voice has a quiet sing-song like quality to it, making them seem very soft spoken and lithe just by the airy quality of their voice. Cinnamonflight doesn't talk much, for they are shy around others, but once they do open up, they love to have deep conversations and love to see others smile.
    brief history: Cinnamonflight was a loner, living in a barn surrounded by large horses. They learned to dart quickly between the large creatures, never even coming close to getting stepped on. Cinnamonflight always liked the challenge of dodging horse hooves and Twoleg hands, but they decided it wasn't a life worth living. They left in pursuit of a more fulfilling life, always dreaming of being among others; clan living was perfect for Cinnamonflight, at least in their opinion.
    clan: Chaosclan
    raffle number: 5

congratulations!! <3

kaspbrak. wrote:
this lovely feline is based off a pygmy owl! due to their small size, they're able to navigate through most terrain. they will double the amount of herbs found on a patrol, but this power may only be activated every 3 posts.

the winner is...

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
    pygmy owl:
    username: Ravenwhisper's Wish
    cat name: Ribbitfluff
    cat gender: molly
    personality: Small in size certainly doesn't mean small in personality... this tiny molly loves to talk and giggle all day - and night - long! She certainly is a chatty warrior, and she's obsessed with little animals, like bugs and butterflies! She has a specific caterpillar she's been caring for, it lives at the back of the warrior's den next to her nest. She hopes it will hatch into a beautiful butterfly.
    brief history: She was born into a group of small, cave-dwelling cats. She grew up with them, happily exploring their everlasting cave system: until she grew tired of the limited area and escaped through a small gap, before becoming lost in the forests. She eventually met Heatherpelt patrolling in the forest and joined ThicketClan!
    clan: ThicketClan
    raffle number: 4

congratulations!!

the rng must've really loved #4, huh........
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me