MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Whose your favourite character of MLP G5 so far?

Sunny
29%
Pipp
4%
Zipp
29%
Izzy
29%
Hitch
7%
Other (Tell us who! <3)
4%

Total votes : 28

MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!}

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:29 am

Welcome Everypony!
Original Club By jasmine; If they come on to this fanclub, we all bow down to them.

The previous co-owners of this fanclub were Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash & Twilight Sparkle If any of those people pop in, lets give them all a warm welcome! ^_^

Hello there! I see you've found our fanclub! In this fanclub, we like to believe that we are one, big, huge family! Who has one big thing in common! We all love MLP! ! So take a few moments to relax, pull up a chair, and let's all have a chit chat! We'd love to have you in our pony family! The CS community of bronies and pegasisters is a really kind, caring group that loves getting new members. So what are you waiting for? :)

Please read *all* the rules before you join as we have taken on the new fanclub, some rules may have changed, (like the golden rule!) and we are trusting that from the moment you fill out our auto accept form to be placed onto our members list, you are going to follow them <3 :)

Navigation
Please click the sentences below to go to each one! ^_^

* Rules~ ~ Please read ALL of the rules before joining!

* Co-admins & Mods ~ ~ Here you'll find a complete list of all the admins & Mods

* Form ~ ~ The form to fill in to be apart of the club!

* Members List ~ ~A list of all the members shall be placed here, who after have read & completed the new form will be auto-accepted as a fanclub member!

* Stamps, Gifs & Banners ~ ~A collection of stamps, gifs, and banners promoting this fanclub shall be placed here!

* This months events ~ ~ If any events shall be taking place this month, the event shall be placed here!

* MLP Art ~ ~ Any art that our members have created of any of the canon ponies shall be placed here!

* The MLP Libary ~ ~ Any art that our members have created of any of the canon ponies shall be placed here!

News of the month! ^_^
March 22nd - The new thread almost completed!

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 32 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Under Construction-

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:30 am

Admin and Mods

Please click on the usernames below to go to their accounts!

SeddieDeer. Co-admin.

Hello there! I'm SeddieDeer. I'm hoping that we'll have a great time in the future, filled with a whole lotta smiles! If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask myself, Queen Chrysalis or any of the m​ods around here! My hobbies include writing, playing the violin & piano, binge watching anything that I like on netflix, and ponies of course! ^_^ Element of kindness.

Queen Chrysalis Co-admin.

Yo! I'm Queen Chrysalis co-admin alongside SeddieDeer. Here's to hoping we're going to have a grand old time and become some sort of small colourful equine enjoying family here on CS. If you find yourself needing any help, please contact myself, SeddieDeer or one of the m​ods. My hobbies are listening to music, gaming and writing.

pudding. Mod.

hey, i'm pudding, one of the m​ods here. my interests are mainly drawing, reading(mostly fanfiction ;;), and hamilton. feel free to message me if you need anything or just want to talk !!

~~~~~~~~~

jasmine;: The original creator of this fan club. They hardly come on now, but when they do, we all bow down to them.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-The Rules & Spam Policy-

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

-The Rules & Spam Policy-

1: *Please* Remember the golden rule of this fanclub! It's to respect all the members here! In this fanclub we like to think that we are all one big, huge pony loving family! That has one main thing in common. We all love to watch MLP: FIM! For that very reason, we have a three strike plan.

If you fight with, or bully any member of this fanclub a total of three times on this forum when one of the co-admins or mods have tried their best to calm you down, you shall be banned from this thread for two weeks. Mods are allowed to warn you while the co-admins are away. We have a three strike plan. If you fight with any members a total of three times on this forum when one of the co admins or mods have tried their best to calm you down, you shall be banned from this thread for the total of exactly two weeks.

If you do get banned, please don't think of it as we are disowning you! Your pony family would never do that! Everyone makes mistakes at least once, or a couple of times in their life! Instead please think of it as a "cool down" period. A time where you need to think about your actions. And in two weeks time, we will welcome you with open arms! Like the past is the past, and all your mistakes will of been forgiven. Let's remember, once you step into this fandom, you're to treat one another like a big ole' pony fandom family. And would a family fight and bully one another? No they wouldn't! And so forth, a two-week ban would be your "Cooling down" time. ^_^

2. We have Discord. A chatting website that you can open up in your browser, or you could download the program to your desktop, or mobile phones. The choice is yours, but please bring none MLP:FIM chats over there, or PM said user. If you don't, this fanclub could be banned for coming off topic. The Discord link to this fanclub is right here. ~ <----Please click it in order to speak about anything not related to MLP:FIM ^_^

3.You're not allowed to share leaks over here.

4.Yes, you are allowed to share MLP fiction, as long as it goes with what the CS Staff member said down below.
CS Help wrote:Hi there,

Fanfictions from other sites would be allowed IF they follow all of CS's rules. You should post a link to the original story unless you are the author or have permission from the author to repost the story itself.

As for the rating, that's not how we judge the suitability of content. We cannot trust that everyone has tagged their story appropriately. You should read the story yourself in its entirety to make sure none of CS's rules are broken. I would recommend reviewing our RP rules to get a sense of what we do and do not allow in stories.

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1947365
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=1947371

If you are uncertain if some specific story element is appropriate please ask us about it before posting.

This reply was sent by Burrito Bunny, a member of our General Helpers group.

IMPORTANT NEW RULE REGARDING EQUESTRIA GIRLS: Linking to and discussing pirated material will get you a 1-3 week ban and you will be reported to CS mods.

Discussing pirated movie: 1 week ban
Offering to send pirated material: 2 week ban
Posting links on the club to pirated material: 3 week ban

Pirating movies is against the law! You and/or CS can get in serious trouble! We encourage you to purchase the movie on DVD or Bluray.

Discussing the movie in general is allowed, just no mentions of piracy. Please mind our spoiler rules!

Rules
1. No posting links or talking about things that would be considered inappropriate for a children's site. This includes gory fan fiction, inappropriate music {If they swear multiple times in it, don't post it}, inappropriate pictures {Rule 34, anything not safe for a kid's site}, and inappropriate videos {the movs., for example}. Generally, if you wouldn't show it to a six year old girl, it shouldn't be on this thread.

2. No swearing or otherwise offensive language!

3. This is not a roleplay. Do not attempt to roleplay situations or act like it's a roleplay. This is a chat/club.

4. Don't ask to make the new thread. One of the m​ods will make it. If you ask, through PM or on this thread, you will get a time ban of a week. {SeddieDeer and Queen Chrysalis will make the new thread.}

5. Be kind to everyone. Don't trash someone's ship/pairing, make fun of their art, call them stupid or just generally act mean.

6. Any spoilers posted on the day of the episode should be posted in small print. {Size 50 or smaller.} Discussion of the new episode without small text can begin at the CS pet growth time on the air date.

7. Don't be rude to the m​ods. What we say goes.

8. Spam is not tolerated here. See our spam policy below.

9. No mini-modding! If the m​ods aren't on, wait for us to be on to take care of it.

10. All OC requests, characters for sale and art of non cannon characters go on the OC thread. Join.me and livestream links may be posted here, as well as art of canon characters.

11. No posting 'click and drag' games, the pony b-day game or asking everyone to make a list of their favorite/least favorite ponies. When we get ready to post the new thread we'll give you 25 pages or so to post all of this spam.

12. No claiming characters for roleplays/planning roleplays or other projects like songs or videos. You can ask if anyone would want to join a roleplay you're creating, or post a link to your roleplay, but don't drag it out or claim characters.

I know that this makes us sound really strict, what with all the time bans and all, but we've only ever given two people a time ban. Mostly we just warn people not to do it again, so don't worry if you mess up. We hate doing it to you guys; we like fun better.

Spam Policy

Spam is:

-One word/sentence posts. If it's short and adds nothing to the conversation, it's spam.

-Off topic posts

-Random posts such as "I love Twilight" Instead you should post: My favorite character is Twilight because she's a lot like me, since we both like to read. Who's your favorite character and are they anything like you?

-Arguing {even jokingly} about who is the best pony.

-DOUBLE POSTING {Edit your posts, I've been seeing a lot of this.}

-Playing the one sentence story game. Please try to post more than one sentence or a detailed sentence.

-Gif/Image Spam. If you're not sure what this is, it's posting a bunch of random images at once. You can post a bunch of links if you want, or 1-3 images, but no more please, it becomes really laggy for people who have slow computers.
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:44 am, edited 23 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Form

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:31 am

Form To Join! Joining is auto-accepted! So once you fill out the form below, welcome to the MLP FIM Fanclub! We like to think of each other as one big pony loving family here!

Hey, we want to get to know you! We didn't used to have a form, but this is more of a fill in the blank so that we can find out a bit about you. Also! This form lets us know that you've read the rules before you start posting here too! Please fill in the form before you join, and then you'll be auto-accepted!

Code: Select all
Hello! My name is *your username*. My favorite character is *your favorite character*. I enjoy  *Whatever you enjoy doing here- example: looking at MLP *art, crafts, cooking, graphics, vectors, fan fiction, memes, tumblrs, voice acting, sewing, customizing, ect.* Yes, I have read the rules, (including golden rule) and promise to follow them!
MLPFIMFanclub! (Please keep that word there so we can find your post and add you to the member list!

Easy enough, right? We can't wait for you to join us, and be apart of our pony loving family!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:39 am, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members List!

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 am

Last edited by SeddieDeer on Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:31 am, edited 20 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stamps, Gifs & Banners

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 am

Stamps, Gifs & Banners shall go here!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This months events

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:33 am

This months events, if they are any, shall go here! ^_^
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MLP Art

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:33 am

Any art that our members have created of any of the canon ponies shall be placed here!
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The MLP Libary

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:34 am

Any stories that our members have written about canon ponies shall go here! May it be about a main character, or a background character. All are welcome here! Once a month, one story will be chosen as a winner of that month!, Remember, you'll be judged by us co- admins and mods! If you end up winning, your story shall be placed on the very front page, just below navigation for everyone to see and read "Winner of this week's Best Pony story!"
Last edited by SeddieDeer on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-Under Construction-

Postby SeddieDeer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:34 am

-Under Construction-
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me