★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Postby vampiress_fox » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Username: vampiress_fox
    Clan intended for: Hexclan
    Name Ram will take: Keeping just plain Ram
    Why did Ram leave his home to join your clan? (250 word min, there is no max)

Ram awoke one morning, yawning big as he rolled over in the sunny spot that had covered his soft bed. His humans were just starting to get up and start their morning. He got up quickly and trotted to where his food and water were, yowling loudly as he watched his people go about their morning. Soon the large male came over and gave him some food, said something in his foreign language, and then went back to the large rock where they ate. Ram didn't think much of it, since he heard his people make strange sounds all the time. this was a day that they would be staying home, so he was happy that he would be able to get to spend they day with them. Soon, though, he saw them putting on their weird paw covers and grab the shiny, jingly things that normally mean they were leaving for the day. He was confused and meowed his unease at the disruption of his routine. The female said something in a soothing tone and gently scratched his head before turning and following her mate out the door. Ram watched them go, a certain unease growing in his chest.

It was a long time before his people came back, and when he heard the door open he reluctantly roused himself from his nap on the window sill. He looked over and saw that they were carrying the box that normally meant that he would be leaving to go see the mean man who poked him with sharp things. He bristled immediately when he saw it, but soon he heard a small voice from inside. He cocked his head curiously and approached his people, meowing questioningly.

His people soon opened the wire door and a small ball of fluffed tumbled out at him. He jumped and hissed, running a little way away, before turning back and looking at it. It was a small, white and cream, fluffy thing that was moving. He carefully approached, when it suddenly unfolded and stretched. He stopped and looked at it warily before realizing that it was a kitten. After living thirty six moons without another cat in the house, and being an only kitten it his litter, he was not fond of the idea of sharing his home with another cat. The kitten looked around with a scared look, before turning to him. He could hear his people making happy noises, but he was not sure what this would be.

After seven sunrises, he was not at all happy. This little kitten only ever wanted to eat and play. She would make a mess of the food and water, often leaving him wet crumbs in his bowl, and she would not let him get an ounce of sleep. She always had to follow him everywhere, even when he made dirt! Whenever he tried to cuddle with his humans, she was always there, getting in the middle. She was always there to steal toys and his humans seemed to pay more attention to her instead of him.

After one more moon of this issue, he decided that he was done. He had been betrayed by his humans, being forced to tolerate and compete with this little kitten for everything. He was so fed up that the first chance he had gotten he was out the door and gone. He had heard others in the neighborhood talk about wild clan cats, and knew that there was a crazy monkey a few houses down that boasted associating with one of them. After he was sure that he would not be found, he made a bee-line to the house.

The monkey told him all about a clan called Hexclan, and the female cat that led it. After an evening spent at the monkey's house, he left to find the clan. It was a hard journey for him, but he made it; he had found a wild clan! He made himself two promises before joining this clan, he would contribute the best that he could but would always be wary of the inevitable betrayal that will happen, just like with his humans, and that he would never tolerate the hassle that a young cat would cause him ever again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumos12 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:25 pm

kit's name: Bambinokit
clan they're going to: The Cold Watch Syndicate

Username: Lumos12
    Clan intended for: The cold watch syndicate
    Name Ram will take: Caligula (Montonestrike)
    Why did Ram leave his home to join your clan? (250 word min, there is no max)

“Have you completed the mission.”

There was an expression that twisted onto his maw, something akin to a grin and a smirk. It was a terrible thing really, completely something that haunted those who have seen it, and were aware of what caused it. The munchkin was something that not everyone has assumed as a successful killer. His bob tail slowly wagging back and forth with excitement betraying his deadpanned expression, the dullness in his eyes even if his smile never showed an ounce of his delight in destroying lives.

“Si the job is completed, you should have seen them squeal!” came the dark chuckle,
bouncing on his paws, the munchkin stretched.

Each location, each moon, there was a trail of bodies. An endless stream of blood flowing from their paws, and it stained their body. No, how hard he had washed the blood from his body, resurfacing from the pools of sin and destruction. The thing was that he was a commissioned cat, a cat that was only told to destroy whoever it was no matter the age, no matter how frequent it was.

He traveled for miles, completing his missions, and returning for nothing. Every single hit came at a price, a wager really. A body for silver of whatever worth of saving his already damned soul. Details of each of his killings were on the verge of nightmares and were whispered infrequent low whispers, and mentioned in the confessions of those who were worth mentioning in the sanction in the privacy of those who could protect them from a certain and slow death.

They say that a demon plagued him, the one that wagered a deal for his very soul, and he was more the type to fall for its whims and wicked promises.

The price, lose his name exchange for the other.

The name of Montone.

But everyone called him Caligula.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:38 pm

thank you so much dei for this lil man <3 and congrats to all of the other winners as well !!

kit's name: hollandkit
clan they're going to: highgarden
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:23 am

kit's name: hopkit
clan they're going to: twistedclan!

almost forgot this, thank you so much!
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Username: Ariento
    Clan intended for: TaigaClan
    Name Ram will take: Ramstep
    Why did Ram leave his home to join your clan? Tumble was the first true "Ramcat." His owner had been breeding Munchkins, Laperms, Manxes, and Scottish folds together to produce kittens that looked like sheep. But little Tumble didn't understand the significance of any of that, for he was just a cat. What he did know was the pampered life of a kittypet in a wealthy household. But not everything was perfect in the world of Ramcats. Tumble's mother, a folded ear munchkin, suffered from horrible joint pains and stiffness. Both her parents had had folded ears as well. She wasn't the only one - several of the other cats born to two folded ear parents suffered from the same issues. The human didn't seem to notice or care. Tumble grew to adolescence here.
    It was normal for the human to come and go from the house. The Ramcats had grown accustomed to the schedule, so when she was late, anxiety began spiking throughout the community. When the door finally opened, it wasn't their human - it was several strangers in uniforms, holding nets and cat carriers. The Ramcats scattered, and Tumble ran straight forward, escaping the house from underneath the strangers. He hid underneath the house, and watched as all his friends and family were taken away. He waited down there for days, subsisting on the small rodents he shared the space with, waiting for his family or human to return. But they didn't, and Tumble realized that they never would. So he set out into the world, into the taiga forests, searching for a new family.
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ARKYQ » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Username: Talonpawthewarrior
    Clan intended for: Mistyclan
    Name Ram will take: Ram of mighty mountains (ram for short)
    Why did Ram leave his home to join your clan:

Ram of the mountains was a small kit born into a small tribe, but he had big dreams. Since birth he had immediately been labeled as useless for his stubby legs were no good for hunting or fighting, according to every other tribe cat. So since they refused to let him train, he vowed to prove them wrong. He ran as fast as he could to catch the hares that his tribe hunted but his legs made it impossible. He was useless as a prey-hunter. He tried to fight and patrol, but he was easily beaten because of his soft nature and was hence unfit to be a hill-guard. He couldn't do anything right, with his curly fur tangling in gorse thickets and him tripping up the bigger cats. He was nothing but a drag. Eventually the tribe's healer grew tired of him, eating their prey without adding anymore. As there was no room for a deadweight like him, he was cast out.

Brokenhearted, Ram trudged on until he came across a twoleg place. But it was an awful twolegplace, filled with evil twolegs and smog and litter. He knew he couldn't stay. As he fled he ran right into a patrol of cats.

"Look what we have here!" One cat, a burly brown tabby chuckled. "Maplepaw's caught a sheep!"

Ram's face burned with indignation and shame. He must look ridiculous, sleepless nights in the filthy city had tarnished and ruined him. But despite the tom's jibe, he puffed out his chest and stretched up as tall as he could.

"I am Ram of Mighty mountains," He meowed. "And i come from a tribe not far from here."

He glared at the assembled cats, taking them in. There was an older brown she-cat with blue eyes, a flame point tom, a smallish calico and the large tabby. The pointed tom was the first to respond.

"Likely story," he scoffed, "Rammy here has the reek of twolegs."

He felt his stomach roil with anger, but the brown she-cat rested her tail across his shoulders and ram felt himself calming down. She gave him a sympathetic glance before turning to the others.

"Now, now, Flamepelt," she chided. "Don't forget that most of us came from different places. Why, Cypressclaw came from the city, and no one thinks any less of her for it." Then, turning to Ram, she added in a gentler tone, "don't mind bramblecloud and Flamepelt, they're just bored and looking for somebody to pick on. My name's Thrushwhisker, by the way, snd we're warriors of mistyclan."

And so, Ram of mighty mountains left his tribe anx their scorn, and started a new life among mistyclan, as the warrior he'd always dreamed of being.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

readopts !! - evanora's reach

Postby deimido » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:34 pm

𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐀'𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇
      GUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained from events, only readopts and trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made your first post since.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.
      ↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.
      ↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at and bio genders must remain the same.
      ↠ you can attempt to try out for multiple groups, but can ultimately win one. as for cats not involved with groups (categorized under "singular"), you can take up to one. this is not a first come, first serve readopt - please tell me how your cat/group will fit into your clan.
      ↠ the competition will last for the first week (apr 13th - apr 20th), and if there are cats left by the time a week has passed, the first come first served adoption method will come into effect.
      ↠ since one of these groups has nine cats, and another has five, the future owner will not be able to take any cats from trades or readopts until these cats are in the Clan they were given to; users found breaking this rule will result in CAC staff taking the family back and readopting them out again.
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
      [b]Clans:[/b]
      [b]Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to:[/b]
      [b]Which cat/group are you trying out for:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses, if you plan to change it)
      [b]How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:[/b]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      GROUP 1: - family
      Iolantha, 39, molly: longhaired brown mackerel tabby with yellow eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - polyamorous.
      - Mate of Featherdusk and Adiran.
      - Mother of Alekos, Hesperos, Ioannes, Zachaios, Filia, and Pelagia.

Featherdusk, 38, tom: longhaired solid chocolate cat with green eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - polyamorous.
      - Mate of Iolantha and Adiran.
      - birth father of Alekos, Hesperos, Ioannes, Zachaios, Filia, and Pelagia.

Adiran, 37, tom: longhaired lilac point bicolor with blue eyes; colored in by Lokisaurus.
      - transgender + polyamorous.
      - Mate of Featherdusk and Iolantha.
      - birth father of Alekos, Hesperos, Ioannes, Zachaios, Filia, and Pelagia.
      - can join as a medicine cat provided you either don't have a med yet, or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

Alekos (app) (grown), 0, tom: mediumhaired solid black bicolor with dark blue eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - son of Adiran, Featherdusk, and Iolantha.
      - littermate of Hesperos, Ioannes, Zachaios, Filia, and Pelagia.

Hesperos (app) (grown), 0, tom: longhaired solid black bicolor with olive eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - littermate of Alekos, Ioannes, Zachaios, Filia, and Pelagia.

Ioannes (app/grown), 0, tom: mediumhaired solid gray bicolor with olive eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - littermate of Alekos, Hesperos, Zachaios, Filia, and Pelagia.

Zachaios (app) (grown), 0, tom: mediumhaired solid gray cat with blue eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - littermate of Alekos, Hesperos, Ioannes, Filia, and Pelagia.

Filia (app) (grown), 0, molly: mediumhaired seal point bicolor with blue eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      - daughter of Adiran, Featherdusk, and Iolantha.
      - littermate of Alekos, Hesperos, Ioannes, Zachaios, and Pelagia.

Pelagia (app) (grown), 0, molly: longhaired blue point with blue eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - daughter of Adiran, Featherdusk, and Iolantha.
      - littermate of Alekos, Hesperos, Ioannes, Zachaios, and Filia.

WON BY SHARPSHOOTER.
      GROUP 2: - family
      Hinata, 54, molly: a mediumhaired solid black bicolor with olive eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - mother of Erebus, Torao, Yumi, and Fuyu.

Erebus (grown), 6, tom: a longhaired solid black bicolor with blind blue eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - born with full blindness.
      - apprentice; knows 0/4 skills.
      - Son of Hinata; brother of Torao, Yumi, and Fuyu.
      - can join as a medicine cat apprentice provided you have 40+ cats in your Clan.

Torao (grown), 6, molly: a mediumhaired solid black calico with blue eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      - daughter of Hinata; sister of Erebus, Yumi, and Fuyu.

Yumi (grown), 6, tom: a mediumhaired solid gray bicolor with green eyes; colored in by Grey_Hoodie.
      - son of Hinata; brother of Erebus, Torao, and Fuyu.

Fuyu (grown); a longhaired dilute caliby with green eyes, and a twisted front paw; colored in by Grey_Hoodie.
      - daughter of Hinata; sister of Erebus, Torao, and Yumi.

WON BY 爆殺王
      GROUP 3: - family
      Basilio, 91, tom: shorthaired solid black cat with yellow eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - Father of Wynne and Cyril.
      - can join as a medicine cat provided that you either don't have a med yet or if you have 50+ cats in your Clan.

Wynne, 21, nonbinary (he/him) (amab): shorthaired brown mackerel tabby van with green eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - kit of Basilio; Cyril's older sibling.

Cyril, 15, tom: shorthaired chocolate van cat with green eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - son of Basilio; Cyril's little brother.

WON BY KAZIN
      GROUP 4: - family
      Komaru, 29, molly: a shorthaired brown mackerel tabby with green eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - lesbian.
      - Kiiro's mate, mother of Nanami.

Kiiro, 29, molly: a shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby bicolor with green eyes and a nicked ear; colored in by Grey_Hoodie.
      - lesbian.
      - Komaru's mate, mother of Nanami.

Nanami, 13, molly: a shorthaired ginger mackerel tabby bicolor with green eyes and a nicked ear; colored in by Grey_Hoodie.
      - apprentice; knows 1/4 skills: combat.
      - daughter of Komaru and Kiiro.

WON BY ROSEBUD
      GROUP 5: - mates
      Bourrée, 47, tom: a longhaired brown mackerel tabby with orange eyes; colored in by deimos.

Minuet; 46, molly: a longhaired ginger classic tabby bicolor with green eyes; colored in by deimos.

WON BY LOONEYLANI
      GROUP 6 - brothers
      Atreo, 13, tom: a longhaired black ticked tabby with green eyes (or, a purebred ruddy somali); colored in by Kazin.
      - Cyrus's older brother. (adopted)

Cyrus (grown), 7, tom: a mediumhaired flame point with copper eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      - Atreo's little brother. (adopted)

WON BY PONZ
      SINGULARS - adults
      Umeko, 80, molly: shorthaired solid black bicolor with green eyes and tattered ears; colored in by deimos, ear tears done by Grey_Hoodie.
      WON BY VAMPIRESS_FOX

Vito, 56, tom: shorthaired brown mackerel tabby with yellow eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - brother of Matteo, a deceased member of Evanora's Reach.

Kazuto, 41, tom: shorthaired cream mackerel tabby bicolor with dark green eyes; colored in by deimos.

Ivytuft, 39, molly: mediumhaired torbie molly
      - mother of Commastorm and Robinpelt (ForestClan)
      - adopted by Simonpet (ForestClan - reclaimed because of family)

Lachesis, 38, molly: shorthaired tortoiseshell bicolor with green eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      - lesbian.

Areli, 35, molly: longhaired solid black tortoiseshell bicolor with green eyes; colored in by Grey_Hoodie
      - bisexual, with a strong preference towards mollies.

WON BY BROKEN*

Soleilia, 27, molly: shorthaired solid tortoiseshell bicolor with amber eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      - lesbian.

Kirke, 22, molly: shorthaired snow bengal with blue eyes; colored in by deimos.
      - daughter of Hickorypatch (QuickClan).
      - adopted by eagle, (QuickClan - reclaimed because of family).

Vireo, 16, tom: longhaired silver ticked tabby with green eyes; colored in by Grey_Hoodie.
      - son of Arguspelt (unknown); brother of Adderfang (unknown) and Cedarjaw (HurricaneClan).

WON BY CARPE NOCTEM.

Dysis, 14, molly: a shorthaired solid gray bicolor with hazel eyes; colored in by deimos.
      SINGULARS - apprentices
      Ampelios, 10, molly: a longhaired brown ticked torbie with blue eyes; colored in by Grey_Hoodie.
      - knows 3/4 skills: tracking, hunting, combat.

WON BY W0AH
      SINGULARS - pregnant cats
      Meihua (non-pregnant), 34, molly: a mediumhaired seal lynx point with blue eyes; colored in by Kazin.
      - currently pregnant; will give birth in two moons/posts.

WON BY ARIENTO

Asteraceae (non-pregnant), 29, molly: a mediumhaired solid blue point molly with a white blaze, paws, and blue eyes; colored in by Grey_Hoodie.
      - currently pregnant; will give birth in two moons/posts.

WON BY INKY.
Last edited by deimido on Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:45 pm

Username (cs + site): inky. (For both I think)
Clans: BearClan, RavenClan, BreezeClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: BreezeClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Asteraceae (Sorrelstone)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:

She will be BreezeClan’s first mother. Though the other cats see her as delicate and in needing of protection, Sorrelstone is set in her ways and isn’t afraid of giving the toms in the clan a telling off. Since she would be the only other she-cat in the Clan, she and Curlewpaw would become instant friends, and Sorrelstone would act like an older sister to Curlewpaw. If Curlewpaw is sad or feels bad about a training session due to Houndtooth’s temper, Sorrelstone will not stand for it and will knock some sense (literally and figuratively) into the deputy.

In the future, she would become a warrior and prove that she was just as talented as every other warrior. If any line kits were to be found, she would be the first to volunteer and raise them. She would be stubborn, but the clan would adore her and always feel welcome to ask advice from her.
Last edited by inky. on Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:01 pm

Username (cs + site): sharpiesandhamilton
Clans: ChessClan, Katter av den Frosne Øya, AviaryClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: AviaryClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 1

Iolantha (Cardinalis cardinalis)
Featherdusk (Thryothorus ludovicianus)
Adiran (Vireo olivaceus)
Alekos (Poecile carolinensis)
Hesperos (Corvus brachyrhychos)
Ioannes (Baeolophus bicolor)
Zachaios (Cyanocitta cristata)
Filia (Melanerpes carolinus)
Pelagia (Polioptila caerulea)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Iolantha and her family are going to be welcomed as the first family in AviaryClan. The adults will at first struggle to learn the customs and traditions of the newly reborn AviaryClan, but Limnodromus scolopaceus and Egretta caerulea will be there for them. Adiran will quickly fall into Limnodromus scolopaceus and Egretta caerulea’s friend group, but Featherdusk and Iolantha will easily become Contopus virens’s most trusted Sparrow and Avocet. The kits will quickly learn the customs and become the perfect Hummingbirds, as most kits are highly adaptable. Due to the nature of AviaryClan’s family dynamics, most kits will drift away from their parents and become closer to their mentors and friends and eventually mates, but little Pelagia will refuse to grow distant from her mother. Alekos will become best friends with a future Warbler, and the two eventually turn into lovers who will have ups and downs but all’s well that ends well. Hesperus will struggle to make friends as he is surprisingly shy and nervous. One young Avocet will coax him out of his shell, but he will happily become asexual and aromantic and be proud about never taking a mate. Ionnes will be a firecracker of energy, never slowing down or giving up, proving to be a pawful for his future mentor. As he grows older, his energy will dim, but he will always be lore hyper than the average Sparrow. Zachaios will be a very mellow and gentle tom, loving younger cats and wanting to be a mentor from his first day with his own mentor in the future. He will eventually meet a lovely Avocet and settle down with her, the two having two or three litters together before they retire to the Owls den. And finally, Filia will be a very loving and gentle soul who trains under Adiran to become a Heron. She only wants to heal others yet she struggles as she falls in love with an Avocet and Herons are sworn to never have Hummingbirds of her own. She will remain true and never have them, but she and her Avocet become secret mates until Filia is shunned away from the life of a Heron and forced to train as a Warbler and become an Avocet as she broke the Heron Code.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ - cac fanclub v4.

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:02 pm

Username (cs + site): carpe noctem.
      Clans: lotusclan & kishenzi mwezi
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: lotusclan
      Which cat/group are you trying out for: vireo
      How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: vireo is a bright young cat, and that much was clear when he first introduced himself to lotusclan. orchidmoon, leader of lotusclan, sensed the tom could become a valued member of the clan- perhaps even a imperial guard, if he managed to impress head of the guard- mourningdusk. adapting into the lifestyle of lotusclan may be difficult at first, though vireo could very well rise to become a respected member of the clan- perhaps even feared, if he lets himself wander into the dark shadows of this mysterious clan.
────────────────────
queer,  she/they, canada

carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me