★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ CAC Fanclub V.4 ★ Announcements on pgs.335 & 339 ★

Postby Phina D Wolf » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:26 pm

Username: Phina D Wolf
Clan(s): Swift and Cavern
What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: Hmmm...gotta say the Grinch. It’s a classic.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

She approaches...

Postby Lokisaurus » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:29 pm

The winds have picked up... the snow falls harder... from the depths of the forest,
you can make out her shape... her fur is bright and beautiful. She is the epitomy of leaf-bare.
There she is. Our queen. Mama Winter.

This is a special raffle, where anyone may enter. Mama Winter is a generous mother, and she
has shared her kindness with me. You have until 9:00 PM EST today to tell Mama Winter how
much you love all of your Create-a-Clan friends. She wants to hear some real compliments.

Your time starts now.

Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Everyone here is so amazing!! Eagle makes my heart hurt w their writing and y'all are so talented. All of the colorists are absolutely amazing (cough kat cough) and I'm so happy i joined this community! Also huge shout out to Cham and Kat for being the absolute best mods!!
and to everyone for not killing me when i kill off their favorite cats
Last edited by inky. on Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Username: broken*
Clan(s): scarabclan & celestial beings
What's your favorite holiday movie/show?: white Christmas
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:40 pm

I’m on mobile so forgive my spelling mistakes and formatting issues but... huge shout out to deimos, he’s amazing and talented with all the cats he’s colored. Love having him as my mod and even though I don’t talk a lot I have always had nothing but good interactions and good vibes from dei.
Katrione, thanks for inviting me on the staff team! It’s been almost a year since I’ve been a mini mod, and I’ll never be able to thank you enough for bumping me up to be a mod! You’ve created a wonderful community and you are always insightful and kind.
Hazilnut you’ve got some rad world building and writing skills and I love reading everything you’ve produced, like seriously.

I love each and every one of you in this community, and if I had the room to compliment everybody I totally would. But I have very little service and will stop here, just know I appreciate all of you!
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:41 pm

I want to compliment Deimos and Amethyst and Katrione and GreyHoodie!! y’all have done so much to help me gain knowledge of the CAC world but you also help me out with my cats colors, stories, everything. Y’all have inspired me to get back into writing and I love it. It has probably become my only creative outlet from the stresses of real life.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recognize » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:43 pm

the create-a-clan community is really welcoming ^0^ i don't have a lot of trouble getting along with people here, and it's fun to be a part of cac, since we're all just roleplayers, writers, artists, and warrior cat fans at heart >o< i especially enjoyed working things out between Chamrosh, they're fun to talk to and have lots of good ideas! they put a lot into their clans, and i admire their writing skills and amount of writing they did for cac <3
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obnixious » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Everyone here is so nice!! I'm so glad I found this community and joined, because you're all just so sweet??? There's so many talented artists and all the mods are so sweet im [wipes tears]
Hazil is so sweet? I love just reading her liveblogs because you can feel how excited she is for it all.
Dup and Kazin are my mods and I may not have really spoken to them personally but they're both so good!!
And Katrione, for making create a clan and letting this whole community exist in the first place??? Thank you so much
obnixious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Ahhhh where to start?

@Mama Winter:
Firstly, Kaden, for coming up with this idea, is just.,..amazing, bless her, and the entire staff team over the years for expanding and tweaking things to make it the amazing game it is now.
Grey, for making the lineart ASDFSDAGAS TALENTED PERSON YOU
Deimos, for being my mod and not being mad about my apparent lack of skill in keeping clans together, and for listening to me randomly shout out ideas for my clan(s) and also for the forbidden romances we've got planned. FLUFFY BLUE TABBY BABIES
Kat, for forgiving me when things went down, and for just being an awesome person in general
Though they aren't here anymore, Bumbletear and Skystar901, for being good peoples and good friends <3

And every other person here, from the mods, the people and the newbies, to you I say <3
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:48 pm

the create-a-clan community is just so accepting. i joined at a very low point in my life with very poor mental health. through the months i’ve gotten stronger and it’s thanks to the community that surrounds me. they’re positive, kind, caring, helpful, and so funny. i adore kat. she is like a mother to all of us. dei is so talented with genetics and i can never thank them enough for helping me start my genetics chart. ame is the best mod i could have gotten, and they are so so talented. every single person in this community is amazing and i love you all!
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me