>> Dragon Age Fan Club | Join us, brothers and sisters...

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite DA Love Interest?

Alistair
30%
Anders
10%
Fenris
27%
Isabela
6%
Leliana
No votes
Merrill
No votes
Morrigan
8%
Sebastian (dlc)
3%
Zevran
16%

Total votes : 77

Re: >> Dragon Age Fan Club | Join us, brothers and sisters..

Postby Silv3r » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 am

It was a bit of a good glitch, yea. XD Basically, I guess if you import a character into Awakening while they are wearing armor that the expansion does not support, the game will replace it, but forget to take off the bonuses. So, basically, the defense they have from the armor stays there, and any armor they wear in Awakening adds to it. Wear the strongest armor from both games... and you have a character that is just about impossible to kill. But, going to try to avoid it next play through. XD
Oh, yea, that would be a pain. XD I've luckily had no glitches like that, though I did have a glitch that let me keep Wynne, even though I did something that should have put her at crisis. (It was for an achievement.)

Heh, I am hoping for his return as well. I'd definitely say Alistair is my favorite of all romance options.
Also, welcome!

I actually am a bit excited, even for the new setting. Seeing what Orlais is like could be very interesting, much as I like Ferelden.
Quitting, everything available for art of my ocs :)
Silv3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 am

I've never heard of those glitches, only the bad ones because, while these games are relatively glitch-free (especially compared to Skyrim yeesh), I've managed to get nearly all of the annoying ones in my time playing and nothing that was interesting or useful. I'll see if I can find it again, but I was browsing a video and a hilarious glitch with Leliana happened where she kind of distorted and floated through the air? I wish that kind of thing happened to me.

Welcome to the club!
I guess I have to admit I'm excited to be able to explore a new part of Thedas, even if it is Orlais. Playing Mark of the Assassin made me a little less disdainful towards the area. I didn't by any means expect us to have another game set in Ferelden since there are so many other settings BioWare has to work with. I'm still in love with that earlier idea of a game set in Antiva. <3
paying 5 C$ for ANY WL rare or 2 WL EUCs!
✨Never's Flight Rising✨ ❄️Rush’s Flight Rising❄️
ImageImage
hi im Never, and Rush is a huge adorable loser <3
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaeBorowski » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:14 am

The only glitch I can remember was during DA2, I was fighting the high dragon in the Bone Pit, I'd managed to get it's health down most of the way but I was down to just my two handed warrior. No healer, no backup and my health was right down so I'm running around like a moron trying not to die, next thing I know I've somehow managed to get far enough away from the dragon that the game registered the fight as over and resurected all my companions. Made that fight a lot easier!

I'm pretty excited for Orlais if only because I think The Game might lead to some interesting quests and the possibility of a masquerade ball with ridiculously overblown dresses. Also the concept art of Val Royeaux is really pretty and if the size of the supposed map is anything to go by I think we'll be traveling a lot more than DA2. My guess is that Orlais (or a least Val Royeaux) will be like a base camp.
MaeBorowski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silv3r » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:38 am

Believe it or not, I have hardly run into any Skyrim glitches. My game runs pretty smoothly, despite all I hear about it being very buggy. Oh, I saw that one! XD There is also another one with Alistair, I have never come across those in game though. XD

So is Mark of the Assassin good? I have every single DLC for the first game, but none for the second. Oh, a game in Antiva would be awesome. XD

Oh, wow, that sounds like a really helpful glitch! I still have yet to successfully kill that dragon myself. I need to give it another try.

Oh, yea, that would be pretty cool, I would certainly enjoy it if quests like that were actually added in the third game. Plus, a huge map is a good thing.
Silv3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anchor QUITTING » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 am

Silv3r wrote:Believe it or not, I have hardly run into any Skyrim glitches. My game runs pretty smoothly, despite all I hear about it being very buggy. Oh, I saw that one! XD There is also another one with Alistair, I have never come across those in game though. XD

So is Mark of the Assassin good? I have every single DLC for the first game, but none for the second. Oh, a game in Antiva would be awesome. XD

Oh, wow, that sounds like a really helpful glitch! I still have yet to successfully kill that dragon myself. I need to give it another try.

Oh, yea, that would be pretty cool, I would certainly enjoy it if quests like that were actually added in the third game. Plus, a huge map is a good thing.

ive only had one skyrim glitch, which is pretty surprising, as i play that game almost 24/7
      it was that one where you don't get the murder quest in windhelm so you can't but the house, but i never liked windhelm anyway so whatever lol

i think it would be awesome if bioware gave us an open map, like in skyrim
      i loved the map in origins, though; the one in da II confused me at first with the whole day/night thing
      lol im talking about skyrim too much
see ya sweet peas <3
anchor is out
anchor QUITTING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silv3r » Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 am

Oh, I've heard about that one. I am glad I didn't come across it. I don't like not being able to get quests. XD

Yea, that would be pretty cool. XD
Yea, Origins had a great map, a bit like Baldur's Gate, which is maybe why I like it. Yea, I didn't know how that worked right away either, but it was cool once I figured it out. xD

Huh. Was there an update or something, or was my game just glitching slightly until now? I started playing again Friday night, after having not played much for a month or two. Now, I know that upon leaving Lothering, a message would pop up saying, "Gather your party and venture forth?" And that would be the only time. Now it pops up just about every time I go to the map. Not that it bothers me, because, again, its a Baldur's Gate thing, just wondering why it has just recently begun to do that.
Silv3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Companion Zani » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Username: Companion Zani (Zaniki)
Favorite Game/DLC/etc.: Dragon Age: Origins, and I usually don't buy DLC's
Favorite Character(s): Asdfghjkl.... All of them? Morrigan and Alistair would have to be my top two.
Favorite Origin/Class/Specialization: Rogue Dalish Elf. Not sure I have a favorite specialization.
Why do you like DA?: I love the storyline, and the characters are awesome
Anything else you'd like to share?: Nope!

'Where there is desire, there is gonna be flame,
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned.
But just because it burns, doesn't mean you're gonna die,
You've gotta get up and
try, try, try,
Gotta get up and
try, try try"
~P!nk

Signature By Queenkitty
Companion Zani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaeBorowski » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:13 am

So my uni's Sci-fi and Fantasy society is doing a 24 hour gaming marathon for charity and i might be considering putting myself down to play DA: Origins and trying to get through it on Nightmare. Baring in mind I'm yet to complete a full play through on Hard. :/
My friends trying to convince me to stream it so everyone can watch me flounder around, swearing and failing to get past Ostagar.

Companion Zani wrote:Username: Companion Zani (Zaniki)
Favorite Character(s): Asdfghjkl.... All of them? Morrigan and Alistair would have to be my top two.
Favorite Origin/Class/Specialization: Rogue Dalish Elf. Not sure I have a favorite specialization.
Why do you like DA?: I love the storyline, and the characters are awesome

Hello!
MaeBorowski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 am

Companion Zani wrote:Username: Companion Zani (Zaniki)
Favorite Character(s): Asdfghjkl.... All of them? Morrigan and Alistair would have to be my top two.
Favorite Origin/Class/Specialization: Rogue Dalish Elf. Not sure I have a favorite specialization.
Why do you like DA?: I love the storyline, and the characters are awesome

Welcome to the club! ^^

WalpurgisKnight wrote:So my uni's Sci-fi and Fantasy society is doing a 24 hour gaming marathon for charity and i might be considering putting myself down to play DA: Origins and trying to get through it on Nightmare. Baring in mind I'm yet to complete a full play through on Hard. :/
My friends trying to convince me to stream it so everyone can watch me flounder around, swearing and failing to get past Ostagar.

Sci-fi and fantasy society? I am so jealous.
Oof, I'd never be able to get through that. I'm not the best at micro-managing my party, which is pretty much essential if you're going to beat the game on the harder difficulties. I kind of just let them do their own thing. |D You should go for it though! Sounds like it would be fun, and it would definitely make an interesting stream.
paying 5 C$ for ANY WL rare or 2 WL EUCs!
✨Never's Flight Rising✨ ❄️Rush’s Flight Rising❄️
ImageImage
hi im Never, and Rush is a huge adorable loser <3
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:31 pm

Hey so would anyone be interested in maybe doing a DA based roleplay? It wouldn't have to be literate or anything, just something simple and small. I'm thinking of maybe having a group of Gray Wardens, having to go about doing different things, and solving problems. Each character would have a different past, and maybe some could be conflicting with each others. (aka. Mage & a templar, etc...)
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me