>> Dragon Age Fan Club | Join us, brothers and sisters...

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite DA Love Interest?

Alistair
30%
Anders
10%
Fenris
27%
Isabela
6%
Leliana
No votes
Merrill
No votes
Morrigan
8%
Sebastian (dlc)
3%
Zevran
16%

Total votes : 77

Re: >> Dragon Age Fan Club | Join us, brothers and sisters..

Postby Never & Rush » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:06 am

I understand what you mean, but I'm more or less neutral against the Qunari, at least for the time being. It seems that most people I've talked to seem to love Fenris and hold him as one of their favorite characters, but they also feel very strongly in favor of the mages. From an outside perspective the two wouldn't seem to go together but they often do. If that makes any sense. .u. It's easy to love the mages but it's also easy to love the things that oppose them.

I had no choice but to fight the Arishok because Isabela took off and didn't come back; I failed to get her friendship high enough. That was a tough fight, too. My poor little rogue Hawke, running around trying to avoid being impaled. x3
paying 5 C$ for ANY WL rare or 2 WL EUCs!
✨Never's Flight Rising✨ ❄️Rush’s Flight Rising❄️
ImageImage
hi im Never, and Rush is a huge adorable loser <3
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silv3r » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Ooh, a Dragon Age club ^.^

Username: Silv3r
Favorite Game/DLC/etc.: My favorite game is definitely Origins. My favorite of the DLC would be... Stone Prisoner. Shale is just too awesome to not have around.
Favorite Character(s): Dragon Age is just one of those rare games where I almost cannot say there is a character I do not like. Definitely Alistair, Dog, Morrigan, Shale, oh and definitely Varric. I like Anders, but more so in Awakening, and Fenris is pretty cool. Oh, and I like Sigrun! And Ohgren has his moments too. Also, surprisingly, after learning more about him, I can't say I hate Loghain.
Favorite Origin/Class/Specialization: Also hard. For the achievements, I've been trying out everything. And I can't say I've yet come across a class specialization I did not like. As for favorite Origin... yea, that's hard too. I don't know if I have a favorite.
Why do you like DA?: Because its so much like Baldur's Gate. Baldur's Gate was and is one of my most favorite games, and sometimes, Dragon Age truly feels like its successor to me. Plus, I love the storyline and its characters.
Anything else you'd like to share?: Not much. My player profile username is Sevyra. I've got a total of nine characters in Origins, 3 in Dragon Age II.
Quitting, everything available for art of my ocs :)
Silv3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:10 am

Welcome to the club! :D
ImageImage
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silv3r » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 am

Thanks for the welcome!
So I've actually beat the game five times. I have four more characters that I intend to go through the game as, though. XD
Silv3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:33 am

So guys. I don't know how I didn't make this realization sooner, but... Humorous!Hawke is the best thing since sliced bread. Especially with the male voice acting.
Why I didn't do this my first playthrough is beyond me. Diplomatic!Hawke suddenly seems like such a loser. |D
ImageImage
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:58 am

Sarcasm is always the best route. ^-^

I've taken both Diplomatic and Sarcastic routes, never Aggressive however, I wonder what that's like.

Oooh and I'm playing Origin again! This time I'm actually not a Dwarf, but the Human Noble. Humans are boring, but my character is working out well. C:
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silv3r » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh, I totally agree. My first Hawke, I didn't know what I was doing, so she was mostly diplomatic but really a mix.
Then I realized that its kind of better to try to focus one type of response, so I made an aggressive Hawke, which I did enjoy.
But then, for my third character, I made a sarcastic Hawke... and some of their responses just make it the best. XD

Nice! I plan to play it again too, once I decide what I want to try next.
Silv3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Never & Rush » Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:29 pm

The dwarf origins are the only ones I haven't played. I definitely want to get around to doing those but I'm really enjoying my Dalish elf playthrough at the moment. C: I'll probably make a dwarf character sooner than later because I'm getting to the Fade part of the Circle mission again, and that is by far my least favorite part of the game. It was fun the first time-- I wish I could just skip it now.

Some of Hawke's sarcastic responses really get to me. |D I just played through Mark of the Assassin for the second time, this time with my humorous mage Hawke, and he had some brilliant remarks. I especially loved his dramatic-zoom-out-dialogue that he had when they were talking to the guards; hopefully someone remembers what I'm talking about. xD I also flirted with Tallis this time through, and I stand even stronger with my previous statement that she should have been a permanent team member. What an awesome character <3
ImageImage
<333
Never & Rush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R0be0 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:01 am

Dwarves are the best, it's a shame that no one really plays as them. In fact the stats (for what origins were chosen) are: Human: 80% / Elf: 15% / Dwarf: 5%

C'mon now, humans aren't that great. They're boring. XD
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silv3r » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 am

I really love the dwarf origins myself. But still hard for me to pick a favorite. XD But the dwarf origins are definitely one of the best. I actually played as a Dalish first, enjoyed that as well.
Hah, I am the same way. I thought the Circle was cool... then after doing it again for 4 other characters, I started to hate the Fade. xD
Silv3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me