Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

๐Ÿ–๏ธ Axolupi Adopts | Official Artist Search by snowdrake

Based on Click to view
Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

๐Ÿ–๏ธ Axolupi Adopts | Official Artist Search

Postby snowdrake » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:20 pm

If you want to be more than a non-official artist and you think you can provide this species with regular official adopts, then you can try to apply for an official artist position on this thread! Official artists will receive payment in the form of MYO tickets for the adopts they make and their hard work to keep the species alive! They can make axolupis with a higher rarity than uncommon, as well! Ultimately, they are the heart of the species!

Official Artist Rules & Guidelines

1. Official artists may create unlimited very common - uncommon axolupis. There is no limit on the amount of edits they may put on these.

2. For every 20 adopts they create, they may create one rare Adopt! Additionally, they receive 1ร— unlimited rare and under MYO for every 20 adopts they make. For every 5 rare axolupis they make they receive 1ร— one legendary unlimited under MYO ticket!

3. Official artists may not keep the rare adopts they create, unless they are using their MYO ticket! In that case, the axolupi must be posted in the [url]customs[/url] thread! Besides that, they may keep any unlimited uncommon and below axolupis if they choose to.

4. An official artist should try to post at least 3 adopts per month.

5. Beside these exceptions, the regular rules apply to them as well!

Rules & Information about this Artist Search

1. Due to the nature of this semi-open species, any entries you make by coloring in the artist search lines are considered fake, and thus may not be kept as characters or adopted off. You may, however, do so as soon as you ask a staff member for permission and receive that permission. This rule is in place so that users don't start randomly making adopts on this thread, as that would make things messy.

2. Any entries must keep on the fake sign! the sign may be removed once you have permission to make them a full adopt, as described in rule 1.

3. You may create all rarities of axolupis as entries! but all entries that are rare or higher may not be posted as adopt unless you become official artist and meet the conditions for posting rare+ adopts, or if you use an MYO slot on the entry.

4. If you have an MYO slot you may use it on an axolupi artist entry if you get permission by the artist that made it!

5. All edits should be listed on the page of the entry!
Last edited by snowdrake on Fri May 08, 2020 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Axolupi Adopts | Official Artist Search

Postby kh.aotic » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:12 am

mark
Aruca Adopts