Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Chokii | Nursery by 䏠xote

Based on Click to view
Artist 䏠xote [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chokii | Nursery

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:55 am

ImageImage

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐

★ -- how breeding works

welcome to the chokii nursery!

here, you can breed your chokii and get up to three pups from them. to breed your chokii, you'll
need to have two or more chokiis (either your own, or someone else's) to use that aren't currently
on cooldown. after they do, you will need to fill out the form below as a proof for breeding.
remember to fill it out correctly, because if the breeding isn't done correctly it will be considered
void until corrected. after you fill out your form, you will roll for how many pupkiis you will receive.
after the roll for pups, you will then roll for edits--any edits that the parents share will autopass,
(even for extraordinary edits!) and all other edits will be rolled according to the chart below.
after this, you can make your litter, and you'll have baby chokii to love and adore! remember to
screenshot proof of your rolls, and to post them on the same page as the batch, above traits and
rarity.

since chokii are marsupial, they give birth via pouches, and all chokii possess all reproduction
organs needed to have pups. this means that any chokii of any pronouns can mate and have pups!
in addition, much like cats, pupkiis can have the dna of multiple chokii--up to three, so poly
couples are more than welcome! rolls for poly couples are also detailed below.

★ rates of rolling ★

number of pupkiis in a litter
    01 to 20 - 1 pupkii
    21 to 90 - 2 pupkiis
    91 to 100 - 3 pupkiis

mono couple traits
    all traits shared by both chokii autopass
    if one parent has a trait not shared by the other parent, use the table below:

common: 1 - 60
    uncommon: 1 - 30
    rare: 1 - 10
    extraordinary: any 1 number of owner[s]'s choice

poly couple traits
    all traits shared between all three chokii autopass
    if one parent has a trait not shared by the other two parents, use the table below:

common: 1 - 40
    uncommon: 1 - 20
    rare: 1 - 5
    extraordinary: any 1 number of owner[s]'s choice

if two parents share a trait that the third does not have, use the table below:

common: 1 - 75
    uncommon: 1 - 40
    rare: 1 - 20
    extraordinary: 1 - 5

hair/fur/horn rolls
    if a pupkii rolls for multiple hair lengths, fur lengths and horn lengths, then use
    the one of highest rarity.

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────────────┐

★ -- nursery guidelines

all main page rules apply to chokii made here! if you haven't read them, do that first.

chokii may be of any sexuality or pronouns they desire, and may have as many relationships as they
like. however, please remember that many chokii mate for life!

any user can breed chokiis, even if they don't own them. however, they must have owner consent
to breed someone else's chokiis.

users can be paid for making batches, in any currency or with one of the produced pups.

chokii can breed with one or two other chokii, with owner consent.

chokii can breed any number of times. they do not have to breed with the same partner every
time.

in each breeding, chokii can have between 1 and 3 pups.

chokii cannot breed with chokii that are directly related to them, including cousins. in addition,
relationships between adult chokii and pups are not permitted. pupkiis cannot breed until they
have been grown, and may not have a mate until the growth is done. pupkiis ready to be grown
or with growths in progress must wait until they have been grown to have mates or breed.

anyone can grow pupkiis, with or without payment. growths must be immediately recognizable
when compared to the pupkii, and must not add or remove any edits. you must have the owner's
permission to grow their chokii.

all rolls for pup numbers and traits must have proof of the numbers rolled. users may not roll for
their own rare or legendary traits--the rolls must be done by someone else, with witnesses, or
be done by the owner.

each individual chokii has a breeding cooldown of three weeks. once a chokii has been bred, you
must wait at least three weeks to breed that chokii again.

users themselves have no cooldown between breedings.

pupkiis may be grown two weeks after being born.

main page | off-oekaki approvals | trade + readoption thread | trait guide

└──────────────────────────────────────────┘

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Code: Select all
[list]Artist: [User creating the batch]
Proof of Permission: [If any Chokii are not owned by the Artist]

Owner #1: [Username with link to profile]
Owner #2: [Username with link to profile]
Owner #3: [Username with link to profile]

Proof of Agreement: [Screenshot of all parties accepting to breeding]

Parent #1: [Name and link to reference. Please specify if there is no oekaki reference.]
Parent #1 Palette: [Hex codes of palette]
Parent #1 Edits: [All edits of Chokii being used]
Previous Breedings: [Links to all previous breedings. Please link litter page, not the ticket.]

Parent #2: [Name and link to reference. Please specify if there is no oekaki reference.]
Parent #2 Palette: [Hex codes of palette]
Parent #2 Edits: [All edits of Chokii being used]
Previous Breedings: [Links to all previous breedings. Please link litter page, not the ticket.]

Parent #3: [Name and link to reference. Please specify if there is no oekaki reference.]
Parent #3 Palette: [Hex codes of palette]
Parent #3 Edits: [All edits of Chokii being used]
Previous Breedings: [Links to all previous breedings. Please link litter page, not the ticket.][/list]

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chokii | Nursery

Postby jinxs » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:51 pm

mmmmmmmmmmm
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th