Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Waerei Races - Margoul by Zailune

Based on Click to view
Artist Zailune [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Waerei Races - Margoul

Postby Zailune » Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:02 pm

World of Waerei

Races of Waerei

Margoul

What are Margoul?

Margoul are an intelligent humanoid species populating mainly grassland territories in Waerei. They are simple beings who have strong familial bonds and a love for nature. They are often skilled in professions such as gathering, herbalism, alchemy, farming and construction.
Margoul deeply yearn for a society that cares for nature as they do, and one that appreciates the gifts brought by the lands around them. They will go to great lengths to advocate for preservation of the environment, equality and advancement in biological studies, among other causes. They are currently undecided as a race in regards to which faction* they side with, and often lend a hand to anyone in need regardless of their political and social standing.

*Factions are groups of allied races who generally push for the advancement of those they personally support, often fighting against other allied races for land and resources.

How may I obtain a Margoul?

Margoul function as an open species. This means you may make your own by coloring this in, sell, gift, trade, edit the lineart, make your own lineart for them, own any number of them, etc. However, if using Waerei lore or participating in Waerei events / actions, it is required that you acknowledge their place in the Waerei world, meaning you must credit where due (lore ideas provided by me should be credited, please) and rules on event pages should always be followed (if you plan on using your character within the World of Waerei).
If you plan on taking your Margoul off-site for any purpose, please link back here. Thank you!

What is included with this lineart?

Feminine and Masculine lines and color layers are provided (Margoul may personally identify in any way), Simple Garb is provided (feel free to make your own outfits though!), 2 hair types for the feminine lineart are provided, a simple grassland BG is provided.

I personally hope you enjoy making or adopting a Margoul! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message. I will always try to send a response! Comments and marks are also welcome!
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Waerei Races - Margoul

Postby Lies With Needs » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:08 am

Marking <33 these are gorgeous
Lies With Needs