Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Cat Character Sheet

Postby Spotty » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 pm

The lineart has been updated with a new body type. The base layers are now called Standard type and Fluffy type. With a bit of luck there will be persian and oriental styled heads and bodies within a couple of days. If I get the oekaki to cooperate. You might notice the poor quality of the flufffy lines, that's because of a very laggy oekaki. I'll see if it's fixable.

EDIT: When I tried to make a colour in I accidentally made an edit instead. I have PM:ed a mod to see if it's possible to have it restored. Untill then, please don't use this lineart.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuzzzzz » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:17 pm

poor lineart. it got murded :o

nice one spotty, you killed your own lines. XD

(hehe, cute cat though :D )
I like rainbows.

Please click on this! ~ Image

Free Rares, Click Here!
fuzzzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dasniu » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:58 am

dasniu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miinnz » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:32 am

Can i have this picture as base for a video in youtube? :lol: And in youtube can i take the the signature of? But i will write at the end of the video that they are based on your drawings! :) If you want to se that ive did it on youtube my name is ClubParody!
O,o You want to trade ? If you have to know that i only trade rare against rare! >:D Ok but did you know about my youtube? ClubParody is the name. ^^ I send a link PLZ click!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RxomZoYdKs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOUCamj91ns
Watch them cos its free! :D Ok but so you know im a German/Swedish/Finnish Girl! And i can speak and write all that languages!

Thanks for me! ^^ Image
Pet's name: Sarah
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Miinnz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deajh » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 am

Miinnz wrote:Can i have this picture as base for a video in youtube? :lol: And in youtube can i take the the signature of? But i will write at the end of the video that they are based on your drawings! :) If you want to se that ive did it on youtube my name is ClubParody!

You cant erase signatures.No matter what, they will think that is you drawing.So its not fair.
Deajh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 am

Miinnz wrote:Can i have this picture as base for a video in youtube? :lol: And in youtube can i take the the signature of? But i will write at the end of the video that they are based on your drawings! :) If you want to se that ive did it on youtube my name is ClubParody!

Absolutely not. If you have any of my drawings on youtube you have to remove it imedeatly. I would never allow any of my creations to be in anyones video. I frankly don't want anyone to use my art for anything. Especially if you plan on erasing my signature. If you do, you manage to break two of the rules about the lineart at once:
Spotty wrote:1. Credit must stay on image.

Spotty wrote:6. Can only be posted on the CS forums. Don't take it offsite.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeye » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:08 am

I think I found the lineart----here's the link---http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=199150
Finally getting back to my roleplays. Plan to make them active as ever again.

Breezeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 am

I know there are still versions of the original lineart floating about, but none of them comes with all the add ons and extras that this did before I managed to wreck it. Mostly anyone who coloured my lineart in whithout merging the layers could recreate my lineart. But what I'm hoping for is a way to get this one up and running again, either by having it restored from the last save (I'll put my hopes to this at the moment), by finding a way to copy a layer from one of my oekakis to another (highly unlikely) or by redrawing it, similar to how it looked before (this will have to wait a month, my internet here is far to slow to make something pretty out of the oekaki with).
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeye » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:20 am

I"m just trying to help you find the lineart, I never got the time to colour it and when I finally did it was gone. I thought I might have found it.
Finally getting back to my roleplays. Plan to make them active as ever again.

Breezeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 am

Sorry 'bout that. I guess you'll have to use some of the other cat linearts out there in the meantime. Hopefully I can get it to work again withing a months time.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me