Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby queenechoes826 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:02 pm

Username + ID#: Quennechoes826 825534
Kalon Name: Cherry lemonade
Standard Design: this design
Edit List:
nr. weight [chubby]
Proof of claim: [if applicable]
Prompt Response:
Meet Cherry lemonade an out going bubbly nonbinary Kalon. They lived a quite life in the mountains for many years until a landslide destroyed their home when they turned 18. After that they moved towards a lower valley to restart they're life. They grew up as an only child with their mother. they were born a runt and their mother was scared they wouldn't make it though the night, but somehow they did. as of this they were a very sickly child and did not grow much and only are 15" while Their mother and father were 27" to 34". They spent most of their childhood inside and reading. they are almost complete mute and use sign language most of they time. they are constantly listening to music or writing it.

(did i do this right)
Last edited by queenechoes826 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
queenechoes826

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:34 pm

Username + ID#: Dragonstars+865902
Kalon Name: Kiikii
Standard Design: Beep
Final Design:
Boop
Edit List:
Sclera color, Whisker edit{NR}
Hair, Custom shine, Whisker{S}
Backmane, custom tail{C}
Short fur, custom tongue, custom ears{UC}
Proof of claim:N/A
Prompt Response:
"What was it like for them growing up?"
Kiikii grew up on a small farm, doing a lot of chores due to their parents being sick. It was hard for them growing up, a lot of the times they had to take care of their younger siblings and parents. Though over time it got better, and their parents slowly recovered, but by the time they were already fully recovered they were already old enough to adventure out on their own.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:21 pm

Madziu wrote:@olivionary - Please add custom shine to your trait list under standard. Unfortunately your Kal is too skinny. You can find the skinny limit on the front page for Kals, at the beginning of the trait's list. And they should be slightly larger then that limit.

Corrected.

Username + ID#: olivionary + 106651
    Kalon Name: Vivere
    Standard Design: x
    Final Design: x
    With visual against skinny example
    Edit List:
    NR - Sclera Colour, Skinny
    S - Hair, Shine
    C - Fur, Tail
    UC - Fur, Ears
    R - Extra Eyes, Shine On Body
    Proof of claim: NA
    Prompt Response: Short Overview | 218

Her adoptive parents found her whilst they were collecting data for a study they were conducting on the edge of a busy town lining the mountainous woodlands where the species of deer they were researching lived. The two scientists concluded that she had been abandoned - her behaviour more feral than what would be expected of a child her age and her language development being somewhat behind. After some difficulty with trying to find where she had come from and dealing with the appropriate authorities, her parents were allowed to take her back home.
      It didn't take long to catch Vivere up on her developmental delays, but she retained her rambunctious and somewhat aggressive interactions into her early teens. She did well in school and despite being a bit of a bully in her earlier years, managed to make friends and settled in well. Vivere would often talk of memories before her parents found her, she spoke of shadowy creatures that brought her food and kept her warm at night, as well as dark, damp caves where they had all lived. She longs to return home.
      [Vivere is trusted by cryptids, as her original home was among them, and will go on to become a zoologist and conservationist that is working to protect the areas in which cryptids live]
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:14 pm

skywishes01 wrote:
    Username + ID#: skywishes01 + 742710
    Kalon Name: samani "nia"

Standard Design: xxx
    Final Design: xxx (halo changed!!)

Edit List:
    [nr] chub, coloured sclera
    [s] hair, shine
    [c] tail
    [uc] fur, ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] munchkin, halo, body shine

Proof of claim: n/a

Prompt Response: [short overview]

Nia is a princess of the Fae race, a race that has the ability to wield magic. She is known for her generosity and calm attitude; she is rarely offended by anything, and it is extremely difficult to make her lose her temper. Though her healing powers are proficient, as she is of royal blood, she is also surprisingly strong in combat; she is not one you would wish to make an enemy of. (Good thing that's a hard task to achieve...)

The Fae are a secluded race and have preferred to remain uninvolved in the rest of the world's affairs, however Nia is not the biggest supporter of this policy - she believes there is much the Fae could share with the world, and plans on making great changes when she is ruler.

[133 words]

(Not sure if I should quote, but I thought it would make it easier - I've changed the halo - hopefully it's okay! <3)
(Link to OG post)
xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:41 pm

Madziu wrote:@xx. - The tail, especially around the ends still need to be fur like. Even a few zig zags..maybe a tuft of two around the ends would be great.

hopefully fixed!

Username + ID#: xx. , id: 281885
Kalon Name: Penny [Pendulum]
Standard Design: discord link
Final Design: with halo + without halo
Edit List:
s : shine, hair
c : tail, longer fur chest + back)
uc : ears, shorter fur (front legs), custom inner eye shape (spiral pupil)
r: reverse munchkinism, halo (pocketwatch over eye)
Prompt Response: short overview ; 158w
Named Wilbur at birth, with a name changed to 'Pendulum' by followers and 'Penny' by self, Penny is roughly 300 years old even though she stopped counting around year one hundred and six. A self-made god worshipped through fear, Penny doesn't have many friends and seems to prefer it that way to anyone who's had the displeasure of meeting her. In reality, the facade is a misguided attempt to protect others but regardless of the intentions and execution, it works and she spends most of her days alone.
Growing up she was a cheerful kit, full of energy and wanting to see everything, determined she would someday see the world. Penny has now seen the world and beyond and is suitably not impressed. She sticks to where she knows and avoids too much excitement and can be difficult to find when she does not want to be found.
It's a lonely life that Penny wholeheartedly believes she deserves.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:43 pm

@strawberrymwilk - Your shine needs to be more shiny. Right now it just looks like markings. You do need a mouth on the kal. I also need some clarification, the custom inner eye shape is that the hearts or??

Went through and fixed it hope its okay now!
Username + ID#:Strawberrymwilk + 793492
Kalon Name:Oakley
Standard Design: here
Final Design: here
Edit List:
Standard: hair
Common: Backmane and custom tail
Uncommon: Custom inner eye shape (hearts)
Rare: Halo
Non Rarity: Heterochromia
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: Overview
Name: Oakley Nickname(s): Oak,L
Pronouns: They/Them
Oakley is beloved by all their friends and all that know them. Since kithood they have constantly flitted around. They spent most of their time learning from the elders in the village. Now in their adulthood this means Oakley holds knowledge in a bunch of different sectors. Most of their time is spent traveling around watching the sky, looking for bits of history, or spotting out the latest species discovered. Due to Oakleys aloofness they end up being easy to trick. They come very fast to their emotions and struggle to express them sometimes.

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:28 am

Griff wrote:Username + ID#: Griff 254592
Design being claimed: Number Three
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: Yes I do!

Your claim has been processed.

@olivionary - Thank you for the fix! You are approved. :)

@skywishes01 - That is perfect. You are approved. :)

@xx. - Looks good! Approved.

@strawberrymwilk - So instead of custom inner eye shape it looks like you have a shaped pupil? Which a heart is okay. I'd suggest making a bit more like a pupil (so colouring it black instead), and if you keep the two hearts in the eye that would be a double pupil edit which is a rare trait. As for the shine, I don't see much of a difference. If you'd like you can DM me and I can help you out with that. ^^
Last edited by Madziu on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:41 am

queenechoes826 wrote:Username + ID#: Quennechoes826
Kalon Name: Cherry lemonade
Standard Design: this design
Edit List:
nr. weight [chubby]
Proof of claim: [if applicable]
Prompt Response:
Meet Cherry lemonade an out going bubbly nonbinary Kalon. They lived a quite life in the mountains for many years until a landslide destroyed their home when they turned 18. After that they moved towards a lower valley to restart they're life. They grew up as an only child with their mother. they were born a runt and their mother was scared they wouldn't make it though the night, but somehow they did. as of this they were a very sickly child and did not grow much and only are 15" while Their mother and father were 27" to 34". They spent most of their childhood inside and reading. they are almost complete mute and use sign language most of they time. they are constantly listening to music or writing it.

(did i do this right)

Since you made the kalon on-oekaki you don't need to post your form on this thread, as you already posted it on your oekaki page (for future reference!)
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:24 am

@strawberrymwilk - So instead of custom inner eye shape it looks like you have a shaped pupil? Which a heart is okay. I'd suggest making a bit more like a pupil (so colouring it black instead), and if you keep the two hearts in the eye that would be a double pupil edit which is a rare trait. As for the shine, I don't see much of a difference. If you'd like you can DM me and I can help you out with that. ^^

okay I swear I think I have this now
I fixed the pupil shapes and added shine
before edits after edits

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:39 am

@lovage - Your eye refs should include some shading as right now it's very hard to decipher what is just a marking and what is an eye.

fixed it
    Username + ID#: lovage + 817593
    Kalon Name: evelyn
    Standard Design: here
    Final Design: here - w/o shading
    Edit List:
      [nr] heterochromia
      [s] hair, shine
      [c] tail, fur
      [uc] pupils, fur
      [r] haloes, multiple eyes, shaped pawpads (stars)
    Prompt Response:
      evelyn, or better yet known as eve, hasn’t always been like this. a judgmental being whose two haloes give off a clear warning of her “holier-than-thou” attitude. she was once normal without all of the fancy attributes.

to be more precise, she made a deal with an elder god of justice to become its aspect. this is all just to allow the god to visit the mortal realm to interact with it while evelyn receives part of its power and form. however, she isn’t willing to give up the powers that this god has granted. so, she made a deal with the ruler of her land to serve them as a judge in exhange for a golden blade. this would kill off the mortal form of the god and permanent infused some of its essence into evelyn.

and, that’s exactly what happened. so, now, that’s where she is. eternally serving her ruler as their judge with the god of justice’s power.
Last edited by lovage on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me