Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby carpe » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:04 am

Username + ID#: carpe // 792732
      Kalon Name: Seraphina
      Standard Design: standard
      Final Design: final
      Edit List:
      [nr] heterochromia, sclera
      [s] shine, hair
      [c] tail, fur
      [u] ears, pupils
      Prompt Response:
      Seraphina is a Nephelae - nymph of clouds and rain; She brings rain at sunset and dusk, happy that evening rain helps people get home as soon as possible after a long stressful day to find comfort in the arms of their beloved. She dreams of the same earthly love, but nymphs are forbidden to go down to earth, not to mention fall in love.
      She's a dreamer - not a fighter; sweet innocent soul, who loves to form the rainclouds into the shapes of the heart, hoping that someone will caught the glimpse of the clouds amids the purple-pink sunset skies. One thing she absolutely hates about her "job" is that there won't be a rainbow after the rain because it's too late and too dark, and the sun is long gone - but the sparkles of the shooting stars in the night sky will bring hope and harmony for those who seek it. [152]
      Total token count:
      common upgrade - 5 tokens
      uncommon upgrade - 10 tokens
      total - 15 tokens
Last edited by carpe on Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:09 pm

Username + ID#: 22tabby || 346744
Kalon Name: Anova
Standard Design: here
Final Design: 1-rare
Edit List:
S: teeth, hair, shine
C: tail, backmane, fur
UC: pupils, ears, fur
R: goop
Proof of claim: N/A but artist credit to Aey
Prompt Response: [overview! 122 words]
Name: Anova
Personality/history: Anova is very prideful. He holds himself with the composure of one who can do no wrong. He’s not from earth, which causes this “better than thou” attitude. Earthlings are so… strange. Yet he likes it here. He tries to learn how to fit in with others and how the earth emotions work. They’re not always functional but they are also strangely cathartic. Almost like a mix of Spock, Data, and a fistful of pride.
He has gotten help along the way to learn the ways of earth, thankfully. He would not have made it through the spaceship crash without him, and he definitely would not have made it through the harshness that is society.
Last edited by 22tabby on Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:19 pm

WIP Approvals wrote:@FATUI - Approved for the pile your first and third kalon. Your second kalon for the pile doesn't have a hair edit (it's just coloured) so you'll either have to remove the edit or give them a new hairdo. ^^

@olivionary - Your eye refs originally were incomplete. There was no pupil included and the iris was wonky on one of them. Anyways the eye refs you have now would suffice for your final kalon so long as you include the uncommon eye edit on your list. But for your standard the pupil should be round.

New Approvals wrote:@carpe - Approved for the pile.

@CodyxMoon - You are missing part of the form. (Edits and whether that is your final design or not?)

@Clementine Cloud - There is no need to post your form here as this is only for off-oekaki Kalons. You will get a response on your Kalon's oekaki page. ^^

@Siddy - You are missing some edits on your list. You'll need to include the standard shine and hair edit, as well as the non rarity sclera edit. You also need to hit at least 100 words for your prompt. (You currently have 93.)

@vbnmtyi - Your standard design is not considered a standard design. For a standard design the only edits you can have are: sclera, weight, heterochromia, tattoo (but you need a separate ref without them) which are all non rarity edits; hair, tail shine, claws and teeth which are all standard traits. So on your standard design you would have to remove the fur edits, tail edit, the gills (which are a legendary trait and not available during this event), and the bumps/fur(?) on the top of the ears. On your final design you'll have to remove the gills, and also make your tail, backmane and the front/back leg edits look like fur. If they are suppose to be fins that is a legendary edit which is not allowed in this event. I'll also need you to resize your image back to whichever lines you used. The original lines come up at 600x400 not at 759x459 which your images are at. Lastly, your prompt response needs to be a minimum of 100 words.

@carpe - Your prompt response needs to be at a minimum 100 words. (You currently sit at 66.)

@22tabby - Just need to add the uncommon fur edit to your list. ^^

Claims wrote:@TheWholeCircus - Your claim has been processed and the pile design put on hold.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm

22tabby wrote:Username + ID#: 22tabby || 346744
Kalon Name: Anova
Standard Design: here
Final Design: 1-rare
Edit List:
S: teeth, hair, shine
C: tail, backmane, fur
UC: pupils, ears, fur
R: goop
Proof of claim: N/A but artist credit to Aey
Prompt Response: [overview! 122 words]
Name: Anova
Personality/history: Anova is very prideful. He holds himself with the composure of one who can do no wrong. He’s not from earth, which causes this “better than thou” attitude. Earthlings are so… strange. Yet he likes it here. He tries to learn how to fit in with others and how the earth emotions work. They’re not always functional but they are also strangely cathartic. Almost like a mix of Spock, Data, and a fistful of pride.
He has gotten help along the way to learn the ways of earth, thankfully. He would not have made it through the spaceship crash without him, and he definitely would not have made it through the harshness that is society.

Added the UC fur!
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:27 pm

WIP Approvals wrote:@22tabby - Approved!

I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:01 pm

Username + ID#: lovage + 817593
    Design being claimed: 29 (the third carpe pile design)
    Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: yes
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CodyxMoon » Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:15 pm

CodyxMoon wrote:Username + ID#: CodyxMoon#885834
Kalon Name: Blight
Final Design: standard
Edit List:
[s] Hair, custom shine

Prompt Response:
In 20+ years there will not be anymore wires used in communication. No phone lines no cables. Everyone has a satellite transmitter in their homes that can be used to transmit live video/audio feeds to anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds. This also means that the Internet is no longer dependant on modems, as we knew them at the turn of the century.
Video imagers that allow people to communicate while seeing who you are speeking to have replaced the phones of the twentieth century. All banking, shopping and personal business can now be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home. This is probably the single most amazing thing about this time. Companies like FedEx, and UPS have become shipping giants of this time, with millions of employees and tens of thousands of offices all over the world. These companies are what make living in 2050 so unique. With more people spending less time going out to shop, shipping companies like these are the only way millions of people can survive.
The perception of the future, especially when it is very far away, is a more difficult thing to put into words. The future is a very abstract concept. It is difficult to make a projection for a time when you will no longer exist. One of the funny difficulties scientists faced in the quantitative study was to convince some respondents to overcome the barrier of the horizon of their own existence: “I will not be over 30 years, how do you want me to tell you what the future will be like?"
A first conclusion regarding the way people relate to the distant future is that it is rather an improvement (upgrade) of the present or future that more developed countries already produce or experience. And to which they have immediate access through the internet and social networks. That is why he believes that the strongest changes will affect the technologies that I use the most at the moment and that have affected their lives the most in recent years. Thus, the smartphone is the first gadget that will disappear, being integrated into the human body by implanting miniature chips or devices. Enthusiasts in the field of innovation believe that "cyborgization" - the integration of technology into the human body - is inevitable. The next gadgets on the extinction list are the computer, the TV and the car with a classic engine (petrol, diesel, etc.).
One of the characteristics of people that helps them a lot in preparing for the meeting with the future, is the lack of frustration, even the relaxation with which they accept change through technology. Since the roll of technology is inevitable, what's the point of fighting it? Isn't it better to relax and embrace technology, make friends with it as soon as possible and find a place in our lives? Anyway, it makes us more beautiful and comfortable. This idea is supported by the rapid adoption rate of various technologies.

@Madziu sorry! I fixed it now.
╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Cody/Coco/Amateur artist

Romanian

Les/Gay/LGBTQ+

Image ImageImage

CS gallery

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
CodyxMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:19 pm

carpe wrote:
      Username + ID#: carpe // 792732
      Kalon Name: Seraphina
      Final Design: final
      Edit List:
      [nr] heterochromia, sclera
      [s] shine, hair
      [c] tail, fur
      [u] ears, pupils
      Prompt Response:
      Seraphina is a Nephelae - nymph of clouds and rain; She brings rain at sunset and dusk, happy that evening rain helps people get home as soon as possible after a long stressful day to find comfort in the arms of their beloved. She dreams of the same earthly love, but nymphs are forbidden to go down to earth, not to mention fall in love.
      She's a dreamer - not a fighter; sweet innocent soul, who loves to form the rainclouds into the shapes of the heart, hoping that someone will caught the glimpse of the clouds amids the purple-pink sunset skies. One thing she absolutely hates about her "job" is that there won't be a rainbow after the rain because it's too late and too dark, and the sun is long gone - but the sparkles of the shooting stars in the night sky will bring hope and harmony for those who seek it. [152]
      Total token count:
      common upgrade - 5 tokens
      uncommon upgrade - 10 tokens
      total - 15 tokens

fixed ♡
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbit » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:37 am

Username + ID#: Rabbit + 623629
Design being claimed: 24
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: [failure to post your prompt within 48 hours constitutes forfeiting the design] yesss

----------

Username + ID#: Rabbit + 623629
Kalon Name: Timothy
Standard Design: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4605199
Edit List:
[nr] weight
[s] shine, teeth, claws, hair
Final Design: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4605193
Edit List:
[nr] weight (chubby)
[s] teeth, claws, shine, hair
[c] fur, tail
[uc] ears, fur, tongue, pupils (none)
[r] body shine, whiskers
Proof of claim: see above
Prompt Response:
"Where do they go to relax? "

While Timothy has learned that he has issues regarding his anxiety, he's been able to adjust comfortably when given the space to calm down and find his thoughts. He has found solace within the pages of a book, as many others do, but he's recently learned that surrounding himself with nature tends to help as well. He often finds himself reading along outdoors, but can also find comfort in a quiet area, and not necessarily a library. Sometimes he finds cafes comforting, as while it's not entirely silent, there's not many that would interrupt him or cause vocal chaos, and this allows him to find his own thoughts and calm down in his own pace.
Last edited by Rabbit on Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image News BoxImage wrote:Avatar by Nishipu
Kalons
Art in signature by me (below) and Studiomaz (TH)!
Image Links Image wrote: Wife | Princess | Mont | Cinnamon Roll
Image Art Image wrote:

Click the above for my Kalons!
Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:58 am

WIP Approvals wrote:@CodyxMoon - Thanks for the list. ^^ Alright, your pupils on your kal read as an edit. For your final design they are okay you just need to add in the uncommon eye edit to your list, but for your standard kal the pupils need to be round.

@carpe - Approved!

Claims wrote:@lovage - Claim approved, design put on hold. (2nd Kal)

@Rabbit - Claim approved, design put on hold.

I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian

Madziu

My pets
My items