Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Editable Running Wolf.

Postby Black-kat » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:23 am

Great wolf,I`m coloring!
aint no way this account still alive lmao but yea digital footprint fr
Black-kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm

Black-kat wrote:Great wolf,I`m coloring!

Thanks ^^
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigressJaguiar » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Will color.
I have quit CS. However, I WILL check in regularly to trade pets for designs and art. If you're interested please send a trade with what you want or a PM.
TigressJaguiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:22 pm

It looks really nice! Would it be okay if I used animals I colored with this on another site and sold them for that site's currency? Or, just posted them there to show off? I'll credit you as the artist who made the lines. :]

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds."
"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
"Joy is a fully loaded magazine and a puppy."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:40 pm

4dogowner wrote:It looks really nice! Would it be okay if I used animals I colored with this on another site and sold them for that site's currency? Or, just posted them there to show off? I'll credit you as the artist who made the lines. :]

I suppose that is alright, as long as you do credit me. But may I ask for one thing? Pick out of your first set of them? Just one, sort of as payment for letting you use my lines? I always LOVE new character designs, and although I can come up with my own I like to to to get others <.< because other people come up with designs I would never think of.
And if you want to just show them off and not sell them that is fine too.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 pm

Strudel wrote:
4dogowner wrote:It looks really nice! Would it be okay if I used animals I colored with this on another site and sold them for that site's currency? Or, just posted them there to show off? I'll credit you as the artist who made the lines. :]

I suppose that is alright, as long as you do credit me. But may I ask for one thing? Pick out of your first set of them? Just one, sort of as payment for letting you use my lines? I always LOVE new character designs, and although I can come up with my own I like to to to get others <.< because other people come up with designs I would never think of.
And if you want to just show them off and not sell them that is fine too.

Like, you'd like to pick a character I design with these lines? Or just any of my characters? I'm just making sure what you mean. XP Sure that's fine, either way. :] I'm going to mostly just use them here on chickensmoothie and on eaglevalleysim, just so you know. Thank you!

Do you own characters designed by me? (old username is 4dogowner) PM me! I'd love to draw art of some of my older designs, free of charge. <3
Toyhou.se
"Being courageous isn't the same as being fearless; it is doing what's right even when you're scared to death."

"You are never a failure until you begin blaming your mistakes on someone else."
Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:06 pm

4dogowner wrote:Like, you'd like to pick a character I design with these lines? Or just any of my characters? I'm just making sure what you mean. XP Sure that's fine, either way. :] I'm going to mostly just use them here on chickensmoothie and on eaglevalleysim, just so you know. Thank you!

Just pick one of the adoptables you would make ^^;
I wouldn't want to take one of your character from you D:
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Well, I'm really not very attatched to my characters, and I'm not entirely sure what you mean by adoptables..how about I just make a few characters, and you can pick one. XD Haha, sorry, I just have trouble understanding people sometimes..I've never really done anything with my characters before. XP

Toyhou.se

Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:20 pm

4dogowner wrote:Well, I'm really not very attatched to my characters, and I'm not entirely sure what you mean by adoptables..how about I just make a few characters, and you can pick one. XD Haha, sorry, I just have trouble understanding people sometimes..I've never really done anything with my characters before. XP

Adoptables is what you call it when you design creatures or characters and either give them away to others or sell them. Which is pretty well what you were asking about doing ^^;
And that's fine if you would rather do that, I just wanted to "adopt" one of the designs you were talking about making to sell for other site currency.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haagen-Daagen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Oh! Well, yeah that's what I was thinking. XD I don't know any of the terms people use, so yeah.. I'll send you a link to some of my characters in just a second.. X]

Toyhou.se

Haagen-Daagen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me