Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Wolf (Character) reference

Postby Tripp » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 am

Walema wrote:It's okay for a cartoon wolf.

lmao i could say something but. yeah :]

TWG i just mixed and matched ears and such, omg its so cute ;-;
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:37 am

thank you^^
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wifflebee » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Um,when you click on the floppy ears option,how do you get rid of the wolf ear lines...I can't figure that out...
{ She/Her | My dA | Discord #2644 | The Fish Bowl | Toyhou.se}
[| Commissions;; OPEN |]
*Currently open for feral character design commissions ONLY. Message me! c: USD Only, sorry! :c

Wifflebee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWolfsgirl90 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:37 am

She-Hound wrote:Um,when you click on the floppy ears option,how do you get rid of the wolf ear lines...I can't figure that out...

erase them on layer``Lines``
Mini Transformers not free use!

Image X x x Image

Doing old JBD ref update/JBD Ageing P.m. me (CLOSED)
Fursona copies?NO THANKS! (Would it be funny if someone would steal yours?)~paste this in your signature if you think so!
TheWolfsgirl90

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:31 am

woah nice

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Okay, I feel like an idiot, because everyone else seemed to have gotten it, but I didn't. >.>

I tried to color it in, and when I added the floppy ears, the ears in the picture stayed on and I couldn't color over them so the lines for those would disappear.
And the same thing with wig 2, and the big wings, I couldn't move the "Name: Breed:" thing either, or color over it.

I feel like I'm missing the "big secret" or whatever, but then again, I haven't colored many "layered" Oekaki, so I'm not too sure how to work it yet...

Can you tell me how to get it to work the way it did in all the other colored ones?
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apache~ » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

The only tip I could offer, is that the dewclaw is only on the front paws/legs, not the back. other than that, marvelous! <3
more on deviantart
ImageImageImage
apache~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 pm

--Kaia-- wrote:Okay, I feel like an idiot, because everyone else seemed to have gotten it, but I didn't. >.>

I tried to color it in, and when I added the floppy ears, the ears in the picture stayed on and I couldn't color over them so the lines for those would disappear.
And the same thing with wig 2, and the big wings, I couldn't move the "Name: Breed:" thing either, or color over it.

I feel like I'm missing the "big secret" or whatever, but then again, I haven't colored many "layered" Oekaki, so I'm not too sure how to work it yet...

Can you tell me how to get it to work the way it did in all the other colored ones?

Okay, lemme help you out.
For the floppy ears, all you do is add them in (click the little dot next to the name of that layer). You'll notice that some of the lines are still there underneath the ears you just added in. To get rid of them, simply click the layer that says "Lines" and click the eraser tool and erase the bits of ear that are still showing through. Do the same thing with the wig and the big wings.
Once you've finished all that, you wanna color it in, right? All you've got to do to color it in is click the layer that says "Color Here" and click the tool you wanna use and color it in.
As for the "Name: Breed:" , you can't move those, but you CAN erase them by clicking the layer that says "Lines" and erasing them.
This might not work for you, but it's how I did this: viewtopic.php?t=254627
I hope this helps you!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:44 pm

booklover789 wrote:
--Kaia-- wrote:Okay, I feel like an idiot, because everyone else seemed to have gotten it, but I didn't. >.>

Okay, lemme help you out.
For the floppy ears, all you do is add them in (click the little dot next to the name of that layer). You'll notice that some of the lines are still there underneath the ears you just added in. To get rid of them, simply click the layer that says "Lines" and click the eraser tool and erase the bits of ear that are still showing through. Do the same thing with the wig and the big wings.
Once you've finished all that, you wanna color it in, right? All you've got to do to color it in is click the layer that says "Color Here" and click the tool you wanna use and color it in.
As for the "Name: Breed:" , you can't move those, but you CAN erase them by clicking the layer that says "Lines" and erasing them.
This might not work for you, but it's how I did this: viewtopic.php?t=254627
I hope this helps you!

Ohhh!
Well... That makes more sense...
When I had tried to do that before, I didn't "highlight" the Lines thing, I just clicked the dot, that's where I went wrong...

Thanks so much for the help! xD
Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:46 pm

--Kaia-- wrote:Ohhh!
Well... That makes more sense...
When I had tried to do that before, I didn't "highlight" the Lines thing, I just clicked the dot, that's where I went wrong...

Thanks so much for the help! xD

No prob. :)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups