Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: Cat Reference Sheet with More added 7/21/12

Postby thatgirlwithacamera » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm

can i print this out after i color it? or does that mean that its going outside of cs?
thatgirlwithacamera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kori_Nakajima » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:21 pm

bump
ImageImage
[center]ImageImage

ImageImage
Kori_Nakajima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Firebird Rising~ » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:20 am

Oh mah glob! This is the cat ref I've been needing for quite some time! I will definitely use! Thank you for making this! ^^
~Ғιяɛвιя Яιƨιиɢ~

To all my friends and fellow RPers:
Life has kind of been sucker-punching me with responsibilities for the last couple months, and it's affected my CS time. If I haven't posted on a mutual RP or something for ages, I'm sorry, and I'll try to catch up as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding. <3
~Firebird Rising~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 am

sy1ph wrote:can i print this out after i color it? or does that mean that its going outside of cs?

Well, that kind of depends on how you are using it. If it's just to put on your own wall and not to take to school or put up as a poster somewhere besides your own room, then yes, you may print it for your own use only. The signature must remain intact.

I don't know for sure how copyright laws work but this lineart is copyright to myself and I would NOT like the lines themselves printed out to color outside. I.e I do not want people using this like a coloring book for kids coloring sheets, I am not really a coloring book but I am considering doing just that... creating a coloring book for kids and selling it online. I just don't have the knowledge yet how to do so. Once I figure that all out, look out coloring book world, lol, here I come.

Equid
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:34 am

~Firebird Rising~ wrote:
Oh mah glob! This is the cat ref I've been needing for quite some time! I will definitely use! Thank you for making this! ^^

You're welcome. I've seen the need for awhile... there's many wolves and dogs linearts, and many other creatures but hardly any cat lines. So voila, here ya go. I'm possibly going to do a horse, but I'm not sure yet, I'm pretty backed up already. check my gallery in August or September, I may have one out by then. I even have a little bunny rabbit in my unfinished works I may release.

I should do a survey on the front page.

Equid
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desime101 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:23 pm

very beautiful. One of the best cat refs I've seen. I used it :)

Favorite Pet of the Week wrote:Image

ImageImage
desime101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thatgirlwithacamera » Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:47 am

Equid Phantasm wrote:
sy1ph wrote:can i print this out after i color it? or does that mean that its going outside of cs?

Well, that kind of depends on how you are using it. If it's just to put on your own wall and not to take to school or put up as a poster somewhere besides your own room, then yes, you may print it for your own use only. The signature must remain intact.

I don't know for sure how copyright laws work but this lineart is copyright to myself and I would NOT like the lines themselves printed out to color outside. I.e I do not want people using this like a coloring book for kids coloring sheets, I am not really a coloring book but I am considering doing just that... creating a coloring book for kids and selling it online. I just don't have the knowledge yet how to do so. Once I figure that all out, look out coloring book world, lol, here I come.

Equid

i want to use it as part of an online art bomb for a friend. is that ok?
thatgirlwithacamera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Equid Phantasm » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:26 am

sy1ph wrote:
Equid Phantasm wrote:

Equid

i want to use it as part of an online art bomb for a friend. is that ok?

I don't really think that would be appropriate. No offense, but unless they are another CS user and you send it right here on CS, it's kind of like giving away my art to someone else outside CS whom could do what they wanted to do with it, even copy it as their own via use of photoshop. That is what I am trying to avoid. If you are sending other color ins, you might want to consult the owners of those lines a well. There are few who allow their art outside CS.

As I stated, you may use it for your own use, even show it to them with it still in your possession, but printing it, then taking it somewhere else to give to a friend, that constitutes art theft, I'm very sorry, but this would not be an allowable use of my lineart.

Equid
Equid Phantasm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:33 am

I must colour this cute kitty in <3
Edit- It won't let me change the colour.. :c
do not ask me for pets. i give them out on my own terms.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me