Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby Chocolatestripe » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Username + ID#: Chocolatestripe 442909

Kalon Name: Evanen

Standard Design: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4604585

Edit List: hair, shine (standard) ears (uncommon)

Proof of claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=150#p135564669

Prompt Response:
“What's their dream home like?”
Evanen is a amab Kalon that uses any pronouns
Their perfect home would be built around a large, still-growing tree right in the center. The ideal location would be in a thin forest far away from any civilization with the tree in a clearing. She wants an underground bunker with a tunnel connecting from the floor and going through to a nearby river or lake. They want many floors, climbing along with the tree’s height with a room for everything you can think of. At the top would be a porch-like room with screen walls and a clear roof to look through the branches at the sky. With a hammock, some tables and stands for plants, as well as a rope ladder on the outside going down to the ground floor. Under that would be their gothic-inspired room sleeping quarters with an element-proof ceiling and a few small windows and glow in the dark star stickers scattered around the tops of the walls. A simple bed with its head against the wall and across the room a PC set up surrounded by their favorite pluses and game merch. Below the bedroom would be the kitchen/eating area with a bar-like counter spanning around the tree and four windows evenly spaced. The floor below would be the hobby/living space with a big tv and plenty of sitting places for any lucky guests that come over. Two balcony windows on either side give places for more plants and counter space for snacks. The final bottom floor is half mudroom which is decorated in a constant horror theme; The other half is a bathroom with a fae/magical forest theme with a big shower-hot tub fusion. A nearby clearing would have the solar panels needed to power the house. The bunker/tunnel would just be another little relaxing spot full of pillows, fuzzy carpets, bean bags, gaming setup, the works.
314 words
Pronoun card <3
~~~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
I'm a decently sized nerd who lives for cool fall nights and tea ♡
My cousin's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBywh9 ... Qs69Bg1Fig
Chocolatestripe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TARTMAGICA » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:23 pm

Username + ID#: FATUI 1008946
Design being claimed: #18!
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: yes! see below

Username + ID#: FATUI 1008946
Kalon Name: Cider
Standard Design: [standard]
Final Design: [final]
Edit List: standard- hair, shine
Proof of claim: [here?]
Prompt Response: "What is their favorite meal?"
    macarons! one of cider's favorite things to do is settle down to bake a bowl full of sweet, crunchy macarons. it took them a long way, and a lot of skill, to get to the point where they can just make them on a whim, but boy, was it worth it! baking has always been a real passion of cider’s, having always shown particular interest in foods and sweets. sweet-smelling macarons weren’t really their first choice for a now-consistent baking concept, but it seems to have paid off for them decently enough! even now, many years after their first successful batch was baked, the satisfying crunch of the fresh cookie will always be music to their ears.
    [word count: 115!]
Last edited by TARTMAGICA on Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TARTMAGICA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:40 am

LemonBunny wrote:Username + ID#: LemonBunny (#42650)
Kalon Name: Neon Neko
Standard Design: Here
Edit List:
Standard: Hair, Shine
NR: Sclera Color
Proof of claim: [if applicable] n/a
Prompt Response: Short overview of Kal -

A Masculine leaning enby who uses he/him and they/them pronouns, Neon Neko, or Neko for short, is a professional gamer who is known for their silly conversations with their teammates and friends and laid-back, fun-loving style. Neko is a lover of anything neon, hence the first part of their name, and anything that lights up, so they custom-made their own gaming set to be mostly black tones by day, but by night everything lights up in a bright, electric blue with lots of cool LED lights that gently flow between shades of blue.

Neko has also made gaming setups for their friends, mostly for Odd, who wanted her setup to fluctuate between lime green and blue, who got her wish as well as a custom stuffed animal of herself from Neko's fans who found out about his generous offer and wanted to also give something to Odd.

Neko's fanbase is known to be very gentle and generous people with a good sense of humor who enjoy casual gameplay and don't tend to take things super seriously, much like Neko themself. The fanbase has been known to donate generous amounts of money to charity alongside Neko during his gaming streams, or to donate money to Neko himself, which he politely thanks them for but uses most of it to help small businesses or donates it to charities.

Neko, outside of gaming, is a funny kind of kal, he loves cracking jokes and making others smile and has been described as a clown on more than one occasion, though he's perfectly fine with this! Neko is also a shoulder to cry on and an emotional rock for a lot of his loved ones, he's always there for them when they need him and he never turns his back on a friend in need, even if it's three in the morning and they woke him up from a deep sleep, he's always there to help.

Empathetic and caring, Neko is renowned in the gaming community for his kindness and how much he genuinely cares for others, he's often found giving away a phone number or his own personal discord link so his fans may chat with him about anything they'd like, and he has helped many of them through tough times personally.

While many would expect his fame to get to his head, Neko has remained humble, kind and gentle throughout his entire career and always makes time to talk to those who care about him and who he cares about as well, and he has never been rude to a fan or fellow gamer.

Neko is also fond of technology and has built his own custom gaming computer as well as developed cell phone apps, his own video games and has installed and upgraded multiple pieces of tech inside his own home, he's very fond of smart-technology and owns multiple appliances of this sort.

He also loves music, mostly metal, techno and pop music, though he's open to exploring some of the lesser known or stranger genres of music. His favorite band is Owl City and it's not uncommon to hear them playing through his speakers while he games.

Neon Neko also loves cats, so much of his gaming setup is cat-shaped or cat inspired, but the biggest thing is his famous cat-ear headphones that light up blue and move around in tune with whichever ear he hears a sound in through them, something that lots of people have made art of, especially when he's playing his favorite type of video game- horror games!

Neko loves anything spooky or scary, so whenever a new scary video game comes out, you can bet that Neko is about to drop a livestream link in his discord inviting people to come watch him play, only to post the link to his YouTube channel later for others to watch if they couldn't make the stream. Sometimes he plants little easter eggs in the uploaded videos just for fun to see if his fans can catch onto them, and they usually do, as they're all super quick, much like him.

He also loves puzzles and is fond of games with quick time events, timed puzzles or generally difficult riddles, puzzles or traps that he would have to disarm in-game, he encourages his fans to keep their minds sharp by partaking in any kind of puzzle or thinking game that they like in order to keep their reflexes and minds on point. He has also once beaten the world record for fastest Rubix cube solver in the world, though he was beaten out by someone else just a few months later.

Neko has also released a line of fidget technology as he has the tendency to fidget when he's nervous, his line lights up, glows in the dark or just has really cool neon colors involved, his most popular being LED fidget spinners and a glow-in-the-dark fidget cube.

(822 words)

Updated prompt response, removed tail as edit, pasted into first post on kalon art image for Neko <3
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:26 am

nintendox wrote:
    Username + ID#: nintendox || 755850
    Kalon Name: vincent 'vinnie'
    Standard Design: him
    Final Design: him prebby (no shade)
    Edit List:
    [nr] skinny
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] fur, tail, backmane
    [uc] fur, ears, tongue
    [r] rev. munch, small paws, horns
    Prompt Response: short overview [103 words]
    vincent grew up in a tiny village unknowingly blessed by the forest fae. his parents were both farmers and as such he's done the same since he was able to. his parents ended up moving on from the village after his mother's parents passed, and, while they encouraged him to come with them, he felt the need to stay to care for the land they owned. living on his own now, he still does all he can to take care of the crops and animals he cares for, as well as the surrounding forest, making sure the village doesn't overhunt but stays well-fed.

hopefully all fixed :)
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:26 am

DragonOfEmber wrote:
    Username + ID#: DragonOfEmber || 695530
    Kalon Name: Brayan
    Standard Design: xXx
    Final Design:
    Edit List:
    [nr]: weight
    [s]: hair, shine, teeth
    [c]: tail, fur
    [uc]: fur, ears, tongue, eyes [pupil, slightly larger iris]
    [r]: glow (ears only), body shine (the wings), rev. munch, small paws, horn
    Prompt Response:
    [Brief Overview]:

Brayan is part of the Fae; He works closely with the fauna of his land as a guardian of the forest and the creatures within. A skilled fighter with an even stronger love for his job, Brayan doesn't think he'll end up falling in love, so when he finds the love of his life in a farmer in the local village, he's quick to deny any claims.

Though he can seem a bit unsettling with his Fae demeanor, Brayan is really just a pure hearted man and will spend most of his time with Vinnie when he's not too busy protecting the creatures of his forest!

hopefully everything is good now!! thank you! <3

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:01 pm

WIP Approvals wrote:@CatOwU - Approved!

@ThatPinkThing - Approved!

@waffle02 - Your claim is complete. Approved!

@Chocolatestripe - Your claim is complete. Approved!

@LemonBunny - No need to post the form here as your Kalon is made on oekaki. Your approval post will be made there.

@nintendox - Just need that reverse munch fixed. (Don't worry, Ember already knows <3 )

@DragonOfEmber - Approved!

Claims wrote:@karkat✧ - Your hold has been processed. If your claim isn't finished in 48 hours after your post the hold will be taken off.

@FATUI - Your hold has been processed. If your claim isn't finished in 48 hours after your post the hold will be taken off. You also need to meet the required minimum for the prompt response which is 100 words. ^^
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:04 pm

Username + ID#: persona + 590879
Kalon Name: Lilith
Standard Design: standard
Final Design: rare / w/o accessories
Edit List:
[nr] - sclera
[s] - hair, shine
[c] - backmane, tail, longer fur
[u] - shorter fur, ears
[r] - halo, horns, glow
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:
Name: Lilith
Lilith is a queen, having come onto the throne far too young. She's become jaded through her experiences and couldn't care less about other people. Perhaps it isn't the best idea to be so apathetic when you're a ruler of a country, but she's still alive and not usurped. She's known to be distant and cold, and Lilith wasn't ashamed to say the rumors are true; it's just her personality. She also struggles to express her emotions, which can make others think she's even more unapproachable. To fill this "hole" so-to-speak, to rid of the self-consciousness, Lilith likes to buy things such as clothes. Maybe the feeling of getting something new would breathe life into her mind.. it doesn't usually, and she has no idea why she keeps expecting it to.
[138 words]
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkywardtheDragon » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:30 pm

SkywardtheDragon wrote:
SkywardtheDragon wrote:Username + ID#: Skywardthedragon #935233
Kalon Name: Kuma
Standard Design: Accessories, None
Final Design: Accessories, None
Edit List:
Standard—Hair, Custom Shine, Teeth, Claws
Uncommon—Short/No Fur
Rare—Horns on the head
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:
A smell they absolutely hate
Kuma can’t stand flowery scents, especially lavender. People assume this is because she wants to keep her “masculine” reputation, but really, she just doesn’t like strong scents, and flowery perfumes just seem to be everywhere. She’s begun to associate the smell with the choking scent of someone who’d rather spray themselves all over than entertain the idea of taking a bath. There are a few flowers she likes the scent of, though. Her favorite is honeysuckle, as it gives her fond memories of her childhood. She also likes jasmine, and she even keeps a large potted plant with a bush planted in it. To her, both the flowers and the scent feel clean.

All fixed! (Hopefully a neon green “fake” sign makes it obvious enough that it’s fake)

Fixed… again…
Last edited by SkywardtheDragon on Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lights off!

ProtectImagePickles

SkywardtheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TARTMAGICA » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:04 pm

FATUI wrote:Username + ID#: FATUI 1008946
Design being claimed: #18!
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: yes!

fixed! ^_^
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
whatever they give you,
stop drinking it down
TARTMAGICA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:51 pm

nintendox wrote:
nintendox wrote:
    Username + ID#: nintendox || 755850
    Kalon Name: vincent 'vinnie'
    Standard Design: him
    Final Design: him prebby
    Edit List:
    [nr] skinny
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] fur, tail, backmane
    [uc] fur, ears, tongue
    [r] rev. munch, small paws, horns
    Prompt Response: short overview [103 words]
    vincent grew up in a tiny village unknowingly blessed by the forest fae. his parents were both farmers and as such he's done the same since he was able to. his parents ended up moving on from the village after his mother's parents passed, and, while they encouraged him to come with them, he felt the need to stay to care for the land they owned. living on his own now, he still does all he can to take care of the crops and animals he cares for, as well as the surrounding forest, making sure the village doesn't overhunt but stays well-fed.

hopefully all fixed :)

fixed v2 electric boogaloo
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me