Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby chanhee. » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm

Username + ID#: nintendox || 755850
    Kalon Name: eleven / ajax
    Standard Design: it him
    Final Design: it him but snazzy
    Edit List:
    [nr] skinny
    [s] hair, teeth, claws, shine
    [c] fur (butt fluff), tail
    [uc] fur, ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] body shine, rev munch, small paws, glow (on the eye and marking next to the eye)
    Artist Credit: DragonOfEmber
    Prompt Response: short overview (126 words) || eleven is an android hitman from a world where not a lot of things make perfect sense. he's a no nonsense individual and while he's now haunted by a ghost he's fallen in love with, besides that he's pretty shut off from the world and his own emotions in general. he's not typically fond of people being in his space, nor is he too keen on making friends and relationships with other beings at all, but he has a few people (or plants) he trusts with everything and would protect with all of his synthetic life. in general he's kinda stand-offish and will acoid everything that he can at all costs. would prefer to talk to his rose bush than talk to any other sentient being.
Last edited by chanhee. on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:32 pm

Username + ID#: DragonOfEmber || 695530
    Kalon Name: Hiraeth
    Standard Design: standard
    Final Design: rare
    Edit List:
    [nr] skinny, whiskers
    [s] hair, teeth, claws, shine
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] fur, ears, eye edit (larger iris, no pupil), tongue
    [r] reverse munch, small paws, halo, horns, blood
    Prompt Response: short overview (141 words) || Hiraeth is a king.

In a world filled with floating islands and mystical trees, a race of humans in another solar system would kill to have, there lived a ruler. He was kind, smart, and logical, thinking with his head rather than his heart. His kingdom was prosperous, and - in every sense of the word - very rich. Filled with trees that bled liquid gold, Hiraeth's kingdom was envied by many.

Had it not been for the fact that his kingdom sat upon one of the many floating islands that littered his world, Hiraeth knew his kingdom would have fallen much sooner. Thus, his death was not all that surprising. Unfortunate, yes, but not surprising in the slightest.

It is when Hiraeth is brought back as a ghost to help preserve the plant life of his kingdom that Hiraeth's adventure truly begins.

[and thus, you must watch for my prompt responses to learn more of the king and his home of purple and gold]

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:59 pm

Username + ID#: olivionary + 106651
    Kalon Name: Vivere
    Standard Design: x
    Final Design: x
    Edit List:
    NR - Sclera Colour, Skinny
    S - Hair
    C - Fur, Tail
    UC - Fur, Ears
    R - Extra Eyes, Shine On Body
    Proof of claim: NA
    Prompt Response: Short Overview | 218

Her adoptive parents found her whilst they were collecting data for a study they were conducting on the edge of a busy town lining the mountainous woodlands where the species of deer they were researching lived. The two scientists concluded that she had been abandoned - her behaviour more feral than what would be expected of a child her age and her language development being somewhat behind. After some difficulty with trying to find where she had come from and dealing with the appropriate authorities, her parents were allowed to take her back home.
      It didn't take long to catch Vivere up on her developmental delays, but she retained her rambunctious and somewhat aggressive interactions into her early teens. She did well in school and despite being a bit of a bully in her earlier years, managed to make friends and settled in well. Vivere would often talk of memories before her parents found her, she spoke of shadowy creatures that brought her food and kept her warm at night, as well as dark, damp caves where they had all lived. She longs to return home.
      [Vivere is trusted by cryptids, as her original home was among them, and will go on to become a zoologist and conservationist that is working to protect the areas in which cryptids live]
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:15 am

Username + ID#: Strawberrymwilk + 793492
Kalon Name: Oakley
Standard Design: here
Final Design: here
Edit List:
Standard: hair, shine
Common: Backmane and custom tail
Uncommon: Custom inner eye shape
Rare: Halo
Non Rarity: Heterochromia
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: Overview
Name: Oakley Nickname(s): Oak,L
Pronouns: They/Them
Oakley is beloved by all their friends and all that know them. Since kithood they have constantly flitted around. They spent most of their time learning from the elders in the village. Now in their adulthood this means Oakley holds knowledge in a bunch of different sectors. Most of their time is spent traveling around watching the sky, looking for bits of history, or spotting out the latest species discovered. Due to Oakleys aloofness they end up being easy to trick. They come very fast to their emotions and struggle to express them sometimes.

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:22 am

sylvender wrote:
Username + ID#: sylvender 372186
Kalon Name: Luna
Standard Design: standard
Final Design: common
Edit List:
Non Rarity- Weight, Heterochromia
Standard- Hair, Custom Tail Shine
Common- Longer Fur, Custom Tail
Uncommon- Custom Ears
Prompt Response: “Blood is thicker than water” or “The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb”

For context she lives in a space type setting, can travel to different planets.

Luna has tried to block out any memory of her family, they aren't important to her anymore. If you had to ask her, she'd probably say she had none. Being a bit of a "troubled teen" her family often blamed her for anything wrong that would happen to them, telling her that it was the gods' way of punishing them for having a child who acted out as she did. Then, when she was a young adult and she was convicted of a crime she did not commit, she watched as her family refused to listen. Refused to even consider that she didn't do it, even though all the evidence pointed to her not.

So she was taken away, arrested for stealing a priceless artifact from the king. In time she escaped and stole for real this time, a ship, before kicking it into high gear and leaving. Somewhere along the way she met her best friend and now ships mechanic Tricks, both of them having helped each other out of hard situation after situation. Trick has become the only family she has now, and she trusts her more than anyone else.

I hope this is alright, I was told this would be a good way to notify of fixes? I originally posted my form without the prompt and thus was told to add it, and since then it's been edited with the prompt included so here's just a little heads up that it's fixed! (apologies if this isn't the way i should inform of fixes made)
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:31 am

Username + ID#: nermal1999 (214589)
Kalon Name: Koda
Standard Design:
click to view
Final Design:
The masterpiece
Edit List:
(Non-Rarity Traits)
Weight Skinny.
(Standard)
Hair, Custom Tail Shine.
(Common)
Backmanes, Custom Tails, Longer Fur.
(Uncommon)
Custom Ears, Custom Tongue, Custom inner eye shapes.
Prompt Response: Overview.
Name: Koda

History: Koda is an only child, who grew up in a small but warm home off the coastline.
He was raised by his two kind and caring parents, who filled his everyday with much love and warmth.

Now grown Koda lives in a beachfront home of his own. This is due to him being a total summertime boy, whose filled with smiles!! That and having grown up by the beach your whole life can leave quite the impact.

He can be a bit of a dork, and is a little accident prone, but always has a well meaning heart. He loves fruit themed accessories, and going on adventures, especially when there's new friends down the road

word count
[128]

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:46 am

Username + ID#: xx. , id: 281885
Kalon Name: Penny [Pendulum]
Standard Design: discord link
Final Design: with halo + without halo
Edit List:
s : shine, hair
c : tail, longer fur chest + back)
uc : ears, shorter fur (front legs), custom inner eye shape (spiral pupil)
r: reverse munchkinism, halo (pocketwatch over eye)
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response: short overview ; 158w
Named Wilbur at birth, with a name changed to 'Pendulum' by followers and 'Penny' by self, Penny is roughly 300 years old even though she stopped counting around year one hundred and six. A self-made god worshipped through fear, Penny doesn't have many friends and seems to prefer it that way to anyone who's had the displeasure of meeting her. In reality, the facade is a misguided attempt to protect others but regardless of the intentions and execution, it works and she spends most of her days alone.
Growing up she was a cheerful kit, full of energy and wanting to see everything, determined she would someday see the world. Penny has now seen the world and beyond and is suitably not impressed. She sticks to where she knows and avoids too much excitement and can be difficult to find when she does not want to be found.
It's a lonely life that Penny wholeheartedly believes she deserves.
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:32 pm

Username + ID#: lovage + 817593
    Standard Design: here
    Final Design: here
    Edit List:
      [s] hair, teeth, shine
      [c] fur, tail
      [uc] pupils, fur, ears
      [r] horns
    If unclaimed: raffle
    [i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:46 pm

@CaptainRon - Approved

@skywishes01 - Halos resemble antennae too much. They need to either be changed or removed.

@Fantelle - Just add hair in the standard edit section and you're approved. Approved.

@VenomousParadise - Approved for the pile.

@Dark Ranger - Your Kal does not have a hair edit. You can either remove the edit or give them a new hairstyle. ^^

@APH Siantia - I believe your images got crunched as they don't fit the standard kal lines at all. Any chance you can try and reupload?

@lovage - Your eye refs should include some shading as right now it's very hard to decipher what is just a marking and what is an eye.

@-Everette- - Tail isn't a standard trait, I'm assuming you meant shine? ^^ Your halos unfortunately look like solid flowers which we do not allow just for halos. You'll have to modify them to look more like light. Your reverse munch will also need a few tweakings. I'll send you a message about this.

@conradical - Whiskers don't need to be included anymore. ^^ Also don't forget to have a ref without any accessories for breeding purposes. Otherwise approved.

@nintendox - Glow should be slightly more visible. Very hard to see at the moment.

@DragonOfEmber - The ribcage/tummy area is too skinny. That area should be slightly larger than the skinny limit we have, which you can find on the front page of Kalons in the trait list. ^^

@olivionary - Please add custom shine to your trait list under standard. Unfortunately your Kal is too skinny. You can find the skinny limit on the front page for Kals, at the beginning of the trait's list. And they should be slightly larger then that limit.

@strawberrymwilk - Your shine needs to be more shiny. Right now it just looks like markings. You do need a mouth on the kal. I also need some clarification, the custom inner eye shape is that the hearts or??

@sylvender - Approved!

@nermal1999 - Approved!

@xx. - The tail, especially around the ends still need to be fur like. Even a few zig zags..maybe a tuft of two around the ends would be great.

@lovage - Approved for the pile.
Last edited by Madziu on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:54 pm

Username + ID#: Griff 254592
Design being claimed: Number Three
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: Yes I do!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me