Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby beebun » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:14 am

Username + ID#: beebun 997659
Kalon Name: esen
Standard Design: xx
Final Design: all without glow
Edit List:
[nr] sclera color
[s] hair, teeth, shine
[c] tail, fur
[uc] ears
[r] glow
Proof of claim: n/a.
Prompt Response:
    esen is a time traveler. well, she can’t travel through time. she doesn’t have that power, her thing is nature. esen was caught at the wrong place at the wrong time, and ended up being sucked into an actual time traveler’s portal. she was sent over three hundred years into the future, landing in a modern world. this happened when she was young, and she barely remembers her past. all she has left is a name. though, if you search up the name esen swanlund in modern day - you’ll be able to find a document about a missing princess. esen has never tried this, as the internet is a thorn in her paw. and such, she has never found out that she is royalty.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:23 am

Username + ID#: raiden, 959439
Kalon Name: Sapphire
Standard Design: res!
Edit List:
wip
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response: res
Last edited by Lex. on Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:36 am

Username + ID#: PleaserOfCrowds 756851
Kalon Name: Dioxide
Standard Design: x
Final Design:
x
Edit List:
Standard: Shine, Hair, Teeth, Claws
Common: Fur, Tail
Uncommon: Fur, Ears
Rare: Horns, Halo
Proof of claim: N/a
Prompt Response: [131 Words]

Dioxide (also known as Dio) is a chaotic force through both in the underworld and the outside world, being a high ranking demon. A millennia ago back before both angels and demons had made peace with eachother, Dioxide was a scientist who fell due to their questionable ethics when it comes to experiments. Since then, Dioxide has been lurking around on earth and ruining experiments.

They are curious about life and mortality, although they can seem dismissive and unknowingly cruel due to their ambition to sate their curiosities. Dioxide works alone most of the time, as many demons are frankly terrified of their logical and calculating nature . Once you get to know them however they’re rather friendly albeit with shaky morality and a bit smug at times… and pretty strange.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:36 am

Username + ID#: Zailune + 103475
Kalon Name: Taleon "Tay"
Standard Design: Standard version
Final Design: 1-rare version
Edit List:
[s] hair, teeth, shine, claws
[c] fur, tail
[uc] pupils(slit), tongue, ears
[r] horn
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:
Name: Taleon ('Tah-lee-on') | Nickname: Tay
Overview: Tay resides in a semi-magical, somewhat modern AU and lives in a town with wilderness and mountain borders known as the Town of Shouril. Throughout her childhood, she was told never to venture beyond the borders, and to fear the unknown creatures that lurk in the wilderness. However, Tay was an extremely curious (and troublesome) kit, and often pushed the limits by wandering farther and farther on her secret excursions. One day, she noticed a strange figure that appeared to be following her through the woods. It hadn't noticed that she was aware of its presence, so she tried to act normally while making her way back home.
Knowing she'd get in trouble for her wandering, she kept the event a secret.

The truth of the matter was.... the Town of Shouril was purposefully cut off many years before Tay was born, and essentially became a home-site for a cult of the name "Sentry of Solstice". Tay's parents were both heavily involved in keeping the townsfolk together under the banner of Solstice, and had deep connections with the leaders and those with familial ties to the Solstice articles of worship. When Tay grew older, she felt a strong disconnect with her family, and made a difficult decision - she was going to venture beyond the borders to explore the world, and never look back.
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:22 am

Username + ID#: .*✦ kirin | 418283
    Kalon Name: Verdana
    Standard Design: standard
    Final Design: one rare edit
    Edit List:
    [nr] whiskers
    [st] shine, hair, claws
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] ears, tongue
    [r] halo
    Prompt Response: [248 words]

verdana lives in a medieval fantasy AU as the first maiden of the royal family. she keeps track of the work that has to be done and has a fairly high position, even overcoming that of the knights' general. like all maids she lives within the castle herself, ready around the clock to take orders from her mistress.

given her position she is being treated very well within the castle walls. she is even allowed to eat together with the royal family and owns private chambers much more luxurious than the ones of the other maids.
    however, even with her privileges the others look up to and respect her. she may be strict but she is also very fair and forgiving, especially towards those with a lack of experience. although that doesn't mean she can't get angry at times! she may have an angel's patience but that patience also isn't infinite.
    one thing is for sure though: if you happen to make a big mistake or otherwise need help, she is the one to go to! while she would never purposefully lie to her mistress, she will still try her best to stick up for her staff given the situation, even if that means getting in trouble herself (which typically doesn't happen since she is capable of handling most situations with a lot of expertise).

verdana is considered one of the most caring personnel in the castle and most - if not all - of the other staff love her!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:09 pm

@StarDustCrusader ; If you posted your MYO on-oekaki please fill out the form underneath your oekaki image with a 100 word minimum prompt answer in order for it to be approved!

@Baphymet ; On your standard version, the eye ref would need the original pupils as these are considered edited (although you do not need to change them on the kalon itself!)

@sylvender ; In order to be approved you would need to fill out a 100 word minimum prompt answer^^

@Spottedpuppi ; Make sure you add "custom tail" to the trait list before approval!

@.plaguewind. ; Approved!

@conradical; Approved for the pile!

@dragonstars ; On your standard version, the eye ref would need the original pupils as these are considered edited (although you do not need to change them on the kalon itself!)

@beebun ; Approved!

@raiden, ; Please only post your form if it's completed!

@PleaserOfCrowds ; Approved!

@Zailune ; Approved!

@.*✦ kirin ; Approved!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:53 pm

@Spottedpuppi , Baphymet , and dragonstars ; Approved!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grassman. » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:32 am

Username + ID#: .plaguewind. 998660
Standard Design: xx
Final Design: xx
Edit List:
[s] hair, shine
[c] custom tail, longer fur
[u] shorter/no fur, custom ears, custom inner ear shape (x pupil)
[r] shine on body, height mutation (munchkin)
[nr] weight, tats (stitch patterns)
If unclaimed: raffle!
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*
grassman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:06 am

Username + ID#: kyum- / 273109
      Kalon Name: saphizserae
      Standard Design: standard
      Final Design: (corrected) final
      Edit List:
        [s] hair, shine
        [c] custom tail
        [uc] short fur, custom ears, custom tongue, custom inner eye shape
        [r] horn, halo, reverse munchkin, extra ears
      Prompt Response: short overview of saphizserae

saphizserae (or saphiza, for those dear to her), was once a patron of the underworld. she worked with the ferryman by the river styx in assisting the dead to pass into their final destination post-death. there wasn't much to the job; she either guided them to the boat, or she rowed the boat herself across the river, barely making conversation with the lost souls. speaking to the dead was discouraged by the others as lost memories could be reignited in these individuals, who would proceed to refuse to pass on in light of their forgotten grudges and unfinished business. saphiza was happy to remain silent when dealing with her clients - however, one fateful day, her appearance itself seemed to be enough to remind a certain soul of their unfinished business and had escaped before saphiza could know better.

upon discovery by the ferryman himself, saphiza was banished to the mortal realm to search for him. and so now, she walks among mortals in search of this runaway, trying her best to avoid all contact with the vulnerable living as well as the wandering dead who had yet to find their way to the river. along the way, she even found herself a job as an exorcist and medium; she found mortal food rather delicious, and wishes for more.
Last edited by kyum- on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:02 am

Username + ID#: Zoosea + 686114
Kalon Name: Mark
Standard Design: https://i.imgur.com/kUxm1KP.png
Final Design: https://i.imgur.com/Wsx8SdU.png
Edit List:
[s] hair, teeth, claws, shine
[r] shine on body, glow
Prompt Response: [Short overview] [128 words]
Name: Mark
Personality: Mark is unbelievably quite. It is rare to find him speaking with anyone- even if he needs something or wants to ask a question. But it isn’t always a negative thing. It has caused Mark to be quite observant and easy to approach with his calm demeanor. Mark is also pretty simple guy so when he wants something, it should be pretty obvious. Mark can be expressive but he wears a straight face most of the time.
History: It is odd, your grandpa would have sworn that he had a friend just like your new friend Mark. Unfortunately the person your grandpa remembered so long ago has been dead for many years. That’s strange. Mark never mentioned anything about his past to you.
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items