Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby nermal1999 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Username + ID#: nermal1999 (214589)
Kalon Name: Charity
Standard Design: Click to view
Final Design: it's a pleasure to meet you
Credit goes to Pleaserofcrowds for helping with the legs.
Edit List:
(Non-Rarity)
Weight Skinny, Sclera Color, Heterochromia.
(Standard)
Hair, Custom Tail Shine, Teeth.
(Common)
Backmanes, Custom Tails, Longer Fur.
(Uncommon)
Custom Ears, Custom Tongue, Custom inner eye shapes
(Rare)
Halos, Glow, Reverse Munchkin, Horns on the Head, Shaped pawpad, Tiny paws.
Proof of claim: Second MYO (Proof of purchase)
Prompt Response: Overview

Name: Charity Rose

Personality:
Charity Is a very quiet type of person,
who is not very well known for socializing.
It's more common that you'll find her either alone doing her own thing or sitting quietly, contently watching as everyone else enjoys themselves.

When it comes To meeting new people, Charity never Really knows What to say first, and will most often awkwardly wait for the other person to start the conversation.
however when she does talk, it's always In a soft and gentle tone.

Info:
Charity is not really one to talk much about her personal life, but is very willing to listen to others talk about their worries and troubles.

Lastly it is a mystery as to why, but Charity can't seem to stand when most things are perfect.

[133]
Last edited by nermal1999 on Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:03 pm

Username + ID#: MeepMorpLazuli | 832949
Kalon Name: Simon
Standard Design: Standard
Final Design: Rare
Edit List:
[nr] coloured sclera
[s] hair, shine, teeth
[c] custom tail, longer fur
[un] custom ears, custom inner eye shapes
[r] halo, two tails
Proof of claim: Second MYO
Prompt Response:

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:52 am

Username + ID#: olivionary + 106651
    Kalon Name: Omie
    Standard Design: Here
    Final Design: Here
    Edit List:
    NR - Weight [skinny], Sclera
    S - Hair, Custom Tail Shine, Teeth, Claws
    C - Custom Tails, Longer Fur
    UC - Short/No Fur, Custom Ears, Custom Tongue, Custom Pupil [slit + no pupils]
    R - Extra Eye, Two Tails, Reverse Munchkinism, Horns, Goop [eyes] and Polydactyl
    Prompt Response: Omie is an absolute sweetheart who likes to relax in her garden, where she grows an array of flowers and vegetables. She uses these plants in crafts that she makes; baked goods that she makes with her partner, Gala; she sells the plants to her local florist and sells the vegetables at her local farm shop, as well as the market in town. Omie has a much more relaxed outlook on life than her girlfriend, who works really hard and Omie really admires that about her, but she tries to pull Gala out of her shell. They often visit local natural areas for Omie to forage for mushrooms and other plants, while Gala takes photographs for inspiration for her work as well as work on paintings while Omie wanders off into the trees.
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caffeinate » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:01 pm

Username + ID#: ~Wisher349~ (1003859)
Kalon Name: Myr
Standard Design: this
Edit List:
[s] Hair
Proof of claim: [if applicable] n/a
Prompt Response: [this can be any prompt from the prompt list or a short over view of your kalon like name, age, gender, history etc]

Myr is a hard-working, passionate female Kalon who grew up at a local farm. After losing her aunt to a flood, Myr has sworn to do whatever possible to help others. Now 11 years old, Myr is not afraid to get her coat dirty every now and then, and loves to play with the farm animals. One of her best friends is a pig named Dwight, small, chubby and full of love. When not helping on the farm, she spends her time collecting cactus needles to make jewelry, such as necklaces, as well as "discovering" new animals to trap in her room and spend time with.

[106 Words]
caffeinate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:55 pm

New Approvals wrote:@skywishes01 - The fur on the back should not dip down further than where the backline should be. As that is essentially making the Kal skinnier in an area that you should not be modifying. You'll need to move that fur up so it sits where the backline would be.

@xyrsin - Since your kal is made on oekaki there is no need to post your form here. I'll respond on the oekaki page. ^^

@Deercan - Your no scars/accessory ref is not working for both your standard and final design. Please add the uncommon eye edit to your list. The bulb at the end of the whiskers would make it a rare edit so you'd either have to include that in your list or remove the bulb from the end of your whiskers. ^^

@SonOfStarGod - Please include a fake sign on all versions of your kal. You are missing a tongue edit on your list. (It'd be under uncommon.) Your kal is also too skinny, this is our skinny limit on the stomach. Also if you could add a little glow around your halo to make it look like it's made of light and lower the opacity a bit as right now it's very solid looking.

@NightMareRose - Approved.

@polaris ❦ - Please remember to include a fake sign on your kalon. If you could also include the uncommon fur edit in your list. (Your one front leg has shorter fur on it ^^)

@nermal1999 - I'll message you as soon as I can. Just looking something over. ^^

@MeepMorpLazuli - Please include which prompt you are responding to in your form. The ends of your tail, the shape is okay, but they still need to look like they are made from fur. Adding a few fur lines to them should help. ^^

@olivionary - Your standard design cannot have edited pupils. You Kal is a tad bit too skinny in the stomach area. Your final design does not have a tongue edit applied. Please also include a version without any accessories.

@~Wisher349~ - If your Kalon is made on oekaki you do not need to post your form here. Your approval/any changes needed will be posted on the oekaki page of your Kalon. ^^

WIP Approvals wrote:@plague-doctor - You just need to add heterochromia to your NR list.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:29 pm

Deercan wrote:Username + ID#: Deercan | 776756
Kalon Name: Henrik
Standard Design: ref | no scars/accesory
Final Design: final ref | no scars/accesory
Edit List:
[nr] weight, minor whisker edits
[s] custom tail shine, hair
[uc] short fur, custom tongue, eyes

Prompt Response: [Describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky]

The time is night, and you see a kalon was hunched over outside on his porch, seemingly focused on something. As you approached closer, you realized he was quickly scribbling down something in a small worn notebook of sorts. You waved, but he seemed too distracted by whatever he was doing to notice you there. You called out a greeting, but was met with the same distraction from before. After deciding to sit down next to the kalon, he finally noticed you and jumped, slightly frazzled and surprised you were there, dropping his notebook as he did. You picked it up and brushed it off for him, taking a look at the open page as you did. The other kalon noticed you looking at the pages, and grinned.

"Oh! That's my notebook- well, you knew that already, I think." He shook his head and chuckled. "Those are drawings of constellations I've made! Well, I didn't place the stars there myself of course, just connected them in my drawings to create images and shapes! It's rather fun actually!" He pauses, flipping through the pages and pointing out the constellations on the pages and where they are in the sky, describing each as he does. He pauses on one page, a smile crossing his face. "That one is my favourite. I.. still haven't named it yet, but it was the first I found with my friend Winstin," he thinks for a moment, humming. "Winstin is the one who gave me the telescope years back. It's upstairs right now, but maybe sometime we can look for constellations together! That'd be fun!" You agree, and he finishes showing off the constellations he has found.

fixed what was needed to be fixed ^-^
Last edited by Deercan on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polaris ❦ » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:55 pm

polaris ❦ wrote:Username + ID#: polaris ❦ + 948836
Kalon Name: Pandora
Standard Design: standard <3
Final Design: Final <3
Edit List:
nr: sclera color
s: hair, custom shine
c: custom tail, longer fur
uc: custom ears, short fur (front legs)
r: halo, body shine, natural mutation- paw pad shape (stars- only front two paws)
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response:
"Your character’s favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food?)"

fixed <3
my boo <3

My main sona and my son <33 art- quailsoup on DA

artfight[/i]
polaris ❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:15 pm

skywishes01 wrote:
    Username + ID#: skywishes01 + 742710
    Kalon Name: guinevere "gwen"

Standard Design: xxx
    Final Design: xxx

Edit List:
    [nr] heterochromia
    [s] hair, shine
    [c] tail, fur
    [uc] ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] halo, horn

Proof of claim: n/a (second MYO purchase)

Prompt Response: [short overview]

Hailing from a wealthy family, Gwen has always been the odd sheep in the herd. While her siblings grew up relishing in the lavish lifestyle provided to them by their parents, Gwen remembers only wanting one thing, desperately, as a child; a pet. A dog, a cat, a bird, anything. But this is not unusual for a child, you might say. Well, to Gwen's parents, it was request too horrifying to even contemplate.

A pet? Why, Guinevere, think of the mess it would make! All the things it would break! Come, we will buy you one of those trendy stuffed dogs instead - and for goodness sake, please stop playing in the mud with those... other children, you always get so filthy...

Maybe it was evidence of the silent rebel streak in her that she resolved to make the rest of her life about animals. As soon as she was able, she moved out of the family mansion (because truly, that was the best way to describe it) and began studying to be a zookeeper. She is still in contact with her family - they're not bad people, really -but refuses to accept any help from them. Of course, she can't escape her upbringing entirely, and so she is still a little naïve about the world, though she is hopeful that each new experience is making her a better person.

[230 words]

(Fixed, my apologies!!)
xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:09 pm

MeepMorpLazuli wrote: Username + ID#: MeepMorpLazuli | 832949
Kalon Name: Simon
Standard Design: Standard
Final Design: Rare
Edit List:
[nr] coloured sclera
[s] hair, shine, teeth
[un] custom ears, custom inner eye shapes
[r] halo, two tails
Prompt Response:
How do they handle a bad day?
They sleep it away

Hopefully the fur lines are alright :> also added the prompt

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plague-doctor » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Madziu wrote:
WIP Approvals wrote:@plague-doctor - You just need to add heterochromia to your NR list.

plague-doctor wrote:Username + ID#: plague-doctor 1011201
Kalon Name: Dr. "Doc" Doctor
Standard Design: Without Accessories / With Accessories
Final Design: Without Accessories / With Accessories
Edit List:
[s] Hair, shine, teeth
[u] Pupils
[r] Glow
[nr] Sclera color, heterochromia
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response: His heart may be in the right place metaphorically speaking, but after all the self-experimentation he's done over the years he's not too sure where it went. "Well it's gotta be in here somewhere, don't think I'd be alive otherwise!" In addition to his heart, multiple other essential organs, and his supposed medical license, this kal would probably lose his head too if it wasn't surgically attached to the rest of his mismatched body.

Despite being a bit scatter-brained, this kal is a lot smarter than he lets on. He may be reckless, forgetful, and have no actual training or experience as a proper doctor, but he's never lost a patient, even if he might misplace an organ or limb or two! His continued existence is a medical marvel itself: afflicted with a strange and deadly disease, most medical professionals regarded him as a lost cause, but he decided to take his life into his own paws and has managed to outlive all expectations!

Still afraid of inflicting his condition on others and a little self conscious, it's rare to see him outside of his protective uniform, though for some reason he still refuses to wear shoes (drawing shoes for a kalon was a personal nightmare!) Still, he's got his energy back and is using his second lease on life to help other hopeless cases like himself! In his free time Doc likes hoarding scented candles, potpourri, gardening, and sewing. He hopes to one day be a real doctor but until then he'll just be Doc.

Okay! I’ve added it to the list and edited my post! Sorry about that, have no idea why I forgot to add it on.
plague-doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me