Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby onion » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:23 am

Username + ID#: blek #350777
Design being claimed: #19
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: yes
Link to Bank for second MYO confirmation: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4597904&start=40#p135610547

What flower would they use to describe themself as?

coslea is a lover of all plants from cacti to leafy greens and beyond, but her favorite and most closely held dearly is the forget me not. in fact, if she were to describe herself as a flower, she would choose it. theyre delicate and small- sort of like her! and a pretty blue hue with just a peek of yellow. the flower brings her so much joy that she searched her planet to find it just to decorate her den with it! "its beauty is unmatched, like mine! each one is unique in its own way, too, just like i am unique in my own way!" she told aurielle upon bringing the bundle of forget me nots home. aurielle just rolled her eyes, but coslea knew it was the other kalons way of caring.
and soon, her den was full of forget me nots- poking out of the walls, the ceiling, and even growing from cracks in the floor once she managed to pry out the seed!

[168 words]
Last edited by onion on Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:03 am

karkat✧ wrote:Username + ID#: karkat✧ 994538
Design being claimed: #24
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: yepyep!!

Username + ID#: karkat✧ 94538
Kalon Link: !!!
Chosen Prompt: How would this kal draw/describe themselves?
Prompt Response:
Token Worth: fullbody, color
Previous Responses: n/a

fixed!
seraph - it.he.doll
toyhouse
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:34 pm

WIP Approvals wrote:@SkywardtheDragon - Approved.

@FATUI - Your claim is complete. Approved!

@nintendox - Approved!

@karkat✧ - Your claim is complete. Approved!

@MirrorMask - Approved!

New Approvals wrote:@blek - Your claim has been processed and completed. Approved!

@persona - Approved!
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:09 pm

Username + ID#: skywishes01 + 742710
    Kalon Name: guinevere "gwen"

Standard Design: xxx
    Final Design: xxx

Edit List:
    [nr] heterochromia
    [s] hair, shine
    [c] tail, fur
    [uc] ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] halo, horn

Proof of claim: n/a (second MYO purchase)

Prompt Response: [short overview]

Hailing from a wealthy family, Gwen has always been the odd sheep in the herd. While her siblings grew up relishing in the lavish lifestyle provided to them by their parents, Gwen remembers only wanting one thing, desperately, as a child; a pet. A dog, a cat, a bird, anything. But this is not unusual for a child, you might say. Well, to Gwen's parents, it was request too horrifying to even contemplate.

A pet? Why, Guinevere, think of the mess it would make! All the things it would break! Come, we will buy you one of those trendy stuffed dogs instead - and for goodness sake, please stop playing in the mud with those... other children, you always get so filthy...

Maybe it was evidence of the silent rebel streak in her that she resolved to make the rest of her life about animals. As soon as she was able, she moved out of the family mansion (because truly, that was the best way to describe it) and began studying to be a zookeeper. She is still in contact with her family - they're not bad people, really -but refuses to accept any help from them. Of course, she can't escape her upbringing entirely, and so she is still a little naïve about the world, though she is hopeful that each new experience is making her a better person.

[230 words]
Last edited by skywishes01 on Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:44 am

Username + ID#: xyrsin 999649
    Kalon Name: astraeus / astra
    Standard Design: xx.
    Final Design: xx.

Edit List:
    [nr] sclera color
    [s] hair, custom tail shine, teeth
    [c] custom tail, longer fur
    [uc] custom ears, custom pupil
    [r] halo

Prompt Response:
    Astraeus ✦ He/Him ✦ Unknown Age
    Astra is a very patient and kind kalon. He enjoys spending his time caring for younger kalons, or kalons who simply can't care for themselves. He's viewed as a father figure and a very gentle soul. He makes strong efforts to support others, even if he tends to rarely do it for himself. Astra prefers not to dive too deep into much of his past nor personality. He is often referred to as very old due to the fact that he has knowledge on practically anything. However, nobody knows his actual age! Odd, is it not?
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:41 am

Username + ID#: Deercan | 776756
Kalon Name: Henrik
Standard Design: ref | no scars/accesory
Final Design: final ref | no scars/accesory
Edit List:
[nr] weight, minor whisker edits
[s] custom tail shine, hair
[c] custom tail, longer fur
[uc] short fur, custom tongue

Prompt Response: [Describe the galaxy/space outside of their known world/what they see in the sky]

The time is night, and you see a kalon was hunched over outside on his porch, seemingly focused on something. As you approached closer, you realized he was quickly scribbling down something in a small worn notebook of sorts. You waved, but he seemed too distracted by whatever he was doing to notice you there. You called out a greeting, but was met with the same distraction from before. After deciding to sit down next to the kalon, he finally noticed you and jumped, slightly frazzled and surprised you were there, dropping his notebook as he did. You picked it up and brushed it off for him, taking a look at the open page as you did. The other kalon noticed you looking at the pages, and grinned.

"Oh! That's my notebook- well, you knew that already, I think." He shook his head and chuckled. "Those are drawings of constellations I've made! Well, I didn't place the stars there myself of course, just connected them in my drawings to create images and shapes! It's rather fun actually!" He pauses, flipping through the pages and pointing out the constellations on the pages and where they are in the sky, describing each as he does. He pauses on one page, a smile crossing his face. "That one is my favourite. I.. still haven't named it yet, but it was the first I found with my friend Winstin," he thinks for a moment, humming. "Winstin is the one who gave me the telescope years back. It's upstairs right now, but maybe sometime we can look for constellations together! That'd be fun!" You agree, and he finishes showing off the constellations he has found.
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:12 pm

Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod
Kalon Name: King
Standard Design: left right
Final Design: right left
Edit List:
standard: hair, shine, claws, teeth
common: custom tail, longer fur
uncommon: short fur
rare: halo, tails
non rarity: weight (skinny), hetrochromia
Proof of claim: this is my second myo which has been banked
Prompt Response: (137)
King | He/Him | King
King is the king of a small fantastical land. This land is peaceful with little problems occurring, but little does he know that the world is not real and exists within a storybook. After being brought to the 'real world' he must navigate his new home to become a better person. Now having to deal with more distressing problems than sheep running away or fetch quests he learns that he can not fix everything.
Personality-wise he comes off as slightly narcissistic as the power of being the ruler has gone to his head. He cares deeply for his people and tries his best to help them in any way he can. By the people, he is generally seen as unqualified and no one knows how he for to be king, not even himself.
Himbo, Skyrim Dragonborn energy.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby plague-doctor » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:31 pm

Madziu wrote:@plague-doctor - Your stone like markings unfortunately look raised and would most likely fall under a legendary edit. If you want to keep them as markings they need to look flat and like fur.

Did my best to edit him, but please let me know if there's anything else that needs changing or fixing!

Username + ID#: plague-doctor 1011201
Kalon Name: Dr. "Doc" Doctor
Standard Design: Without Accessories / With Accessories
Final Design: Without Accessories / With Accessories
Edit List:
[s] Hair, shine, teeth
[u] Pupils
[r] Glow
[nr] Sclera color, heterochromia
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response: His heart may be in the right place metaphorically speaking, but after all the self-experimentation he's done over the years he's not too sure where it went. "Well it's gotta be in here somewhere, don't think I'd be alive otherwise!" In addition to his heart, multiple other essential organs, and his supposed medical license, this kal would probably lose his head too if it wasn't surgically attached to the rest of his mismatched body.

Despite being a bit scatter-brained, this kal is a lot smarter than he lets on. He may be reckless, forgetful, and have no actual training or experience as a proper doctor, but he's never lost a patient, even if he might misplace an organ or limb or two! His continued existence is a medical marvel itself: afflicted with a strange and deadly disease, most medical professionals regarded him as a lost cause, but he decided to take his life into his own paws and has managed to outlive all expectations!

Still afraid of inflicting his condition on others and a little self conscious, it's rare to see him outside of his protective uniform, though for some reason he still refuses to wear shoes (drawing shoes for a kalon was a personal nightmare!) Still, he's got his energy back and is using his second lease on life to help other hopeless cases like himself! In his free time Doc likes hoarding scented candles, potpourri, gardening, and sewing. He hopes to one day be a real doctor but until then he'll just be Doc.
Last edited by plague-doctor on Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plague-doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:25 am

Username + ID#: NightMareRose + 761033
Kalon Name: Aurora
Standard Design: Here!
Final Design: Here!
Edit List:
NR: Weight, Sclera Color
S: Hair, Shine
C: Tail
UC: Fur, Ears, Tounge, No Pupil
R: Cyclops, Halos, Two Tails, Double Ears
Proof of claim: Second MYO bought here!
Prompt Response: "What was their favorite childhood toy?"
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polaris ❦ » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:32 am

Username + ID#: polaris ❦ + 948836
Kalon Name: Pandora
Standard Design: standard <3
Final Design: Final <3
Edit List:
nr: sclera color
s: hair, custom shine
c: custom tail, longer fur
uc: custom ears
r: halo, body shine, natural mutation- paw pad shape (stars- only front two paws)
Proof of claim: n/a
Prompt Response:
"Your character’s favorite snack (or perhaps a comfort food?)"
my boo <3

My main sona and my son <33 art- quailsoup on DA

artfight[/i]
polaris ❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes