Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby SonOfStarGod » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:16 pm

SonOfStarGod wrote:Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod 639144
Standard Design: here
Final Design: n/a
Edit List: standard shine
If unclaimed: raffle
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*

Username + ID#: SonOfStarGod 639144
Standard Design: here
Final Design: n/a
Edit List: standard shine, nonrarity heterochromia
If unclaimed: return
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*

ahah I completely forgot! fixed!
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:32 am

Username + ID#: nintendox || 755850
    Kalon Name: vincent 'vinnie'
    Standard Design: him
    Final Design: him prebby
    Edit List:
    [nr] skinny
    [s] shine, hair
    [c] fur, tail, backmane
    [uc] fur, ears, tongue
    [r] rev. munch, small paws, horns
    Prompt Response: short overview [103 words]
    vincent grew up in a tiny village unknowingly blessed by the forest fae. his parents were both farmers and as such he's done the same since he was able to. his parents ended up moving on from the village after his mother's parents passed, and, while they encouraged him to come with them, he felt the need to stay to care for the land they owned. living on his own now, he still does all he can to take care of the crops and animals he cares for, as well as the surrounding forest, making sure the village doesn't overhunt but stays well-fed.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:41 am

Username + ID#: DragonOfEmber || 695530
Kalon Name: Brayan
Standard Design: xXx
Final Design:
Edit List:
[nr]: weight
[s]: hair, shine, teeth
[c]: tail, fur
[uc]: fur, ears, tongue, eyes [pupil, slightly larger iris]
[r]: glow (ears only), body shine (the wings), rev. munch, small paws, horn
Prompt Response:
[Brief Overview]:

Brayan is part of the Fae; He works closely with the fauna of his land as a guardian of the forest and the creatures within. A skilled fighter with an even stronger love for his job, Brayan doesn't think he'll end up falling in love, so when he finds the love of his life in a farmer in the local village, he's quick to deny any claims.

Though he can seem a bit unsettling with his Fae demeanor, Brayan is really just a pure hearted man and will spend most of his time with Vinnie when he's not too busy protecting the creatures of his forest!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:42 am

Username + ID#: waffle02 #153327
Design being claimed: #21
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: Yes <3
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:20 am

Username + ID#: ThatPinkThing [300398]
Kalon Name: Kenji
Standard Design: baby
Final Design: a grown man
Edit List:
[nr] scars, sclera
[s] hair, shine, teeth, claws
[c] tail, fur, backmane
[uc] ears
Proof of claim: n/a [Note: this is my second MYO! The bank has record of my purchase.]
Prompt Response: brief overview [285 words]
    Kenji - 26 - he/him

Kenji is a loud man who has pretty much one singular friend who can put up with him and his attitude. He's 6'2" and has a deep voice and a mean grin. His personality matches his looks and he often moves around a lot because he'll make a bad reputation for himself and then decide to move on to stir up talk elsewhere. He drives a big black truck that he actually takes really good care of by frequent washing and learning how to maintain it himself. The truck tows his home: a sleek and fairly simple looking tiny house. Inside, though, his house is well-decorated and comfortable. He doesn't at all seem like the type of guy to care about interior decorating, but he knows what he likes and how to make his space look nice. He has a few small sentimental trinkets that are key in decorating, including a mini statue of a famous tower he's visited, a beautiful collector's edition of his favorite book series, a plant given to him by his first girlfriend, and a rock from another continent that he brought home after a trip.

Kenji seems to be very self sufficient and a loner, but he does really treasure his one friend, Ariel, even if he doesn't look like it to outside viewers. Kenji CAN cooperate and play nice with others if he wants to, but he finds it fun to be a turd. He likes to rile people up and get reactions, and he found friendship in Ariel because Ariel knows what to let go/ignore and how to throw Kenji's stink back at him, which Kenji thinks is great and he likes when Ariel sasses him back.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:39 am

WIP Approvals wrote:@SkywardtheDragon - I don't know what happened to your links but your standard design has a horn and so does your final design? DM me once you've got it all fixed and I'll check in on it asap.

@CatOwU - Going to send you a quick DM. (:

@Northstar. - Approved.

@Rhys~ - Approved.

@ShadowWolfess - Your claim is approved. Just for your information and if you want to edit your post that is okay, you answered 5 different prompts in your claim. We only need one answered for the claim. The others you can post in the development thread if you wish to gain tokens for them because you won't get any extra tokens here for all those responses. Just remember they have to meet the 100 word minimum.

@SonOfStarGod - Both entries approved for the pile!

@Spottedpuppi - Approved!

New Approvals wrote:@moon phoenix - Your claim has been processed, and it has been approved. ^^

@MirrorMask - Going to send you a quick DM. :)

@PleaserOfCrowds - Approved for the pile.

@LemonBunny - Since your MYO is designed on oekaki you do not need to post a form here. Just post it under your oekaki image. (: (I'll respond there for you.)

@nintendox - Your skinny edit is beyond our limit (just on the stomach of your standard kal). The back leg closest to us needs to be a tad big longer for the reverse munch trait. Some your markings change quite a bit between your standard and rare kal. Even with edits applied for the fur your white markings on the chest and stomach change quite a bit and that'll need to be fixed. Either have the standard markings stay in the rare version or change the standard to look like the rare markings. (Whichever way you want to go will be fine as long as they stay the same.)

@DragonOfEmber - Your skinny edit is beyond our limit (on your standard version where the stomach meets the back leg line).

@ThatPinkThing - Don't forget to include a ref without the scar. ^^

Claims wrote:@Chocolatestripe - Your claim has been processed.

@waffle02 - Your claim has been processed.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:42 am

CatOwU wrote: Username + ID#: CatOwU 1004338
Kalon Name: Denye
Standard Design: Standard .
Final Design: Rare .
Edit List:
[nr] Weight (skinny), Heterochromia
[s] Hair, Custom shine, Teeth
[c] Custom tail, Longer fur
[uc] Custom ears
[r] Glow, Horns on head
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: Denye had a hard time figuring himself out, and he's probably going to keep going, but at least it's a little bit set right?
So far, they discovered they're neptunian and bisexual, and they changed their pronouns to he/they, and are considering using boom, blue and pixel neopronouns!

When it comes to his history, it's quite blurry, but most of it is there.
He remembers as far back as him being 11 years old.
They do really like to talk about things before he was 19, but so far it's known that he lived alone, and had to take care of others since there wasn't any adults available, the reason being unknown to him.
It wasn't the best childhood, sure, but it made him realize that sometimes sacrifices need to be made for a greater good.

They are just trying to help, but sometimes they make mistakes in their judgement. And that's completely okay, because everyone makes mistakes… right?

Sorry about the previous mistakes :']

Fixed the edits asked for!
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:40 pm

returned design #24 to the pile
Last edited by !karkat on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
seraph - it.he.doll
toyhouse
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 pm

ThatPinkThing wrote:Username + ID#: ThatPinkThing [300398]
Kalon Name: Kenji
Standard Design: baby | no scars/accessories
Final Design: a grown man | no scars/accessories
Edit List:
[nr] scars, sclera
[s] hair, shine, teeth, claws
[c] tail, fur, backmane
[uc] ears
Proof of claim: n/a [Note: this is my second MYO! The bank has record of my purchase.]
Prompt Response: brief overview [285 words]
    Kenji - 26 - he/him

Kenji is a loud man who has pretty much one singular friend who can put up with him and his attitude. He's 6'2" and has a deep voice and a mean grin. His personality matches his looks and he often moves around a lot because he'll make a bad reputation for himself and then decide to move on to stir up talk elsewhere. He drives a big black truck that he actually takes really good care of by frequent washing and learning how to maintain it himself. The truck tows his home: a sleek and fairly simple looking tiny house. Inside, though, his house is well-decorated and comfortable. He doesn't at all seem like the type of guy to care about interior decorating, but he knows what he likes and how to make his space look nice. He has a few small sentimental trinkets that are key in decorating, including a mini statue of a famous tower he's visited, a beautiful collector's edition of his favorite book series, a plant given to him by his first girlfriend, and a rock from another continent that he brought home after a trip.

Kenji seems to be very self sufficient and a loner, but he does really treasure his one friend, Ariel, even if he doesn't look like it to outside viewers. Kenji CAN cooperate and play nice with others if he wants to, but he finds it fun to be a turd. He likes to rile people up and get reactions, and he found friendship in Ariel because Ariel knows what to let go/ignore and how to throw Kenji's stink back at him, which Kenji thinks is great and he likes when Ariel sasses him back.

Refs without scars or accessories have been added!
x
x
x
x

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waffle02 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:35 pm

Username + ID#: waffle02 #153327

Kalon Name: Vendetta
Standard Design: X
Final Design: X
(Original Pile Design Post: X)
Edit List:
[nr] Sclera
[s] Shine, Hair, Teeth
[c] Fur, Tail
[uc] Fur, Ears
[r] Halos
Proof of claim: Here

Prompt Response:
Ven is a kalon that always seems to be on the run. Or at least that is the vibe they give off. It is difficult to say if they are actually running from something or running towards some goal, but whenever one sees Ven they are always in a rush. They are quite a mystery to many for their actions are often sporadic and always completed in a hurry, yet if you aren't careful it is easy to miss that they have even been in your presence at all. If you hope to catch a glimpse of Vendetta your best bet is to follow the rhythmic sounds of paw steps rushing towards some exciting new adventure or the roaring echo of their motorbike in the distance.
(126 words)
♪♫♪My Characters and Adopts
♪♫♪ Art Shop - OPEN
♪♫♪My JBDs
♪♫♪ My Kalons

ImageImage
waffle02

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes