Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby kyum- » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:09 pm

Rosemoon wrote:@kyum- ; For the final design, the second pair of ears are too wing-like, they would have to be either changed to look more like ears or it can be put down as a hair accessory and the double ears trait would need to be removed!

Username + ID#: kyum- / 273109
      Kalon Name: saphizserae
      Standard Design: standard
      Final Design: final hairless ref
      Edit List:
        [s] hair, shine
        [c] custom tail
        [uc] short fur, custom ears, custom tongue, custom inner eye shape
        [r] horn, halo, reverse munchkin, extra ears
      Proof of claim: n/a
      Prompt Response: short overview of saphizserae

saphizserae (or saphiza, for those dear to her), was once a patron of the underworld. she worked with the ferryman by the river styx in assisting the dead to pass into their final destination post-death. there wasn't much to the job; she either guided them to the boat, or she rowed the boat herself across the river, barely making conversation with the lost souls. speaking to the dead was discouraged by the others as lost memories could be reignited in these individuals, who would proceed to refuse to pass on in light of their forgotten grudges and unfinished business. saphiza was happy to remain silent when dealing with her clients - however, one fateful day, her appearance itself seemed to be enough to remind a certain soul of their unfinished business and had escaped before saphiza could know better.

upon discovery by the ferryman himself, saphiza was banished to the mortal realm to search for him. and so now, she walks among mortals in search of this runaway, trying her best to avoid all contact with the vulnerable living as well as the wandering dead who had yet to find their way to the river. along the way, she even found herself a job as an exorcist and medium; she found mortal food rather delicious, and wishes for more.

thank you so much to rosemoon and other staff for assisting me with the ear correction ;;<3
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:41 pm

Username + ID#: Griff 254592
Kalon Name:`Phillip Feathersong
Standard Design: https://i.imgur.com/YzDdbfq.png
Final Design: https://i.imgur.com/BVHMPl6.png
Edit List: [NR] Weight, Sclera Color, Heterochromia, Minor whisker edits
[S] Hair, Custom Tail Shine
[C] Longer Fur
[UC] Custom Ears
Proof of claim: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4597909&start=30#p135421651
Prompt Response: Short Overview

Phillip comes from a very long line of songbirds born without a voice. But, he decided from an early age that would not deter him in the slightest! He has amazing hearing, and worked hard to develop the ability to play any musical instrument he cares to pick up. Woodwinds, percussion, it does not matter! His favorite is a tie between the french horn and just riffing with his claws against anything he can find.

That being said, music has also become the way he communicates with others. He cannot perform words of course, but makes his emotions known through the way he plays. He does carry an emergency notebook as well, but dislikes the way it makes him feel. He has been known to dance and hop about as he plays as well, and sometimes decorate himself in elaborate, very colorful garb to also set the scene!

That being said, he has a calm personality, is very empathic, and tries to serve as a presence of calm and reason when not performing. They are extremely creative, adaptive to their circumstances, and filled with optimism that no matter what the day brings the next will be better.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:46 pm

hopefully fixed? (made the glow more visible)

nintendox wrote:
      Username + ID#: nintendox || 755850
      Kalon Name: eleven / ajax
      Standard Design: it him
      Final Design: it him but snazzy
      Edit List:
      [nr] skinny
      [s] hair, teeth, claws, shine
      [c] fur (butt fluff), tail
      [uc] fur, ears, pupil, tongue
      [r] body shine, rev munch, small paws, glow (on the eye and marking next to the eye)
      Artist Credit: DragonOfEmber
      Prompt Response: short overview (126 words) || eleven is an android hitman from a world where not a lot of things make perfect sense. he's a no nonsense individual and while he's now haunted by a ghost he's fallen in love with, besides that he's pretty shut off from the world and his own emotions in general. he's not typically fond of people being in his space, nor is he too keen on making friends and relationships with other beings at all, but he has a few people (or plants) he trusts with everything and would protect with all of his synthetic life. in general he's kinda stand-offish and will acoid everything that he can at all costs. would prefer to talk to his rose bush than talk to any other sentient being.

chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:56 pm

Madziu wrote:@DragonOfEmber - The ribcage/tummy area is too skinny. That area should be slightly larger than the skinny limit we have, which you can find on the front page of Kalons in the trait list. ^^

Username + ID#: DragonOfEmber || 695530
    Kalon Name: Hiraeth
    Final Design: rare || item version
    Edit List:
    [nr] skinny, whiskers
    [s] hair, teeth, claws, shine
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] fur, ears, eye edit (larger iris, no pupil), tongue
    [r] reverse munch, small paws, halo, horns, blood
    Prompt Response: short overview (141 words) || Hiraeth is a king.

In a world filled with floating islands and mystical trees, a race of humans in another solar system would kill to have, there lived a ruler. He was kind, smart, and logical, thinking with his head rather than his heart. His kingdom was prosperous, and - in every sense of the word - very rich. Filled with trees that bled liquid gold, Hiraeth's kingdom was envied by many.

Had it not been for the fact that his kingdom sat upon one of the many floating islands that littered his world, Hiraeth knew his kingdom would have fallen much sooner. Thus, his death was not all that surprising. Unfortunate, yes, but not surprising in the slightest.

It is when Hiraeth is brought back as a ghost to help preserve the plant life of his kingdom that Hiraeth's adventure truly begins.

[and thus, you must watch for my prompt responses to learn more of the king and his home of purple and gold]

I too hope these edits are okay! (fixed the weight edit!)
Last edited by justamindset on Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tanjiro » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:07 pm

Username + ID#: Tanjiro #977226
Kalon Name: Maju
Final Design: uncommon
Edit List:
Standard only: Hair, tail shine
Final design: [S] hair, tail shine [C] Longer fur, custom tail [UC] ears
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: [112 words]

A long dry blanket of hair framed Maju's face, revealing her tired eyes that didn't give a second glance to the ghosts in the house.
There's nothing extraordinary about Maju... Aside from the minor fact that she can see ghosts. Other than that, she was quite scatterbrained & her house was a flaming mess.

"Please, stop moving my stuff if you don't want to get kicked out," Maju warned. What posed a threat to her current state were not the ghosts, but rather her essay deadline. She didn't understand the point of memorizing every genus name to plants. Her way to herbal medicine was intuitive, everything just felt right when she did it.
#1 Kimi fan
Tanjiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:51 am

Username + ID#: FluffyBirdie 750079
Design being claimed: design 5 by conradical
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: Yes
Prompt Response: Milo is the leader of a small task force, consisting of only 3 people. In such a small group, you need a great variety of skills, and the ability to juggle many priorities at once. He's a skilled strategist, able to think quickly and make snap decisions on how to progress under pressure. Yet even though his decision-making is praised, and his two team members have never protested his orders (well Ren always argues but that's another problem), Milo has a constant fear lingering in the back of his mind every time he makes a choice they can't back out of: what if he's wrong? What if this is what leads his group into failure?

Doubts cloud judgement, but his judgement creates doubt. He can't exactly confide in his friends that he's not confident in his own decisions, choices that all three of their lives sometimes relied on. A leader's role is to march forward with bold certainty. With no one to talk to, these thoughts have no escape within his own head, swirling around and around. Ignoring the problem was a dangerous option. Admitting his weaknesses meant he would lose all he had, that he could no longer work with his closest friends. But if he did not confess, then what if that one wrong decision took everything away from him in the worst way possible? Yet if he spoke up and gave away his position, someone inferior might take his place, and lead his friends to ruin while Milo could only watch from the sidelines. What to do?

Milo is hailed as someone who can see the future and pick the best route. But in matters of his own heart...he sees only dead-ends.
Last edited by FluffyBirdie on Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewy Feathers » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:15 am

Username + ID#: Dewy Feathers 998285
Design being claimed: #4
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: Yup
Dewy Feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:16 am

Dont know if this is where I post? I've finished the prompt on my MYO entry here.

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:15 am

Pile Submission! #1

Username + ID#: Chickpea 921177
Standard Design: Off-Oekaki
Final Design: Off-Oekaki
Edit List:
Nr; Sclera color
S; Hair, shine
C; Fur, tail

If unclaimed: Return please!

[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amplify » Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:26 am

Username + ID#: Amplify [#426059]
Kalon Name: Anthos Orion
Standard Design: Standard
Final Design: Rare
Edit List:
    (nr) Sclera Color, Heterochromia
    (s) Hair, Shine, Teeth, Claws
    (c) Custom Tail, Longer Fur
    (uc) Custom Ears, Pupils, Tongue
    (r) Goop, Halos, Extra Eye, Horns
Prompt Response: [Short Introduction]
    As much as he would like to think otherwise, Anthos remembered very little of the time Before. Born in an age that was now a distant memory, he is one of the original Corrupted. When sorcery was still new, the world knew very little about the sacrifice required to meddle with the natural order of things. Anthos, as a magics scholar—that much he could recall—had been fascinated by the subject and sought to learn all he could about what the newly discovered branch of magic could do. There was no one to tell him, as he would eventually tell everyone, that the price owed is always too much, and inescapable.

Notes wrote:
- she/her
- trades [open/closed]
- PMs [open/closed]
Interests wrote:
- art, music, reading
- marvel, dc ;; the hobbit, lotr ;; good omens
- naruto, fma, haikyuu, fairy tail
- d:bh, tloz, pokémon
Amplify

My pets
My items