Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 pm

@.plaguewind. ; For the final design, you can't redraw legs for munchkin, so the legs would have to be of the original lines.

@kyum- ; For the final design, the second pair of ears are too wing-like, they would have to be either changed to look more like ears or it can be put down as a hair accessory and the double ears trait would need to be removed!

@Zoosea ; Approved!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Username + ID#: CaptainRon +753811
Kalon Name: Jinyu

Standard Design: x
Final Design: x

Edit List:
[s] hair, shine
[c] tail, fur
[uc] ears
[r] extra eyes

Proof of claim: x

Prompt Response: 120 words

Name: Jinyu (A Chinese name meaning 'gold jade', 'flawless, gold gem' or 'gold feather'.)
Age: Adult (He doesn't wish to specify any further than that.)
History: Jinyu doesn't speak much of the past, but from what little he does speak you can gather that he was in love once, only once, and he has vowed never to love again. Somehow his true love was taken from him. Taken how? Did she die? Or just run off with another lover? You dare not ask...
Personality: Jinyu is very bitter and cold. He doesn't make friends easily. He is very suspicious and untrusting of others, and always assumes that they want something from him, whether they actually do or not.
Last edited by CaptainRon on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:45 pm

Username + ID#: skywishes01 + 742710
    Kalon Name: samani "nia"

Standard Design: xxx
    Final Design: xxx (halo changed!!)

Edit List:
    [nr] chub, coloured sclera
    [s] hair, shine
    [c] tail
    [uc] fur, ears, pupil, tongue
    [r] munchkin, halo, body shine

Proof of claim: n/a

Prompt Response: [short overview]

Nia is a princess of the Fae race, a race that has the ability to wield magic. She is known for her generosity and calm attitude; she is rarely offended by anything, and it is extremely difficult to make her lose her temper. Though her healing powers are proficient, as she is of royal blood, she is also surprisingly strong in combat; she is not one you would wish to make an enemy of. (Good thing that's a hard task to achieve...)

The Fae are a secluded race and have preferred to remain uninvolved in the rest of the world's affairs, however Nia is not the biggest supporter of this policy - she believes there is much the Fae could share with the world, and plans on making great changes when she is ruler.

[133 words]
Last edited by skywishes01 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fantelle » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:49 pm

Username + ID#: Fantelle #399238
Kalon Name: Atlas

Standard Design: xxx
Final Design: xxx

Edit List:
Standard | Custom Tail Shine, Hair
Common | Custom Tail
Uncommon | Short/No Fur, Custom Ears

Prompt Response:

Atlas came to be as everything else in the universe did, from a supernova. The star Cyrellius 12 had lived to the end of its life, and went out in a great fiery display.

Uncommonly, a life created through a big bang was to be all that anyone would have in common with Atlas. In the exact process of his cells binding, a time glitch occurred, and Atlas got stuck between universal dimensions. His cells can occupy all dimensions, or none. He's neither here nor there. And since Atlas doesn't obide by linear space or time, he also has the curse of eternal life. Quite an intimidating thought when you've just started existing at all.

I'm really excited to explore this space kid further! Especially how he experiences relationships, given that he can never fully exist in the world of another. I hope I did everything right form-wise!
Last edited by Fantelle on Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| she/her | cs+2 | adult |

| instagram | flight rising | toyhouse | commissions |
Fantelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:59 pm

Username + ID#: VenomousParadise | 888989
Standard Design: <3 (+Common Version)
Final Design: <3
Edit List:
[NR] Weight, Sclera Color, Heterochromia, Minor whisker edits
[S] Hair, Custom Tail Shine
[C] Longer Fur
[UC] Custom Ears
If unclaimed: Raffle

*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:59 am

Username + ID#: dark ranger 1006551
Kalon Name: Misty
Standard Design: w/o accessories | w/ accessories
Final Design: w/ accessories | w/o accessories
Edit List: [s] hair, custom tail shine [c] longer fur, custom tail [u] custom ears [r] shine on body
Prompt Response: "Would they rather explore the seas, or the skys and stars? What is the one thing they'd never refuse?"

Misty is obsessed with (and adores) the magical wonders of the world, but particularly space. She would be extremely unlikely to simply turn down the chance to go to space herself, as she always finds herself staring up at the sky, longing to get a closer look at everything that the galaxy has to offer. In a way, whenever she looks up at the stars, she feels safe. She feels small... And that she can be careless and lack responsibility.
If Misty didn't have the ability to so clearly see the stars every afternoon, she would likely feel more insecure with herself. She doesn't know a lot about all too many things, but when it comes to the stars, she feels like an expert. In fact, she is an expert.

--

artist credit for the design
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:02 am

Username + ID#: APH Siantia + 659174
Kalon Name: Leon Hoshino
Standard Design: [standard]
Final Design: [2-trait rare]
Edit List:
[nr] heterochromia, tattoo (semicolon)
[s] shine, claws
[c] tail
[uc] ears, tongue
[r] reverse munchkinism, colorful blood

Proof of Claim: n/a
Prompt Response:
Leon is an introverted wizard. Most would actually, probably call him a hermit, but who could blame him. He spent most of his youthful years fighting in a war against an evil sorceress just barely locking her away and almost losing his magic along with it. He couldn’t sleep much most nights because he was afraid the sorceress would come back and exact her revenge. Though when he wouldn’t sleep he would just step outside and watch the moon and the stars. They calmed him and he seemed to be drawn to them like a moth to a flame. He learned how to read the stars and the moon's pathway and became somewhat of an oracle, a fortune teller in your realm.
word count: 122
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:51 am

Username + ID#: lovage + 817593
    Kalon Name: evelyn
    Standard Design: here
    Final Design: here - w/o shading
    Edit List:
      [nr] heterochromia
      [s] hair, shine
      [c] tail, fur
      [uc] pupils, fur
      [r] haloes, multiple eyes, shaped pawpads (stars)
    Prompt Response:
      evelyn, or better yet known as eve, hasn’t always been like this. a judgmental being whose two haloes give off a clear warning of her “holier-than-thou” attitude. she was once normal without all of the fancy attributes.

to be more precise, she made a deal with an elder god of justice to become its aspect. this is all just to allow the god to visit the mortal realm to interact with it while evelyn receives part of its power and form. however, she isn’t willing to give up the powers that this god has granted. so, she made a deal with the ruler of her land to serve them as a judge in exhange for a golden blade. this would kill off the mortal form of the god and permanent infused some of its essence into evelyn.

and, that’s exactly what happened. so, now, that’s where she is. eternally serving her ruler as their judge with the god of justice’s power.
Last edited by lovage on Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ICarinae » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:24 am

Username + ID#: -Everette- 928070
Kalon Name: Aster
Standard Design: here
Final Design: here
Edit List:
NR: skinny, sclera, heterochromia, whiskers
S: hair, tail
C: backmane, tail, fur
UC: fur, ear, tongue, pupil
R: halos, horns, reverse munchkin

Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: [Overview]

Aster is, in short, a power-hungry summoner that went a step too far. He is an adamant scholar who researched dark magic after having everything taken away from him by the ones in power. One day, he learned that there exists a small number of people who can overcome a demon possession and even wield the power of the demon. With his inflated ego, he decided that he was strong enough of mind to control such a being. So, he gathered his materials, found an abandoned storehouse, and memorized the chants. One week later, at the witching hour, he completed the ritual and a demon latched onto his body.
However, something was wrong. The demon didn't want to possess him. The demon itself turned out to be very mild mannered and reluctant to put Aster at risk through a possession. Being demon born, it didn't do anything to get to hell and was very new to the contract business. It was surely not prepared to do Aster's less than ethical bidding. However, the ritual was complete, the contract made, and they were stuck to each other, however not ideal the pairing was.
So now they cohabitate Aster's body, Aster unable to control the demon, and the demon acting as Aster's less problematic conscience. Neither of them get along, but they can agree on one thing: the ruling structure needs to be torn down.
[233]
Aster: He/him | Ezax it/its/he/him
x
x

---------------------------
So if your wings
won't find you heaven/
I will bring it down
like an ancient bygone

Euclid -Sleep Token
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxx

He/They

adult | trans | inactive
(gender neutral)xxxxxxxxx
digital artist/seamstress/learning much more...
with a bit of writing on the side

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICarinae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepsorrel » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:14 am

Username + ID#: conradical 413649
    Kalon Name: palden
    Standard Design: https://i.imgur.com/CtKOxTz.png
    Final Design: https://i.imgur.com/vJdHgdi.png
    Edit List:
    nr: sclera, whiskers
    s: hair, shine
    c: tail, fur
    uc: fur, ears
    r: body shine, shaped pawpad
    Prompt Response: palden, despite his natural look, isn't much of a nature dweller- he's an interplanetary explorer, owning his own ship and zooming around the galaxy. his notched pawpads and muted colors are a signature trait of his planet. much like star trek aliens, kalons in this universe all have a general kalon "base" appearance - and edits, especially rare edits, generally indicate different planets that they kals may be from!
    he's a snarky, sullen dude with a dry sense of humor. when he's in a good mood, he's more outgoing, but never too easy to get along with. he protects his crew with everything he's got, especially his close friend eran
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me