Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:29 am

Claims wrote:@coffee.berry - Your claim has been processed and design put on hold.

Here’s my prompt:

Boop

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasps » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:07 am

Username + ID#: jasps + 346056
Kalon Name: Zephyr
Standard Design: here
Final Design: here :)
transparent vers
Edit List:
[NR] sclera
[S] claws, teeth, hair, shine
[C] tail
[UC] ears, tongue, eyes
[R] goop, extra eyes
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:
Your Kal just saw a shooting star, what do they wish for?

Zephyr stared up at the deep, endless sky. It was something he didn't do often, finding it to be somewhat of a pointless endeavour that brought the kal far more existential dread than it ever felt worth doing. This time however he felt strangely drawn to do so, his freakish unblinking eyes fixated on, jeez, what was it again? Venus? He wasn't sure.

Whatever it was certainly wasn’t Venus, in the blink of three eyes it began to pick up speed, streaking across the night sky and taking the kal aback. It felt like there was something he was forgetting to do in this moment, what was it his mother told him again? Wishes! Right! Zeph didn't believe in magic, but why the hell pass up an opportunity like this, after all, you never know what could happen. The kal plonked himself down on the dewy grass and shut his eyes tight. I wish, I wish...

He took a deep breath that immediately turned into a horrid hacking cough that almost knocked him to the ground, the soft grass beneath him sizzling in contact with the viscous corrosive goop that had been unceremoniously deposited through the force of his lungs, what had been an otherwise still night had been ruined by the hoarse sound of someone gasping for air as Zephyr was rendered helpless.

I just wish for this damn goop to disappear.

[234]

Design by the lovely VioletteDragonheart on discord, shading, linehighlights and minor edits made with permission by me.

────
hrnn im medicated now but that
doesn't change that
cs's pm system is absolute garbage
please message me on discord if its important thank u
────
─────────────
Слава Україні | BLM
DJ/general nuisance
he/him
adult lol
discord @ jasper#4992

─────────────
art cred <3
jasps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumilys » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:14 pm

Username + ID#: lumilys (857031)
    Kalon Name: erin
    Standard Design:
    Final Design:
    Edit List:
    [s] hair, shine
    [c] tail, fur
    [uc] fur, ears, no pupil
    [r] halo
    Proof of claim: n/a
    Prompt Response: "description, personality, etc."
    erin is very responsible and patient, and she's also incredibly good-natured. however, erin resists change and tends to get self-critical, sometimes to the point of making others around her feel a bit uncomfortable (although she means no harm). even so, she has good friends who won't hesitate to call her out and many find it otherwise fun to be around her. erin runs a homey little plant nursery out of her two story apartment as well as selling knit blankets/accessories she's made at local markets. her hobbies include taking care of plants (of course), painting murals, knitting, and volunteering at the local community living center (specifically to run bingo night). her favorite music genre is jazz/blues--which can often be heard when entering her nursery--and her favorite color is chartreuse.

131 words
lumilys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mehrak » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:06 am

reposting because it doesn't show up on oekaki. i believe i fixed what was needed!

Username + ID#: madcom 999649
    Kalon Name: hades
    Standard Design: link
    Proof of Claim: here
    Edit List:
    [nr] sclera, skinny
    [s] hair, shine, claws, teeth
    [c] fur, tail
    [uc] pupils, ears
    [r] reverse munchkin, glow, halo, goop, horns, body shine, extra eyes

Prompt Response:
    107 words | madcom wrote:Hades ★ It/Him ★ Age N/A
    Hades has been referred to as a very odd kalon. Nobody outside of a few know it's actual name, and no one else ever will! Hades works with his son at its shop, using his conman skills to efficiently scam other kalons of any of their goods. He's good at what he does, and doesn't plan on stopping after all of these years. Aside from this, Hades tends to be closed off, too. Not only is its real name unknown, not much is known about the tall kalon at all. A majority of what its ever spoken on about itself is laced in lies, all for entertainment.

without piercings
without halo, goop, glow
mehrak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoosea » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:41 am

zoosea wrote:Username + ID#: Zoosea + 686114
Kalon Name: Emelyn
Standard Design: Design change!
Final Design: Design change! W/O hair and glow
Edit List:
[nr] unnaturally colored blood, sclera, minor whisker edit
[s] hair, shine
[c] tail, fur
[uc] ear, fur
[r] glow, horn, body shine

Proof of claim: MYO through token purchase
Prompt Response:

Name: Emelyn
Personality: Emelyn is a very elegant and energetic individual. She is a open minded person and is curious to try new things, despite how dangerous it can be. Emelyn is a respectable Kalon in the neighborhood around her, known to be very friendly and bright. Many have observed her to have a love for making beaded jewelry. Sometimes, she even creates her own glass beads, each one delicately made by hand.

History: Emelyn grew up with a silver spoon. Her father and mother were very strict with everything she said and did. They wanted her to become a “perfect lady”. Since this is what Emelyn had always been taught and grown up to do, she believed it was normal. Despite her severely strict lifestyle, Emelyn found ways to enjoy things that her parents wouldn’t allow. Secretly, she developed skills for carpentry, and loved to work with wood. Her scratched up paws were suspicious evidence of her alter lifestyle, but Emelyn’s parents never found out

[162 words]

Note: changed design <3
Hope everything is fixed!
June aka Zoosea

✧About✧
Shy⭒Timid⭒Awkward
I'm very friendly! ^^
I love animals and drawing.

✧Commissions✧ Closed
My C$ Art ShopClosed
✧Requests✧

My KalonsTH
zoosea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:14 am

Username + ID#: FallenPegasus #655686
Kalon Name: Andromeda
Standard Design: second myo and i have enough tokens for the final design, so no standard myo
Final Design: no items link, items
Edit List:
[nr] colored sclera
[s] hair, claws, custom shine
[c] tail, fur
[uc] shorter fur (chest, front legs), custom ears
[r] halo, horns, body shine, extra eyes
Proof of claim: second myo purchase
Prompt Response: doing a general overview

andromeda is a quiet kalon that often keeps to herself. shrouded in a mysterious aura, many kals are highly intimidated by her. she carries herself highly thanks to her sleek, put together looks and values cleanliness. her symbol is the dogwood flower, a symbol of rebirth and durability when faced with challenges. she didnt start out with an easy life, but took the necessary steps to become independent and resourceful, leading to success as a metalsmith crafting jewelry and art pieces out of her own studio. she works under a secret name, Alkalai, paying homage to the highly reactive alkaline metal elements to remain hidden. metalsmithing had been passed down by her grandparents but not continued by her parents due to unfortunate events leaving them in massive debt in which she helped to pay off, however she felt drawn to the subject and built her name from the ground up enough to make a living. the outside world doesn't know much about andromeda, but she likes it that way. she is the one kal everyone secretly stares at when she passes by, but exists more like a shadow. how many secrets does she hold in her inky depths?
[198 words]
Last edited by fisht3a on Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:18 am

Username + ID#: Moonpaw8033 + 927018
Standard Design: Boop
Final Design:
Edit List:
[NR]Sclera color
[S]Tail shine
[C]Custom tail
[UC]Custom ears, Custom inner eye
[R]Halos

If unclaimed: Raffle
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*

Username + ID#: Moonpaw8033 + 927018
Final Design:
Without Scarf
Edit List:
[S]Tail shine
[C]Custom tail
[UC]Custom ears
[R]Shaped eyes

[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:56 pm

New wrote:@jasps - Approved

@lumilys - Your Kalon must have pupils visible on the standard design. The opacity on your halo is good, if you could add some glow (even faintly) that would be perfect.

@zoosea - Approved!

@FallenPegasus - You'll need the common fur edit on your list as well.

@Moonpaw8033 - Pile 1 approved.
Pile 2 needs to either have an iris + pupil in the eye or give them an uncommon eye edit to remove the pupil + iris. Also add the NR edit of sclera colour. Also add the rare edit: body shine to your list.

WIP wrote:@madcom - Posted approval on your Kalons oekaki page. ^^
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:13 pm

Moonpaw8033 wrote:Username + ID#: Moonpaw8033 + 927018
Final Design:
Without Scarf
Edit List:
[S]Tail shine
[C]Custom tail
[UC]Custom ears, Eye edit
[R]Shaped eyes, Body shine

Sorry I was rushing ^^"
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fisht3a » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:42 pm

FallenPegasus wrote:Username + ID#: FallenPegasus #655686
Kalon Name: Andromeda
Standard Design: second myo and i have enough tokens for the final design, so no standard myo
Final Design: no items link, items
Edit List:
[nr] colored sclera
[s] hair, claws, custom shine
[c] tail, fur
[uc] shorter fur (chest, front legs), custom ears
[r] halo, horns, body shine, extra eyes
Proof of claim: second myo purchase
Prompt Response: doing a general overview

andromeda is a quiet kalon that often keeps to herself. shrouded in a mysterious aura, many kals are highly intimidated by her. she carries herself highly thanks to her sleek, put together looks and values cleanliness. her symbol is the dogwood flower, a symbol of rebirth and durability when faced with challenges. she didnt start out with an easy life, but took the necessary steps to become independent and resourceful, leading to success as a metalsmith crafting jewelry and art pieces out of her own studio. she works under a secret name, Alkalai, paying homage to the highly reactive alkaline metal elements to remain hidden. metalsmithing had been passed down by her grandparents but not continued by her parents due to unfortunate events leaving them in massive debt in which she helped to pay off, however she felt drawn to the subject and built her name from the ground up enough to make a living. the outside world doesn't know much about andromeda, but she likes it that way. she is the one kal everyone secretly stares at when she passes by, but exists more like a shadow. how many secrets does she hold in her inky depths?
[198 words]

updated~
hi there! you can call me fish, tea, etc.~
(FallenPegasus former username from 2014-Oct. 2021)
she/her
toyhouse
art fight
all art in sig by me
fisht3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me