Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Re: design - myo event '21 - open

Postby Sadcat » Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:34 pm

CatOwU wrote: Username + ID#: CatOwU 1004338
Kalon Name: Denye
Standard Design: Standard .
Final Design: Rare .
Edit List:
[nr] Weight (skinny), Heterochromia
[s] Hair, Custom shine, Teeth
[c] Custom tail, Longer fur
[uc] Custom ears
[r] Glow, Horns on head
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response: Denye had a hard time figuring himself out, and he's probably going to keep going, but at least it's a little bit set right?
So far, they discovered they're neptunian and bisexual, and they changed their pronouns to he/they, and are considering using boom, blue and pixel neopronouns!

When it comes to his history, it's quite blurry, but most of it is there.
He remembers as far back as him being 11 years old.
They do really like to talk about things before he was 19, but so far it's known that he lived alone, and had to take care of others since there wasn't any adults available, the reason being unknown to him.
It wasn't the best childhood, sure, but it made him realize that sometimes sacrifices need to be made for a greater good.

They are just trying to help, but sometimes they make mistakes in their judgement. And that's completely okay, because everyone makes mistakes… right?

Should be fixed now!
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainboot » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:03 pm

Username + ID#: moon phoenix #988591
Kalon Name: Ri
Standard Design: xxx
Edit List:
[r] whiskers
Proof of claim: N/A
Prompt Response:
'''What type of weather would they prefer to never experience again''

Every since Ri was a kid, their family would go to their grandma's house for the summer. Ri's grandma lived in a really cold place where, even in the summer, it was really cold. On this specific day which RI went to their grandma's house, there was a blizzard right after they came. Ri really wanted to go outside and play in the snow, but their grandma and their parents didn't let them. So, Ri sneaked outside in the night. Ri squealed in excitement as they pranced in the snow, making footprints. But, after a while, Ri got a little lost. They couldn't find the way to their grandma's house. Ri struggled to not stop and start crying. They stopped for a little bit to catch their breathe and rest. Ri suddenly saw a small light, their grandma's house! Ri rushed in and dashed next to the fireplace and started to heat up their paws, and before you know it, Ri fell asleep. When they woke up, Ri was in their bed and had hot chocolate next to the bed. Ri bent over and drank the hot chocolate. They dreaded to think what would happen, but Ri went downstairs and got scolded by their parents and grandma. But they were also so glad nothing bad happened to them.
rainboot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainboot » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:05 pm

Username + ID#: moon phoenix #988591
Design being claimed: xxx
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: [failure to post your prompt within 48 hours constitutes forfeiting the design] yes
rainboot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:04 am

Northstar. wrote:Username + ID#: Northstar. 65952
Kalon Name: Hopscotch
Standard Design: here
Final Design: here | with accessories
Edit List:
nr- sclera
s - hair, teeth, claws, shine
c - longer fur, tail, back mane
uc - ears, iris(no pupil)
r - two tails
Proof of claim: n/a

Prompt Response: [Kalon history!]
Hopscotch wasn't always a mortal of flesh and bone.  He didn't always need air, or food, or shelter. 

No.

He was death.

The reaper, the shadow, the blade. The dark.  Yep, that was him. Death.

And he did his job well. Until he was compromised.

(By his boss's standards, not his own.)

Too callous, they said. Too angry. Uncaring, cold, distant.

But he was death! There was no other way to be.

He was exiled into an air-gulping mortal form. Obnoxious. With weak eyes unable to see in the dark, and always needing sleep or food or something.

And despite being stripped of his abilities - he could still see and communicate with the dead.

Great.

Fixed it ^-^
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhys~ » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:36 am

Rhys~ wrote:Username + ID#: Rhys~ 266489
Kalon Name: Sorrel
Standard Design: standard
Final Design: rare
Edit List:

nr: colored sclera
standard: hair, custom tail shine
common: backmanes, custom tail, longer fur
uncommon: custom ears, custom inner eye shapes
rare: horns on the head

Prompt Response: "Where do they go to relax?"
To relax Sorrel would chose a dark place- preferably a cave, as they consider these types of places quiet, but a dark place doesn't mean "pitch black" they do want to see what they're doing and if anyone's in the cave, so they would carry a lantern with them or grab a glowing crystal to light things up. Inside the cave they would sit on one of the rocks that look most comfortable, and read a book while whistling. If however by any chance they can't find a cave, they would go find a tree with a hole in it- it isn't as comfortable as they would like it, but it would feel peaceful enough for them to relax for a bit.

edited to add the fake sign to both versions ;v;
-------------------------------
Ⓗⓔⓛⓛⓞ ⓗⓞⓟⓔ¿?
-------------------------------

Rhys~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MirrorMask » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:48 am

Username + ID#: MirrorMask + 29018
Kalon Name: Monet
Standard Design: Standard
Final Design: Rare
Edit List:
[standard] hair · claws
[common] fur · tail · backmane
[uncommon] ears · short fur · tongue · eye
[rare] two tails · body shine · glow
Proof of claim: -
Prompt Response:
Free will has always been described as an illusion, an intangible thing for mortals and immortals alike as often “fate” has been declared to be all and the end all. Monet stands as a testament against this ideal, declaring himself the only “free” god within this vast pantheon. His choices are his own, his decisions are consciously made, his goals are achievable and not bound by some invisible thread of destiny. He happily carries this wild persona and carefree nature that his kin frown upon as a badge of honor. Often he gets approached, asked what it means to be free especially among gods whose power alone should be enough to set them “free”. Monet always answers simply, never frustrated or bored of this question. If anything it’s the only constant in life he looks forward to; the only thing he won’t free himself of. His answer is always, “I do not serve; to serve anyone except yourself is not true freedom.” Monet says these words with a heavy heart and a sense of longing that haunts his bones. As even with all the confidence he’s built over the years just underneath the surfaces there is a scared being. Not for himself but for his brother, for how he’s watched throughout the centuries his little brother rot away under his immortal duties. Monet wishes to free his brother from the infernal cycle he’s been locked into since birth, feeling selfish that he was able to tear himself away and had left his only blood bound by “duty”. He refuses to serve and he’ll teach his brother the same; eventually. As with all things in this wretched world, it’s only a matter of time before the cycle is broken ( by him or others far worse than him ).
Last edited by MirrorMask on Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
message for kalon commissionstoyhou.sekalons
MirrorMask

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelDog » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:29 am

Username + ID#: ShadowWolfess
Kalon Name: Tyrus Bird Venom (probably will change once I figure out a better and unique name)
Standard Design: Kalon okekaki
Edit List: standard - shine

Proof of claim: proof
Prompt Response:

xxxxxxxxxxx

𝕭𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦
Tyrus Bird Venom

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳
Genderfluid

𝘈𝘨𝘦

𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦
October 31st

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘴
She/Her, He/Him, They/Them, It

𝘏𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

4'6 (feral form), 5'7 (anthro form)

𝘞𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
165 pounds

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
"My dream home is on a private island in the middle of the ocean. I love tropical places and would prefer to not have any neighbors. I like the sea life, hearing the ocean waves crash on the beach, the dolphins talking, collecting sea shells and studying marine life. Actually, my dream house did come true. Im a marine biologist and have this place all to myself. I study the sea life here and report it to other marine biologist. Though im only 17 years of age, I graduated high school early and became an intern as a marine biologist and I get paid pretty well."

"My childhood room was undersea themed of course and still is! The wall paper is that of the coral reef, with shells and starfish hanging from all four corners of the walls, seashell lamps, seashell bedside counters, water bed, well you get the drift. I've always loved the sea and was nicknamed Merman/Mermaid."

"My secret hideout, if I had one, would be an underwater cave. Cause why else? I love the ocean!! I wish I was a mermaid/merman so I could discover every inch of the ocean to search for unknown marine life! It would be so awesome to have an underwater cave as a secret hide out!"

"My room is still the same as my childhood bedroom. It's still messy due to always adding onto the underwater theme and continuing to add sea themed items to my bedroom, there is lots of crafts everywhere and I'm trying not to over do my room, but I can't resist!!!"

"My ideal world would have to be every living creature is aquatic, it'd be cool to have all sorts of marine wildlife that was once land animals evolve into aquatic life. You would have merkalons, tiger fish, and more! Of course, my ideal world would be like this because of how much I love aqua life and I love the sea! It'd be cool if the prehistoric water dinosaurs existed too and even the megalodon shark!"

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
Relationships
xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
Self
xxxxxxxxxxx

LINK TO DEVELOPING POST: HERE

free art
Adopts Shop
OC Sale
• [url=link]Art Shop[/url]
Trading
UMA Storage
LOLO Stories
PastelDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:46 am

Username + ID#: PleaserOfCrowds 756851
Standard Design: Midnight Turnpike
Final Design:
Edit List:
[nr] Sclera
[s] Shine, Hair, Teeth
[c] Fur, Tail
[uc] Fur, Ears
[r] Halos
If unclaimed: Raffle!
[i]*by submitting this design to the “pile” i acknowledge and agree that it will be awarded fcfs, if claimed by another user, for the purposes of this event. no takebacksies uwu*
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LemonBunny » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:44 am

Username + ID#: LemonBunny (#42650)
Kalon Name: Neon Neko
Standard Design: Here
Edit List:
Standard: Hair, Shine
NR: Sclera Color
Proof of claim: [if applicable] n/a
Prompt Response: Short overview of Kal -

A Masculine leaning enby who uses he/him and they/them pronouns, Neon Neko, or Neko for short, is a professional gamer who is known for their silly conversations with their teammates and friends and laid-back, fun-loving style. Neko is a lover of anything neon, hence the first part of their name, and anything that lights up, so they custom-made their own gaming set to be mostly black tones by day, but by night everything lights up in a bright, electric blue with lots of cool LED lights that gently flow between shades of blue.

Neko has also made gaming setups for their friends, mostly for Odd, who wanted her setup to fluctuate between lime green and blue, who got her wish as well as a custom stuffed animal of herself from Neko's fans who found out about his generous offer and wanted to also give something to Odd.

Neko's fanbase is known to be very gentle and generous people with a good sense of humor who enjoy casual gameplay and don't tend to take things super seriously, much like Neko themself. The fanbase has been known to donate generous amounts of money to charity alongside Neko during his gaming streams, or to donate money to Neko himself, which he politely thanks them for but uses most of it to help small businesses or donates it to charities.

Neko, outside of gaming, is a funny kind of kal, he loves cracking jokes and making others smile and has been described as a clown on more than one occasion, though he's perfectly fine with this! Neko is also a shoulder to cry on and an emotional rock for a lot of his loved ones, he's always there for them when they need him and he never turns his back on a friend in need, even if it's three in the morning and they woke him up from a deep sleep, he's always there to help.

Empathetic and caring, Neko is renowned in the gaming community for his kindness and how much he genuinely cares for others, he's often found giving away a phone number or his own personal discord link so his fans may chat with him about anything they'd like, and he has helped many of them through tough times personally.

While many would expect his fame to get to his head, Neko has remained humble, kind and gentle throughout his entire career and always makes time to talk to those who care about him and who he cares about as well, and he has never been rude to a fan or fellow gamer.

Neko is also fond of technology and has built his own custom gaming computer as well as developed cell phone apps, his own video games and has installed and upgraded multiple pieces of tech inside his own home, he's very fond of smart-technology and owns multiple appliances of this sort.

He also loves music, mostly metal, techno and pop music, though he's open to exploring some of the lesser known or stranger genres of music. His favorite band is Owl City and it's not uncommon to hear them playing through his speakers while he games.

Neon Neko also loves cats, so much of his gaming setup is cat-shaped or cat inspired, but the biggest thing is his famous cat-ear headphones that light up blue and move around in tune with whichever ear he hears a sound in through them, something that lots of people have made art of, especially when he's playing his favorite type of video game- horror games!

Neko loves anything spooky or scary, so whenever a new scary video game comes out, you can bet that Neko is about to drop a livestream link in his discord inviting people to come watch him play, only to post the link to his YouTube channel later for others to watch if they couldn't make the stream. Sometimes he plants little easter eggs in the uploaded videos just for fun to see if his fans can catch onto them, and they usually do, as they're all super quick, much like him.

He also loves puzzles and is fond of games with quick time events, timed puzzles or generally difficult riddles, puzzles or traps that he would have to disarm in-game, he encourages his fans to keep their minds sharp by partaking in any kind of puzzle or thinking game that they like in order to keep their reflexes and minds on point. He has also once beaten the world record for fastest Rubix cube solver in the world, though he was beaten out by someone else just a few months later.

Neko has also released a line of fidget technology as he has the tendency to fidget when he's nervous, his line lights up, glows in the dark or just has really cool neon colors involved, his most popular being LED fidget spinners and a glow-in-the-dark fidget cube.

(822 words)
Last edited by LemonBunny on Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
LemonBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chocolatestripe » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:52 am

Username + ID#: Chocolatestripe + 442909
Design being claimed: #14
Do you agree to have the first prompt completed within 48 hours?: yep! will be asking some questions on thread
Pronoun card <3
~~~
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage
I'm a decently sized nerd who lives for cool fall nights and tea ♡
My cousin's Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBywh9 ... Qs69Bg1Fig
Chocolatestripe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me