Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Khimaria Friesian-Night Glider #007 by Phina D Wolf

Based on Click to view
Artist Phina D Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaria Friesian-Night Glider #007

Postby Phina D Wolf » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:13 am

Sub Breed Specifics wrote:Night Gliders are shy and stealthy gentle giants who up until now have kept themselves hidden deep in forests, high in the mountains, and in unexplored caverns. This large sub breed of Khimaria Friesians seems to be completely nocturnal, and afraid of bright lights. They range from 17-19hh tall, and all have pale colored eyes. Their coats do not seem to differ from any normal Khimaria, but their large wings, short manes, curled horns, and pointed incisors clearly set them apart. Once these winged Friesians warm up to you they have very sweet and docile tendency, preferring to just mill about quietly and enjoy ear scratches.

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Color: Dappled Silver Mahogany Bay Splash
Genetics: EE/Aa/Zz/Splspl
Breeding Info:
- Will always pass down black (E)

To get her/him, tell me about one or more people in the Khim community who you admire.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b]
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Halter color:[/b]
        [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
        [b]Who do you admire?:[/b]

End Date: 10/13/17
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaria Friesian-Night Glider #007

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:07 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: A Red River Flows in You
Barn Name: Tide
Halter color: Keep <3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep <3
Who do you admire?:
Neri
You're the staple of the Khim community. It would be ten times harder without you. Bless you for your hard work to make this a really nice, welcoming, and fun place to be, along with being really well organized. You've done a phenomenal job and I really look up to your amazing artist skills, even if I'll never be an artist myself. Your work, your organization skills, and basically everything you do is just amazing! I don't know how you have kept up with everything here and not fallen over from exhaustion. You are truly one of a kind, and you've made Khimaira what it is. Nothing would've happened without you.

L.V.L.
I haven't had the pleasure of getting to know you well yet, but I just wanted to say that I think your artist skills are AMAZING! Your horses are so stunning and I love your work. You also seem like a pretty fair, good person in general, so thank you so much.

ABeardedDragon
I literally can NOT say enough good things about you. You are so, so extremely helpful and compliant, and you aim to please, which I love. Your one of my favorite artists ever and I love every interaction I have had with you. I just think your absolutely terrific.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:36 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawaii_Kitten » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:23 am

Owner: Kawaii_Kitten
Show Name: Dark before Dawn
Barn Name: Dawn
Halter color: keep!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep!
Who do you admire?:
Neri
she is an amazing artist and it is wonderfull how long she was able to manage this species! I really love the species and how detailed everything is. thx for everything you did!! ^^

ABeardedDragon
you are an amazing artist and your designs are just wonderfull! the archive is also always up to date!

L.V.L, Birch and ~SpotOnAppy~
I'll do you guys all three at once because I don't know all three of you very well personally but I really really love the designs you three make!

[dutch girl/hufflepuff/currently AJR obsessed/love animals/drawing and model horse customizing]

ImageImageImage

I'm the artist of these free pocket CS horses :) click on one to see the complete collection!
Kawaii_Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:46 am

Owner: Queen Chrysalis
Show Name: The Right Stuff
Barn Name: Shrike
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Blue
Who do you admire?:

I really Admire Neri. She's done so much for this community and I'm sure she will continue to do so right up until the adoptions close. The devotion to this species is amazing and I honestly wish I could be half as dedicated to some of the things I do. She puts up with a helluva lot of stuff and at times she must have wanted to just stop everything about khims and leave for a while. But she didn't and that is truly admirable.

Autumn Dragon has done an amazing job on the halloween event and I admire the fact that 99% of the time so far she's been able to take care of all the candy awarding. You said it takes like an hour? and goodness your devotion to it is a holy crap so awesome moment. I love that she's read through every single prompt for each day and been able to enjoy reading the entries.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:42 am

Kawaii_Kitten wrote:Owner: Kawaii_Kitten
Show Name: Dark before Dawn
Barn Name: Dawn
Halter color: keep!
Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep!
Who do you admire?:
Neri
she is an amazing artist and it is wonderfull how long she was able to manage this species! I really love the species and how detailed everything is. thx for everything you did!! ^^

ABeardedDragon
you are an amazing artist and your designs are just wonderfull! the archive is also always up to date!

L.V.L, Birch and ~SpotOnAppy~
I'll do you guys all three at once because I don't know all three of you very well personally but I really really love the designs you three make!

Congrats!!
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kawaii_Kitten » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:22 am

omg, thank you sp much!!

[dutch girl/hufflepuff/currently AJR obsessed/love animals/drawing and model horse customizing]

ImageImageImage

I'm the artist of these free pocket CS horses :) click on one to see the complete collection!
Kawaii_Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me