Knife in the Back//The Wren//Open for apps! PM to Tundra

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Knife in the Back//The Wren//Open for apps! PM to Tundra

Postby Verdana » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:13 am

//Humble Beginnings//

It was a bright, sunny day in London. A great deal of the clinging, filthy smog from the newly-started 'factories' was being burnt away. The sky looked somewhat clean. The Londoners were taking advantage of this unusual fine weather. Many bodies adorned the park, soaking up the sun. However, two people in the park were not there for recreation. They sat at the top of a hill, concealed by trees and thick shade. They peered into the crowds, looking tense and drawn. One man was finely dressed, in fashionable knickerbockers and a top hat. The other was more simply attired. A clerk, perhaps.

The finely-dressed man spoke. His tone was an impatient whisper.
"Where is he? It's five minutes to the hour. He is late!"
The clerk tried his best to console the man.
"I am certain he will be here soon, my lord. His instructions were very specific. We've done everything we were told."
"Then where is he?"
This the clerk could not answer. They sat in silence for what seemed like hours but which was only a few seconds. Then the clerk turned. His eyes widened.
"My lord! Look!"

A figure was approaching them from the side of the hill, dressed in a black trench coat despite the heat. The figure's body was misshapen and odd-looking. The Lord scowled, his red face beading with sweat.
"Hurry up, man!" he barked. "I do not have all day." The figure did not quicken, and as it got closer, Lord Haverforth, one of the newest investors in 'industry', noticed some oddities about the figure's shape. It took him a while to figure out what was wrong, but when he did, the difference was glaring.

The figure was a woman.

This was not something that Haverforth could wrap his head around. He knew women, of course. They wore pretty dresses and giggled politely at luncheons. However, they were not functional parts of society. They arranged things and decorated. They did not kill people. He had wanted to hire a killer, and had instead received a giggling, shy, demure creature. Only... This 'woman' did not look shy. She looked cold and purposeful. She stepped in front of the two men without a word of greeting nor one of explanation, and pulled a case from her coat. Without the case, she looked far more feminine. With steady, calm precision, she began to unpack.

"My lord, look! He's here!"
Lord Haverforth turned his gaze down to the gravel path. His secretary was correct. Walking over the crunching stones was his rival, Lord Murdock. The fat, red-faced man talked seriously to an eager-looking young fellow, not much more than a boy. A pinch of hot hatred stirred Haverforth's insides. Murdock was merciless, cunning and a bad businessman. He stole clients (and, Haverforth suspected, a substantial amount of money) to make himself look respectable. It was for the good of the country that he was being disposed of. At least, that was how Lord Haverforth allowed himself to sleep at night. He told himself that it would be beneficial for all parties involved if Murdock died.

If the assassin ever got round to doing the deed.

She twiddled with bits and pieces, blew into cogs and fitted an odd-looking contraption together. By the time it began to resemble a crossbolt, Murdock was almost in front of them and Haverforth was growing more and more frantic.
"He's here. That one. That one! There! Shoot him. What are you doing? Shoot him! Shoot him, you fool!" But Murdock passed, and without a care, the assassin just kept fitting her weapon together. Haverforth was almost frothing with horror. He made a keening, whining noise as his rival walked past, completely alive. He turned to the assassin with half a mind to slap her, woman or not. She did not turn around. She simply raised a hand, and pointed.

Haverforth followed her gesture. He didn't understand. She was pointing at Murdock. Was this some sort of joke? he wondered. Was she mocking him by showing his enemy's triumph? She fitted a bolt into her weapon with a click. Haverforth groaned. It was no use. He was out of range. Nobody could shoot that far. He'd have to find a different assassin, risk getting caught and arrested again, re-track Murdock's movements, replan, re
pay... Oh, it was too much! How could he have failed? His secretary had promised a reputable killer. And what had he gotten? A clumsy, tardy young woman. Anguished, he watched his rival head out of site.

However, just before he did, Murdock stopped. Haverforth, watching in confusion, saw the young man accompanying his nemesis grow concerned. Then, like a fat tree in a forest, Murdock keeled over, stone dead.

The Lord looked over at the assassin, and then at her bow. The little bolt inside it was still sitting snugly in its restraints. The assassin peered into a small tube, appearing to look Murdock over. Apparently satisfied, she began to pack up her equipment again. The Lord and his secretary watched, dumbfounded. Had she planned that, or was it coincidence? If she had planned it, how on Earth had she timed it so perfectly? There Murdock lay, with people rushing to get aid or trying to assist, and not a mark was on him to suggest a hint of foul play.

The woman snapped her case shut. She picked it up, and walked the few strides necessary to be close to the two silent, astonished men. She dipped her head, and uttered her first and only speech in their entire meeting.
Gentlemen, she said, holding out a card. The Lord Haverforth took it with numb hands. On the little piece of parchment sat a beautifully-inked bird, intricate and exotic. There was not a word written on the surface. The woman turned, buttoned up her coat, and disappeared.

The notoriety of The Wren grew overnight.

Welcome to the Wren

Congratulations! Due to your outstanding skills in the dark, underworld field of crime and assassination, you have been invited, and hopefully accepted, into the Wren. The Wren is a very small, select group of shady individuals, who deal with many of the necessary and unsavoury jobs that humanity can devise. They are primarily assassins, but will also 'send messages', deliver threats, gain information and otherwise get their hands dirty so that the rest of the world won't have to.

The Wren was started by the current commander, Shaygrin Syncrame, in the mid-1800s, but only began to make a name for itself some years later. As it currently stands, in the year 2040, it is the leading (due to it being one of the only) teaching centres for assassins and mercenaries around the world. Students are invited to join, the only conditions of their membership being that they are older than fifteen years of age, discreet, and of course, very good at what they do. Otherwise, they can be of any age, gender and, of course, species.

So, thief, vagabond, welcome to the Wren.
Last edited by Verdana on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Knife in the Back//The Wren//Rules//DO NOT POST!

Postby Verdana » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:20 am

Rules

Rules for Roleplay

1. All site rules apply.
2. All roleplay site rules apply.
3. You MUST be at least semi-literate to join this roleplay! Anything else will be politely declined. That means at least one paragraph per post. Posts MUST be above one hundred (100) words AT ALL TIMES, and preferably more. If you do not feel comfortable with this length, please do not apply.
4. I know that this is an assassin roleplay, but please keep your kills PG 13.
5. On that note, please keep everything PG 13. For the kiddies, you understand.
6. Power Playing and God-Modding will result in banning from the roleplay. I'm serious.
7. You may have up to three characters, as long as you can play them all properly.

The Wren's Rules

These rules are handed to each new member of the Wren before they join and are taken to get a room and shown around.

1. An earpiece or cam (short for camera) is to be worn at all times outside HQ. Failure to comply will result in heavy Shay disapproval, and nobody wants that.
2. No Wren details are to be shared with any non-Wren individual, unless bare minimum for possible recruitment.
3. No kills are to be made without prior consent of a leader or Head, save for exceptional circumstances.
4. Weaponary is to be concealed at all times in public.
5. Weaponary is also to be worn at all times in public.
6. Wren-members must wear at least one item of official clothing bearing the Wren sigil, unless otherwise ordered.
7. Members are encouraged to seek lodgings in the Wren base. This is essential for students. However, graduated Wren members who have been asked to stay on (and these are the cream of the crop) are allowed to seek lodgings in the surrounding area of HQ, although this is not strictly encouraged.
8. To earn respect amongst fellow Wren members, fighting is not discouraged. However, irreparable mutilation and murder will result in dire punishments.
9. Don't be stupid.

Who Can You Be

If you are joining the Wren, you can be male or female, from the age of fifteen upwards. You can also be any species you desire. However, please be practical. A phoenix would make a very difficult partner. Please keep to humanoid shapes. If you're not sure about your character, feel free to run it past me. Here are some options:

Human (obviously)
Cyborg
Vampire
Werewolf
Zombie
Ghost
Demon
Faerie
Elf

Get creative!
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Knife in the Back//The Wren//Ranks//DO NOT POST!

Postby Verdana » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 am

Available Ranks

Note: Some of these ranks are available by selection only, and must be roleplayed out. These will be indicated by a hash sign (#).

Ranks

The Wren

#Head Commander

-Shaygrin Syncrame

#Deputies (two slots)

-Marcus Malberry
-

#Head of Poisoners (one slot)

#Head of Snipers (one slot)

#Head of Surveillance (one slot)

#Head of Technologies (this includes development of weaponary)

-Torrin Tepes (Ty)

#Head of Tutors (one slot)
The Head of Tutors will not, unlike other tutors, have another discipline, because it's a full-time occupation.

#Head of All-Rounders (non-specialty operatives) (two slots)

#Chief Medic (one slot)

All Heads must audition for the role, they cannot be applied for through forms. You have to work your way up to them.

Poisoners

Snipers

Surveillance operatives

Technologists (techies)

-Magma

Medics

Tutors
This role doubles as a secondary role, as tutors will also have a discipline.

-Shay
-Bree

All-Rounders
Assassins with other skills, such as torture, intimidation, unarmed combat, or alternatively a combination of several disciplines.

-Bree
-Trustin
-Errisa

Trainees

-Booker
-Erica
-Amethyst

Opposing Side

Operatives from Other Organisations:

Malicia's Operatives

-Kuar

Other Operatives

Lone assassins

Law Enforcement and other civic rivals
Last edited by Verdana on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Knife in the Back//The Wren//DO NOT POST!

Postby Tundra » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 am

Characters
Grouped by Team and Creator

Form to FILL out. please FILL out entire form.

~Character Image either URL format, or IMG format PLEASE if a large image use URL format.~
Real full name:(Your Characters Full Name)
Alias/nickname: (Got a Nickname? or a name you go by on missions? The Listed area is for information on the Alias, yes you are required to fill it out.)
    Full name:
    Country of origin:
    Home language:
    Basic history:
    Other: .
Species: (What is your characters main race. Mix Breeds are allowed. But remember needs to be humanoid.)
Physical appearance: (Type out what your character looks like, even if you have an image)
Personality: (Self explanatory, but do try and explain why they are the way they are.)
Special skills: (What is your character good at?)
Weapons: (What weapons dose your characters prefer.)
Powers: (Dose your character have anything unique about them. if So, list here. *magic and that sort of deal*)
History: (Your characters past. needs to be at least two paragraphs in length.)
Other: (Any other information you have such as weaknesses, likes, dislikes that sort of deal)

Code: Select all
~Character Image either URL format, or IMG format PLEASE if a large image use URL format.~
    [b]Real full name:[/b]
    [b]Alias/nickname:[/b]
[list][i]Full name:
Country of origin:
Home language:
Basic history:
Other: .[/i][/list]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Species:[/b]
    [b]Physical appearance:[/b]
    [b]Personality:[/b]
    [b]Special skills:[/b]
    [b]Weapons:[/b] (
    [b]Powers:[/b]
    [b]History:[/b]
    [b]Other:[/b]

(Forms posted here are shortened for space. we STILL want you to fill out the full form so we can see if you are literate.)

Wren Members

Verdana wrote:Real full name: Shaygrin Syncrame
Alias/nickname: Shay, or 'Mummy' if you're feeling particularly daring.
Age: Let's just say 'old' and leave it at that. To put it into perspective, she started the Wren way back in the day.
Species: Hard to say, exactly. She would most aptly be called a mutt. There's some vampyre thrown in there; some dwarf, perhaps, but she classifies herself cryptically as 'Sylvan'.
Physical appearance: Shay's appearance is misleading. She is short and built strongly (which she cleverly disguises as a stout, bustling shape), with a youthful, cheerful face and kindly silver-blue eyes. Her hair is black and pulled into a messy ponytail, more often than not in various stages of coming undone. Her face is slightly lined, her skin is tanned, and all in all she looks like a rather ordinary forty-something woman. She usually wears trousers which look something like old-fashioned riding breeches and whatever top she can find. The only constant are her worn leather boots.
Do not be fooled. She is not what she seems.
Personality: Shay is multi-faceted. As the proud mother of Ty and Bree, she is protective, kind and maternal. This sometimes reflects when she is with her beloved assassins, who she sees as extended family in any case. However, she is also a fierce fighter, a cold-hearted assassin and an intelligent and savvy businesswoman. It depends on her mood, the situation and other things besides, which element of Shay's character you will be presented with. One thing's for certain: You will never be bored in her company.

Real full name: Torrin Tepes
Alias/nickname: Ty, also known as Torque over the internet
Species: Mostly vampyre (he thinks)
Physical appearance:The first thing that strikes you about Ty is that he's tall. Not 'slightly tall' or even 'very tall'. 'Monstrous' would be a better way to describe him. At near seven feet tall, he is truly gigantic, and his imposing stature is not helped by his impressive musculature. Besides being big and brawny, the next thing that one will notice is Ty's strange attire. Ty wears faded cargo pants, splotched by rust and grime and unmentionable green stuff; a vest which he seems to have doodled on absent-mindedly; fluffy Hello Kitty slippers and what appears to be a girl scout's beret on his shaggy head of black hair. He also wears gauntlets to protect his hands from his craft.
When you finally manage to pull your eyes to his face, you'll see a pronounced nose, a scruffy mask of stubble and, to your astonishment, inquisitively friendly almost-black blue eyes. Don't be thrown. Ty is not nearly as tough as he looks.
Personality: Ty is a misunderstood genius. He is eccentric on a whole new level, but that, he says, comes with the territory. Ty is a very bright, kindly, odd young man. He always seems rather apologetic about being so tall, and wants nothing more than to be friends with everyone he can. He is a big softie, who wants to chat and share feelings and eat sandwiches. He loves sandwiches. He can sometimes be alarmingly exuberant, but he really means no harm. He's like an overgrown child, and should probably be treated as such and not not left to rule over security as he is.
Rank: Head of Technology (or King of the Techies, as he calls himself)

Real full name:'Briva Syncrame
Alias/nickname: Bree
Species: Mostly Arthuran, an odd creature something like an elf, only rather more insane.
Physical appearance: Bree is of average height, but is alarmingly thin. The only substance on her is muscle. This is not by choice, but because she cannot seem to keep any weight on her bones. She is also very pale, with sullen, staring amber eyes fringed by long dark lashes. Her hair is dark brown and very straight. She wears it loose in HQ but tied up on jobs. She has high, pronounced cheekbones and well-shaped lips. She is an attractive young woman, but is almost permanently scowling. She invariably wears black leather.

commonerKing wrote:Real full name: Magdalene Annabeth Carter
Alias/nickname: Magma
Species: Human
Physical appearance: Magdalene is a bit short for her age, only five feet and three inches tall. She's slightly underweight, only weighing in at 125 pounds, and a bit flat-chested. Her skin is light, seeing as she comes from a pure Irish family, and freckles dust her face and arms. Dyed midnight black hair falls to her shoulders in untidy layers, normally swept up into a careless ponytail or bun. Bright green eyes pierce your senses, highlighting her slightly sharpened features. Seeing as she's nearsighted, a pair of thick Ray Bans glasses are normally seen on her person at all times.
Magdalene has what you could call a skater style, in a sense. She normally wears something along the lines of a band t-shirt, jeans, and checkered slip-on Vans. On colder days she'll wear either a flannel shirt of a hoodie over it. She's also rarely seen without a bag of some sort, normally being her paint-splattered canvas messenger bag, which happens to carry an odd assortment of things. Inside you'll normally find a Gameboy Color and a few games, an old iPod nano (3rd generation), her outdated cameraphone, an extra belt, a butterfly knife, a copy of Sherlock Holmes, and the occaisional six-shooter, along with a few rounds.
Personality: Calm, collected, and cool. Those three words would be how most people describe her at first glance. Moreover she's the shy kind of individual who would rather spend her day reading Sherlock Holmes than be bothered with the hassle that is communicating with others. Her tendancy to be standoffish makes her appear to others as cold, though she really isn't. Sometimes she can also come across as morbid, but then again, she used to be in a street gang. Blood was her life back then, and it's rubbed off on her personality quite a bit.
In battle, there's a fire in her eyes that most people don't often see. She loved competing, and inflicting pain on others used to be one of her favorite pastimes. When she sees an opening, she'll go in for the kill. And if she doesn't get it, well, let's say that she won't be too thrilled. Just stay out of her way for a little while afterwards.
Special skills: She has a fairly great knowledge of all things technical and mechanical, including things going as far back as the late 1800's. She does quite well with a handgun, although the recoil can hit her pretty hard at times. She's also quite agile, and can do well with hand-to-hand combat if it's called for.

Real full name: Booker William Sheard
Alias/nickname: Booker, just Booker.
Species: Vampire
Physical appearance: Booker is your typical Germanic, from the look of it. His face is long and angular, with slightly large ears and a straight nose. His dirty blonde hair is normally slicked back from his face, mainly because it would otherwise hide his light blue eyes from view. Being a vampire, he's slightly pale, yet tanned enough to still look human, though lacking blemishes whatsoever. He's also of a normal build, standing in a 5'11" and just a tad bit underweight.
Personality: At first glance he may seem like some boring top shot or some kid who went back eighty years to pick up fashion trends, yet he's actually a vampire older than the Eiffel Tower with a sense of humor. He's lived through a lot of weird times, so you can always expect him to be the one with the best laughs and greatest stories. He has a bit of a morbid sense of humor, but then again, he is a blood drinker. He's seen many friends come and go, yet he still remains. Sometimes, thinking back on it, he gets a bit depressed that he never had someone that could stay with him 'til the end, but hey, it isn't the end yet.

stefkat wrote:Real full name: Legial Lylis
Alias/nickname: Violet
Species: Vampire
Physical appearance: Well, to start off with Violet is about 5'6" and is fairly skinny. She has wavy, shoulder length blonde hair and deceiving hazel eyes. She has fairly pale skin and is usually seen wearing dark pants and shirts with a black cloak over it, which only enhance her paleness. There's also a big, cross-like scar on her left shoulder from being captured once. Though in her alias she was from England, she is really originally from France, and has an accent that is rarely heard because of her quietness.
Personality: It's pretty simple; either she's ignoring you, studying you or, if you're very, very lucky, smiling at you. Violet is not one to crack a joke and she's usually somewhere in the back, just watching and thinking. She sometimes gets a little out of control with the scent of blood, but she's sure to keep her hunger in check. On the outside, it may seem she cares little about anyone, but she gets nicer the longer you know her. But, as long as you're a stranger or haven't known her for more than three years, you'd better be prepared for crude treatment from this vampire.

Real full name: Mizuko Velaiha
Alias/nickname: Misty
Species: Water Sprite
Physical appearance: Mizuko has straight and layered, shoulder-length, white hair. She usually just keeps it down, since it's too short to do anything with. She also has dark blue eyes that seem never ending. She's about 5'4" and is fairly skinny thanks to her 'perfect' nymph quality. The only thing that stands out on her light skin, is a medium-sized, dark blue star on her upper back.
Mizuko is almost always seen in a dress that has a white top and dark blue bottom with white leggings and gloves where the wrist is a fishnet and the hands are a soft white fabric. If it's cold out then she can be seen wearing a lab coat-like jacket that flows around her like a sea.
Now that's just when she on land and dry. Once Mizuko gets wet, her face, arms and legs get small, blue scales while her fingers and toes become webbed. Her short white hair turns a murky blue color and her blue finger nails change color to the water's temperature. That is why she works so hard not to be seen while it's raining or she's swimming, because she finds herself 'weird and unexplainable'. And luckily for her, it's a form not many people have seen her in.
Personality: Though she is very self-consious and lacks any and every self-esteem at all, Mizuko is very kind and caring to her friends. She'll be friends- or at least acquaintances- with everyone she deems 'kind' or 'good enough'. She's not very chatty but her smile says all. Kindness is also the way she makes up for the death she gives to her targets. The quietness of her past makes her somewhat shy, but it also lets her think about situations and problems properly; even if she doesn't come up with the right answer or solution. As Mizuko would say, "It's the thought that counts.... right?"

+Master Quatre wrote:Real Full Name:Joel Flayhive Brenson
Alias/Nickname:Cicada
Species:"Mutant. No one's supposed to know about us, and most of our powers are minor, but you're staring at an exception. I'm waiting for the day we finally step out into the light. That will be a good day for all humanity." At this point he will smile evilly. Maybe like he's hiding something from you?
Physical Appearance:6'3", 200 lbs. 9.9% body fat. Black hair, Light Blue Eyes. Looks and acts tough, and yes, he has nearly unparalleled stamina and endurance though not nesscessarily strength. He usually dresses in a uniform similar to what a policeman would don, except none of the badges and other official things. His desert eagle, Rift, is always at his side, along with fifteen or so extra rounds of ammo and a pack of cigarettes in his front shirt pocket. His feet are outfitted with heavy leather boots that lace up to about half-calf; however, he can be deadly silent in these. Also, seems to be a carbon copy of another criminal vigilante named Burr?
Personality:Without really meaning to be, Joel is kind of an outcast. He rarely, if ever, gets anyone to pay attention to him. Why? The first time most meet his glance they want to leave immediately. Mostly everyone hates their first eye contact; Joel's glance is cold and grating and it feels like you're being strip searched. But if you can get past this, you will find that he is actually a great friend and comrade. Gets attatched easily and quickly, and rarely if ever abandons a fallen teammate. He can be a pleasant guy when he wants to be. But on the flip side Joel can be a stinker too. Especially when it comes to Bree's orders against smoking in headquarter hallways.
Special Skills:Enhanced Speed, Agility, Stamina, and marksmanship.

Real Full Name:Kasper Dean Collins
Alias/Nickname:Veridius Quo
Species:Cyborg with a human brain. No one, not even he, is really sure how this happened. The story goes that one day he and his gang were locked in combat with another, and a member from the opposite side blew a hole though Kasper's stomach with a shotgun. To everyone's surprise, the circuitry that is Veridius Quo was exposed, and almost instantaneously healed itself. Since then, the mere kid has become a legend in the Brooklyn ghetto.
Physical Appearance:5'8.5", 125 lbs. Grayish-blue hair, blue eyes. He looks to be a lot younger than he actually is, and in the past this has earned him the nicknames 'baby', 'babycakes', 'son', and other things of that nature. It annoys him to death. Dresses very sloppily, probably a trait leftover from his gang days. Skinny jeans and a graphic-printed shirt seems to be his casual side, but when he's on a mission you can tell by a tux he pulls out every once in a while. On very rare occasions you will see him in a doorag.
Personality:Though he tries to act cool and nonchalant around other members of The Wren, in reality Kasper is a soft-hearted young gentleman with a weakness for innocent women. He feels that in his life, he's killed one too many. It's half a sexist thing too though, he thinks of them as weak and vulnerable, not as capable as even the weakest man. He used to be deathly afraid that someone would find out his secret and assassinate him as a result, but ever since he ran off to find his brother Kasper isn't as timid about that side as he used to be. He's tried over and over to get rid of his conscience, but has so far been unsuccessful. Maybe its because of the memories of his mother and brother.
Special Skills:Even before he had the Cyborg body, Kasper had been able to manipulate electricity. But now he can also create it and store it, like a battery.
Rank:Currently detetched from the Wren. But he's a trainee, looking to be an all-rounder.

Nocturnia wrote:Real full name:Trustin Cain
Alias/nickname:Trust, Red
Species:Weretiger
Physical appearance:A wiry young man of average height. His most extinguishing features are his blood red, unruly hair and green-yellow eyes. He has a branding on his left shoulder, showing a stylized Ouroboros with a star that has thirteen jags in the middle. A souvenir from his time in captivity. There are also a collection of scars decorating his body. One is at the back of his neck, that looks like a square burn, about the size of a quarter. The boy‘s canines are a bit longer and his hands look somewhat odd because of the retractable claws. So he prefers to wear light shades and sometimes cloves. The latter depends on the weather. When he moves it almost always looks as if he’s on the prowl.
Personality:Trustin is usually attentive around others. Partly because of his experiences, but also because he wants to learn how to fit in. That’s his second big goal. To find a place he feels at home. His first is to take revenge on the heads of the secret society, which „Mr. Rotten Meat“ was a part of. He talks a bit slow, but not because he is dumb or anything. It’s more as if he is a foreigner trying to grasp the right words and the flow of the language itself.
It’s definitely not a good idea to surprise him during his naps. He feels more secure sleeping in his tiger form. It’s like wearing PJ’s for him. Of course he wouldn’t attack on purpose. Probably. But he is a terrible grouch right after he woke up. A cup of coffee and something sweet can do wonders. When Trustin gets irritated he tends to growl. He hates tiny and dark spaces as well as big gatherings and very loud noises. All of that makes him growl a lot. So you won’t find him at a concert or any kind of the play-offs for sure.
He practically lives for the hunt and never did much else his whole life. Trustin has no regrets killing people, but children, babes and pregnant women are absolute no goes.

~Erica~ wrote:Real full name: Erica Jenson
Alias/nickname: Rogue
Species: forest elf
Physical appearance:
Erica is one of those girls who has natural beauty and is drop dead gorgeous but likes to hide it. She's got a slim, willowy figure with a thin waist and long legs. Her eyes are a dark, chocolate brown. Her lips are full, and naturally red almost to the point where she has to tell people that no she does not wear lip stick. Her nose is pert, and smile is sweet, and she's got a rather heart shaped face. She tends to hide her beauty and looks at the ground, trying to make herself small and unnoticeable. Her ears turn into points at the tips, and she has more angular looks due to the fact that she is an elf
Personality:
Erica is a shy rather reserved person, and has trouble with social things and talking to people. She is sweet and caring, but is very set on doing what she thinks is right. She can be suborn and sarcastic at times but she often feels bad afterwards. She is very forgiving of wrongs and never holds grudges, but she will sleep with one eye open if she doesn't trust you. She is also a surprisingly good liar when she chooses to be. She isn't much of a leader but does like to be independent. She is also a very determined person and never lets anything stop her from doing what she believes is right. And of course like all good assassins Erica also has that heartless side of her. When she puts herself into her assassin mindset, she has little to no mercy and will kill without hesitation. She's deadly on the field, but back at headquarters she acts like her normal, shy, sweet self.

Real full name: Errisa Nicoli Shadel
Alias/nickname: The Blind Illusionist
Species: kitsune
Physical appearance:
Human: As a Human Errisa has a number of different 'forms' some of them are older styled and look to be from hundreds of years back. Her 'form' she takes as a human now is that of a young woman. Errisa has long golden red hair, similar to the color of fox fur that cascades in waves down to her lower back. She keeps it in a messy braid, draped over one shoulder most of the time. Her face has a sly, foxy air to it. Her nose is pert and and straight cut, turning up slightly at the tip. She has arched eye brows that tilt slightly upwards adding to her impish and sly look. Her eyes have a cat like air to them, and are slanted. Her eyes are a deep blue that change shades with her mood, for example when she's happy they are light but when she's upset they turn a stormy grey. Another important thing to know about her eyes is, that she is blind. This doesn't hinder her in any way, she can 'see' just as well without the use of her eyes. Errisa has a willowy shapely form to her, with long legs and pretty curves. She's got a sense of grace and balance that show with every movement she makes. She's delicate looking but has a wiry strength. She's a beauty for certain.
Fox: As a fox she has deep russet colored fur, darker than that of her hair and the same blue eyes. She looks like a normal fox but her eyes hold a more intelligent light and she has nine tails rather than just one.
Personality:
Errisa is a cold-hearted girl with no real compassion for anything. She has no love for anyone anymore and is practically incapable of remorse or regret. Her job has made her hard and it leaves no room for a conscience. She's not afraid to do what she has to to get what she wants. She's a very good at lying and will do so if it can further her cause. She's creative and resourceful, and has an ability to control what is going on without even seeming like she's in control. She sticks to the shadows and prefers to remain unknown and anonymous. She has many different persona's she'll use depending on the job she's got. She's smart and sly, she uses trickery and cunning. She hates dogs though and has a very irrational fear of them. Another odd thing about Errisa is that she had a rather skewed sense of time, time for her doesn't move quite the same as it does for everyone else. Her appearances at the Wren are rather erratic and unpredictable because of this. Times moves a different rates for her depending on a number of different factors.

SpartanAmethyst wrote:Real full name:
Amethyst. She dropped the last name of her adopted parents because she basically doesn't care about them, and she never knew her real parents.
Alias/nickname:
She doesn't mind if friends shorten her name to Ami.
Species:
Human
Physical appearance:
Tall and thin, with a very graceful appearance. She has long legs, a lean stomach, and a medium chest, making her perfect for speed and agility. She took part in the sport of "building hopping", and is unafraid of heights or falling. She has tough bones and muscles, as they are used to rigorous physical exercise. She isn't very strong, but she's definitely strong enough to scale most buildings easily. She has long brown hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail, and always has a red ribbon incorporated into her hair in some way, whether wound through a braid or tied at the base of her ponytail. Oh, and she has crystal blue eyes.
Personality:
Calm and collected. She very rarely loses her cool, but when she does, a nuclear bomb might as well have gone off. She's also very serious when she's on a mission, and tolerates no play. She rarely tolerates foolishness when she's *not* on a mission. She's also very quiet and reserved, typically keeping to herself. She loves to read, and is constantly visiting the library for a new book to catch her interest, whether fact, fiction, whatever.

Derelict Draught wrote:Real full name: Marcus Malberry
Alias/nickname: Stalker
Species: Human
Personality: Despite suffering perpetual failure, Marcus Malberry is a self proclaimed ladies man, actively and reliably hitting on women throughout any hardship. Outside of his pitiful courtship attempts, Malberry has proven himself a loyal friend and a chivalrous individual going out of his way to ensure the aid and safety of others. He is slow to anger and can laugh just about anything the world throws at him away.
Physical Descrption: Malberry measures to be 5'9" though he appears larger with his short and orderly dark brown hair composed in a military cut. He wears some essence of rimmed hat at all times, varying from the assorted covers he's collected. His hazel eyes appear dull and listless at first glance but closer inspection occaisionally reveals a tint of madness forming deep behind his mask.

Fivefingers wrote:Real full name: Kinta McGregor
Alias/nickname: Banshee
Species: Human, as far as she knows. It is possible that she is a small percentage of something else, but that is highly unlikely.
Physical appearance: Kinta is of a light, sturdy build that lends itself to a certain agility and resiliency to physical damage. She is of average height and, though not particularly beautiful, is not unattractive either. This allows her to easily go unnoticed in large crowds. Very fond of hair dye, it is incredibly difficult to tell what her natural color is. At times she tries out crazily colorful looks, but prefers natural colors, particularly black, for missions. Her eyes are a cold gray and stare with a certain ruthlessness that some find rather un-nerving.
Personality: Cold, calculating, waiting in the shadows... Kinta cares for nothing and no one. Well, this is not entirely true. The only thing that brings her true joy is watching blood flow. Sick, shrieking laughter announces all her kills, thus explaining her alias, 'Banshee'.
Kinta works surprisingly well in a team and follows orders to the letter. As long as she gets her kill in the end, she will stoop to any level of submission, though, when instructed to lead a team, she is a steadfast authority. She does not usually say things that are unnecessary, but is capable to making excellent suggestions when a good idea occurs to her.
Rank: All-Rounder. She's aiming to be promoted to Head one of these days.

Real full name: Cass. This is simply what he has always called himself.
Alias/nickname: The Rogue
Age: Around 300 years. Contrary to his great age, Cass does not appear to be very old at all. His features are too vague to provide an entirely accurate guess, but he looks to be about 25, give or take up to 5 years.
Species: Blurr
Physical appearance: Cass stays cloaked in black most of the time, with a dark hood that casts his face in shadow and leather gloves to hide his hands, a glimpse of his actual body is rare. This is mostly because he is more or less immaterial. He looks as if he is made of mist, with grey skin, dark hair, and shining black eyes. Despite this foggy quality, Cass does take damage from physical attacks, and, unlike a ghost, is bound to the physical world and must follow the same rules as nearly everyone else.
Personality: Though he appears a bit stand-offish and aloof at first, Cass is actually a very kind person, selflessly so. He possesses a strong sense of justice, and no price is too high when protecting someone in need. 300 years of living has attributed him to vast wisdom and an encyclopedia knowledge of several subjects. Got a question? If Cass doesn't know the answer, he will know how to find out. When angered, he is recklessly stubborn, but there is not much that bothers him. Cass prefers to remain alone when working, but he does not mind bringing a partner along on occasion. His tutoring position gives him the ability to pass on his knowledge, wisdom, and morals to the next generation and he takes great pride in making a difference in their careers.

Mystic wrote:Real full name: Surreal Rosanne Quilling
Alias/nickname: She goes by many names, but she's quite fond of Victoria Crest and Anna Hasley.
Species: She's a 'shifter.
Physical appearance: Weighing 128 lbs and reaching to around 5,4, Surreal is a beautiful, active women. She has a medium build which isn't very noticeable, only if you are in a tussle with her, which happens quite often, to her dismay. She has long, tan legs with a scar on her left calf and right thigh. Her arms are slender, but strong enough to lift a large dog. Although her slimness can be an advantage at times, it can also be a very bad disadvantage. She can easily get thrown about and knocked out.
Her appearance gives her a great advantage out in the field, her delicate, fragile looks leaving her opponents to underestimate her. She has long, wavy brown hair the color of chocolate, framing her rectangular, yet entrancing face. Her eyes are a piercing gray, rimmed with long, dark eyelashes. But, as if to contradict her face, a large scar expands from the top of her temple to the line of her jaw. She usually covers it up with makeup when she is out on a mission, but it can be noticeable in bright light.
Personality: Witty, smart, stubborn, heard headed. These are the few words to describe Surreal Quilling. She has quite the attitude problem, which results in her down fall as she is mostly always in trouble with The Wren's superiors. She honestly does try to stop herself from retorting with some smart *ss remark, but she just can't help it. As well as being a smart *ss, she's easily stressed out. She absolutely hates to be stressed, but like her stubborn attitude, she can't help it.
When it comes to missions, she can be silent and determined, a natural born killer. She hates it when she is paired up with rookies, preferring to team up with one of the more professional assassins. She just doesn't want to be held back by inexperienced Wren members, is all. Nothing personal. All she wants to do is get the job done and be on her way.

Outsiders:

Pans Army wrote: Real full name: Vladamir Voncholo Sárcoff Tepés
Alias/nickname: Vlad, (or for Shay) Vladdy,
Age: Oh, I've lost count how many death-days he's celebrated
Species: Vampyre
Physical appearance: http://i379.photobucket.com/albums/oo23 ... ampire.jpg
Personality: This age old relic knows his place in society. Right at the top. And if you disrespect that you may find a nasty suprise heading your way. He likes to think himself a true gentleman, and sure enough if you find yourself on a dance floor with him you'll have your breath stolen by his gentle nature and the lightness of his feet. That is unlikely however (for there are few dance floors about these parts and you are about as much to him as dirt is to the mountains) so you are more likely to call upon the bad tempered giant who is in a constant hurry or saving you from some peril he put you in in the first place. Enjoy it though, because once you've parted company life will be ever so dull.
Other: He's a giant. I mean giant, he stands at seven foot nine and can see far beyond your horizon, with his great height comes great strength, which is useful seeing as his opponents tend to come at him eight at a time. He doesn't need to eat or drink either, he'll do so when someone reminds him, but only out of courtesy for which he stands to very proudly. He is a true gentleman. Sometimes... okay, a few times. When he remembers! His stamina is incredible, he can run for days at a time without stopping or sleeping and can fight in battle from beginning to end, unless someone fights him with silver.

Tundra wrote:Real full name: Kuar Delvanis Sutrath (Koo-are Dell-vah-ness Soo-tra-th)
Alias/nickname: Nightingale as his Alias, he lacks a Nickname
Species: A race I call Lester Demons. It’s a race I created, but basically it’s just another version of a feathered winged demon
Physical appearance:refer to image for basic looks.
He is about 6’1” with a 12’2” wingspan. He has claws on both his hands and feet, and a tail that extends about the length of his body. At the end of the tail is a blade, the material of the blade being made of what appears to me night stone or star metal as some refer to it as. His clothing usually consists of a large trench coat, Common clothing modified to accommodate his tail and wings and some jewelry usually gold in appearance. He is also known sometimes to have a necklace made of shark teeth, and a bracelet that has star metal embedded in it here and there. It matches the color of his tail blade. Kuar also quite often doesn’t wear a shirt due to its difficulty to get on. He dose though have a piece of armor that usually covers his heart that’s made of star metal. He dose have a full suit of chain mail armor, but like a normal shirt its hard to get on. Kuar when hiding uses his trench coat to cover his wings and tail, most of the time catching people off guard by the fact that he looks like he has more muscle structure. This being because his wings are folded tightly behind his back. The Cloak itself drags on the ground when he has his wings free from its cover. He will ditch the coat though when he has to fly. The Cloak is usually a dark black, with a large decal of a bird, which only people who know the bird would recognize it as the Nightingale. (Think...Hunger games...I had this idea before the symbol was made lol..but not before the book)
Personality: Kuar is quite, but a troublemaker. He quite often is the surprise factor when on mission since he hides what he is well. Kuar is the loyal type; will not break his honor unless one betrays him. Though sometimes he finds it necessary to go against what he was asked to do for the betterment of his health. Kuar can also be the shady type, always seen with his trench coat over his wings and tail. But he also has it over his ears and head. Not many have the joy of seeing him otherwise. Kuar is also a disobedient type, more so along the lines of questioning every order he's given, until finally he can reach a dignified conclusion about what whomever has said.

Real full name:
His real name will never be mentioned in the roleplay, thus really isn’t needed. His real name itself is only known to a few, and even then only his first name, it being Crow
Alias/nickname:Twisted Fate, some call him TF for short, but he actually prefers the full name, if not that Fate
Species: Human? some would say otherwise. His body naturally possessed a magical power. He himself actually ages slower then a normal human due to his magical essence. He probably will always appear around the age he is now until death.
Physical appearance: Twisted fate is a man of average build, actually quite pale in comparison to normal humans. His hair is long and brown, extending to just bellow the shoulder like when settled. Twisted Fate's hat is much like a cowboys, the brim itself being in almost a triangle like shape, curling at the left and right edges. Around the hats top, there is a leather strap holding a diamond, which faces to the front. On the Diamond is what appears to be an 'X' which is almost like a "hit me here suckers" like symbol. On the right right side of the hat, there is a single card. This card is gold, and has an ace of hearts, clearly seen in its intricate scroll work. Twisted fate dose indeed have the outlaw sort of look to him, with a brown beard and actually violet eyes. He is always seen with a large leather belt with what appears to be a gold buckle holding it there. Off to the side of this lays two decks of cards, One normal deck, for playing cards of course. On right next to it lay another, this being his weapon. The decks themselves look exactly the same minus what is actually located in them. Twisted fate also wars a cape of sorts. This is only for show, he actually could care less if the thing burned or not. The cape itself has a black top, and a red inside. All around its edge is gold trim. On the tips of the cape, there is three card like markings symbolizing a King, Queen and a Jack. Other then that his clothing is simple, varying in color from shades of black to shades of blue. On his shoulders though he wears an almost armor like pauldrons, these being Brown with gold trimmed and golden designs.
Personality:
Twisted fate is quite often seen as the gambling type, he will risque everything if he feels the pickings are good. In other words if it benefits him in any way, and is dangerous..hes game. He is known for his saying "Its all in the cards" when asked questions as to how he always seems to make it out alive from situations that seem hopeless.
Twisted fate actually will join Wren soon after the whole failed assassination on Malacia and her crew. He more then likely will be a trainee, even though he could also be a sniper in a way lol.
Weapons:
Well you could say, his only actual weapon is a stack of cards. Or to put it in literal terms a deck of Aces and Faces, including two jokers. Not many see him as a threat until he beats them at a game of cards and was cheating the entire time without them knowing. He is the only one who can see the Aura of the cards, unless the person near him possesses magical abilities themselves
Easy chart for Easy understanding
    Queen = Yellow Aura = Stun effect
    Jack = Blue Aura = Flash effect, blinds opponent/enemy
    King = Red Aura= More explosive then his other cards, damaging people around it as well(Yes this dose mean collateral damage)
    Ace = Green Aura = Knock back and explosion
    Joker = Purple Aura = Teleport

Derelict Draught wrote:Real full name: Patre da Vestu
Alias/nickname: Templar
Species: Zombie (assuming headshot only mythology combined with possession)
Physical appearance: The Father was young at the time of his turning, a mere 27 years old. The curse born unto the Father trapped his body in his youth for eternity. His body has been bitten by blade and bullet alike, their scars mar his flesh beyond recognition. Burns further obscure his flesh, denying any possible identification. Now, the creature bears a heavy weave of Kevlar and steel to shield his body.
Personality: Never speaking, Patre da Vestus only uses the most basic of movements to communicate with others. Witnesses, what few there have been, have described him as a heartless monster. He simply kills anyone who stands in his way. Contractors have found him to be highly efficient, wasting little time in eliminating his target and collecting payment. Always cash, if the contractor lacked the finances then they simply disappeared.

Real full name: Jessica Nareced
Alias/nickname:
Species: Undine
Physical appearance: A young woman of unequaled beauty. Her eyes are emerald green with speckles of blue and a rim of orange. Her cheeks are lightly peppered with soft red freckles that contrast nicely with her light skin tone. Dark red locks travel down the length of her back, normally tied and wrapped into a neat bun while she works.
Personality: Breaking from the traditions of her kindred, this 'celebration of life' has taken great interest in the dead. She is fascinated by the workings of the living as well but she can never pass the opportunity to investigate a new death. Outside of her work, she varies her behavior depending on those around her. With women she passes quietly and respectfully, wary of their glares. However with men, she will occasionally slip into the habits of her sister's, often teasing them without thought.
Last edited by Tundra on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:05 am, edited 18 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Knife in the Back//The Wren//DO NOT POST!

Postby Derelict Draught » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:44 am

Recent Events

On the road again...

Survivors of the devastated Wren HQ gather in a nearby building as the few remaining medics begin to bandage the wounded. The returning team of Wren traveling by plane have been ordered to redirect to Rijeka, Croatia where the survivors will rendezvous with the group.

An international strike force prepares to move on the outbreak source in Bihac, Bosnia using the ecoterrorist Kieron Taylor's (Malberry) guidance to find the lair. The coroner tasked with helping this task force has unwittingly stumbled across the wounded Wren survivors during her attempt to depart.

The Story So Far

After ages of successful operations, the Wren have developed a name for themselves as a guild of note. During the bid for greatness, the Wren have made many enemies and encountered numerous rivals. When a call is received for the assassination of three of these rivals Shaygrin can hardly contain her unease. Accepting the contract, she prepares a list of assassins to undertake the assassination of Malicia, an old foe, and her two associates, Marcus Flint and Juan Snark.

The resulting teams of three were issued envelopes containing the details of their assignment. All three targets were to meet at a cafe in Geneva and the assassinations were to occur during a small window between 2 and 3 PM. Each team was to develop their own plan for assassinating their target and were to present them to Shaygrin for approval. Once their preparations were completed, the teams were separated and dispatched to distant locations from which they would arrive in Switzerland.

After a brief meeting with their teammates, the assassins departed for a day prior to the specified date. Arriving at planned intervals, the teams move into their positions and prepare to engage their targets. Murphy strikes! The entire operation was a trap planned by Malicia and her operatives strike against the assassins. The initial ambush by the hitmen leaves several of the assassins wounded with injuries of varying degrees.

As the fight rages within the cafe, Bree is attacked by an assassin under the employ of Malicia. The assassin, Kuar, violates his orders to take the girl captive and instead establishes communications with Wren HQ and makes arrangements with Shay. The turncoat then aids the Wren assassins in escaping the ambush and the police forces that responded in bulk. Reinforcements dispatched by HQ when the trap became apparent secure the airport in anticipation of the injured assassins escape.

The surviving assassins divide into two groups with uninjured traveling through the sewer system to reach the airport. The injured members gathered a short distance from the cafe rallying around Bree and Kuar in the hopes of a new means of escape. In the wake of the cafe being detonated by Malberry, Bree and Kuar 'flit' the injured party to the airport at great personal sacrifice. A paramilitary organization launches another ambush at the airport, catching the group on the tarmac as they prepared to evacuate. In the resulting fire fight, Malberry is lost in an explosion and the others are forced to pull out during the resulting confusion.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile a mercenary team led by Templar attacks Wren HQ.

Twisted Fate interferes with the attack luring Templar into a fight in the streets.

Shay and Ty launch a resistance against the mercenaries left behind in the Cafe.

Templar activates a high resonance transmitter that activates and detonates all explosives within a mile of the transmitter.

Wren HQ is leveled by the explosives brought by the mercenaries(both in bags and unwittingly in their vests) and those within the Wren HQ itself.

Twisted Fate teleports Templar away leaving him in a nearby town where Templar then departs for his abode and the payment Malicia had promised him.

Reborn

Battered and beaten, the Wren assassins return to their home base only to find Secret Sundaes, the front for their HQ, to be a pile of rubble. Emergency personnel shift through the wreckage in search of a cause for the explosion that collapsed the structure and in hope of discovering survivors. With each passing moment the crowd grew until a large number of pedestrians crowd the street obstructing the view of the rubble and blocking the path of additional emergency vehicles. The markings on the vehicles change with time as their numbers grow greater.

Aircraft take positions above the rubble as the police hurriedly dissipate the crowd. The dust stirred by the buffeting blades of the choppers swirls about the rubble masking the tragedy in a haze. Officers in Hazmat suits haul a body bag into a waiting vehicle. An observant eye would detect faint movements within the container as though a being were trapped and in a daze.

This is where the Wren awaken, in the sea of life, of prying eyes picking at the excitement that is so carefully concealed. As a Phoenix from the ashes, now is the time to renew.

Please PM me if I have missed anything of global importance or if you would like anything added. Also, I will flush this all out in just a moment, make it nice and paragraphy just having to do several things at once and wanted to be sure I get everything before I start smoothing it out.
Last edited by Derelict Draught on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Vägen till krig stenläggs med de frusita själarna av det modiga."

سلام شما Nämä لا معنى لها.
Derelict Draught

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Knife in the Back//The Wren//Open for apps! PM to Tundra

Postby Verdana » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:04 am

This is an extra post for just in case. Perhaps we will run out of space for bios.

Please send your forms to Tundra if you are interested in joining.
Verdana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 pm

*Bump* :D Members feel free to start to RP, its all open!
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

*bump*
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:42 pm

*bump*
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .skycat. » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 am

((What about forms? XP I want to edit mine and my picture so... Should I just use the old one?))
Status: Another five months... oops... Oh well, what's time, right? .-.

"Under construction while I find inspiration"

DEATH☆~

.skycat.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me