Happy Endings Aren't True ~Human/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Happy Endings Aren't True ~Human/Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 am

Everyone on television and in books has a happy ending when they marry their high school love, right? So, what would be wrong if you try it? Your parents constantly try to change your mind, but you get married, probably still a teenager. A couple years later, you're around twenty-one or twenty-two, when you realize you're either bored, upset or have been noticing strange things about the person you married..You may even be just fine. Or, you may want to leave. It's always an option, just to pack up and leave. If you have a kid, just leave it with them. If you don't, you don't have to worry about it. It's a really easy option, right? But what about how they feel? Would it upset you, or would you really not care? After all, you can't just leave with a snap of fingers and a start of your car...

Rules

*Keep everything PG-13.
*Follow all of Tess's Rules.
*No goddmodding.
*No powerplaying.
*No Gary-sues.
*No mary-sues.
*No perfect people.
*Use correct spelling and grammar.
*3 sentances per post.
*4 charries per user, kids NOT included.
*Try to keep genders even.
*I have the right to kick you out.
*Follow all of these rules.
*Have fun!
*Make sure you've read all of these rules.

ADULT
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Who they fell in love with:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Details:
Children:(Optional)
Anything else:
Other:

KID
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Details:
Parents:
Anything Else:
Other:

My Charries

Username:alys592
Name:Miya Andrews
Who they fell in love with:Open
Personality:Miya is a funny, friendly girl who loves hanging out with her friends and shopping. She's pretty girly and always has her Ipod and Cellphone with her. She's not at her house much and is more of an alone person, and one of the top cheerleaders in high school.
Description:Will find later...
History:Miya is used ot being around tons of other people and being pushed away, whichs part of the reason she's so OverProtective of her friends. Her parents were photographers in photo shoots for models and such, and she'd have to stand out in the dark corner of the room.
Details:Miya has snakebits on her lower right lip and a ring piercing on her left eyebrow. She has dark, golden blonde hair and bright orange fingernails. She's developed a habit of biting her snakebits with her teeth and going off to the middle of the city when something goes wrong.
Children:Aires Andrews
Anything else:Nope
Other:Miya wants to leave who she fell in love with..

Name:Aires Andrews
Personality:Not much is known about Aires's personality because of her young age, but she is very high spirited and has a love for animals. She's pretty michevious for her age, believe it or not, and likes messing with and getting into things. She has a loud shriek, and often uses it when she gets ignored or doesn't get her way, causing Miya to often leave and leave her at the house.
Description:Will find later...
History:She's three....
Details:She's three....
Parents:Miya Andrews
Anything Else:Nope!
Other:None

Name:Kelly Sanders
Who they fell in love with:Open
Personality:Kelly is a sporty tomboy and isn't content with nothing. Not to say that she's prissy, but she has pretty high expectations. Kelly doesn't like being around large groups and loved watching football and basketball games back in High School.
Description:Will Find Later...
History: Kelly was an only child growing up, so she got alot of stuff, even if she didn't want it. Kelly even had high expectations back as a kid, and sometimes they weren't filled, causing her to become mad. She thought because she was an only child, that she could get what she wanted because they didn't have to buy for anyone else, but her parents, of course, objected.
Details:Kelly has caramel brown hair and is hardly ever seen without a basketball or other sports item in her hands. She has a piercing on her lower left lip and wears a pair of brown sunglasses. She has an Iphone that she takes everywhere with her.
Children:None
Anything else:Nope!
Other:She's happy, but who she fell in love with might not be..

Plz join!
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Endings Aren't True ~Human/Romance RP~

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 am

What about this RPG? Don't you want to play it anymore?

Meyer's palace
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:25 am

Of course! I can do tons of rps at a time!
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Karne de Saintclaire » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:44 am

But you're not writing there, although you're needed. There are some questions and someone is talking to your character.
Karne de Saintclaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maiko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 am

Username: Maiko
Name: Rei Takada
Who they fell in love with: Gin Takada
Personality: Witty and brilliant. Likes debating (the more spirited the better), but is often to shy to do so.
Description:
Person.jpg
Person.jpg (5.67 KiB) Viewed 46 times

History: Found out her husband wasn't who she hoped he was. Now, with barely enough time to get a divorce, she's scrambling out the door. He's a mite violent. So now, she only hopes for the TRUE true love.
Details: Likes kittens, flowers, and Scrabble, along with coffee and Chinese food.
Children:(Optional) None
Anything else: Has a stuffed bear called Fuzzy.
Clicky?
Maiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 am

((Accepted, but could you make a form for her husband? People who are in love don't have to both be played by the same person if not wanted, but it's optional.))
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maiko » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:12 am

((I'd rather not, her husbands pretty awful. A first grade sh**bag. Is it okay if I curse but star the words?))
Clicky?
Maiko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me