Love or Loyalty-Fantasy Wolf RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Love or Loyalty-Fantasy Wolf RP

Postby Wolfin » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:44 am

Plot

OakPack is for Loyal and brave Wolves who are just like the other three. They attend Gatherings, hunt, find love, find friendship and fight. But the one thing they have that is different to two of the four Clans is that their Alphas mate is in another Pack.
OakPack and YewPacks Alphas are mates but both Packs have disagreements with this.
Whos side are you on?
Love or Loyalty?

Rules
1) CS Rules
2) No Mary Sues or Gary Sues
3) No powerplaying
4) No Godmodding
5) To show you have read the rules copy and paste the first sentance of the Story of this Role-Play(Link in siggy) instead of writing a Personality
6) Also use the RP Sample to RP out your greatest Battle(If to young then RP about searching the Den)
7) 1 Character per person

Ranks; (With end of names in braccets)
Alpha(Sky)
Beta(Soul)
Vet(Leaf, Tree, Plant ect)
Elder(Fighter name)
Mother(Fighter name)
Fighter(Something Wolf-like)
Vet Apprentice(Fang)
Apprentice(Fang)
Pup(Pup)

Form

Code: Select all
Name:
Personality:
Mate/Crush:
Love or Loyalty?:
History:
RP Sample:
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love or Loyalty-Fantasy Wolf RP

Postby Wolfin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:39 am

Name: Riversky
Appearance:
Riversky has dark grey fur with her muzzle, end of tail and paws an ocean blue colour. Her eyes are dark blue and she is lean and agile. As well as being thin and fast she has a strong build that only shows when you're close to her.
Personality: Riverpup was in the OakPack territory with her brother, it was a dark but warm evening.
Mate/Crush: Sunsky
Love or Loyalty?: Love
History:
Riversky, when she was Riverpup, had an unknown relationship with a Wolf from YewPack. His name was Sunpup(now Sunsky) and they met every day at TreePack. Know, as any Wolf could go and hunt or be in TreePack they thought they weren't breaking any rules. Every second Starflight the Apprentices going to be Fighters lived in TreePack for three days so Riversky had to be careful. When they became Riverfang and Sunfang and were a few Starflights into their Apprenticship they met at Gatherings instead, their Training stopped them from meeting every night. They managed to meet each other 3 times a Week and were happy with that and when they became Fighters their new responsibilities kept them apart but also made them closer. She always wanted to patrol TreePack and met him there. They both found out each others new names, Riverfur and Sunclaw, and were happy with their life spending time together until the Alpha of OakPack, Rocksky, found out.
She wasn't happy and told everyone in the Pack and YewPack.
Everyone made sure she didn't leave the Pack at all until Lightsoul, the deputy and Riverskys brother, became Lightsky.
Rocksky had died because of a human hunter and the new Deputy was Riverfur, and she was Riversoul.
RP Sample:
(Will finish later)
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solanum » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 am

Name: Merr
Appearance: Merr.
Personality: Riverpup was in the OakPack territory with her brother, it was a dark but warm evening.
Mate/Crush: No one.
Love or Loyalty?: Loyalty.
History: He was born into a pack called the Darkwood pack, he was trained to fight/hunt at a very young age. They were all killed by a tidal wave, and only his siblings and him had survived. They were killed, Violet was attacked, Rebel was pushed off a cliff, Mina was poisoned and Jazz was attacked by a pack of wolves. He was left alone, to wander, struggling to survive. He stumbled upon the pack, and has lived there since.
RP Sample: Jazz ran after Scar, closing in to his target. The space between them becoming smaller and smaller. As the bloodlust gripped him, he was almost unstoppable. He felt the ground beneath his paws collapse and he felt himself fall into the pit. A sharp pain in his leg, he looked over at it and stood there, not able to move. A hunter's spike was through his leg. He couldn't move. He saw the wolves circle the pit, Scar in front. He closed his eyes, it was going to be all over soon. He opened them quickly and lunged for the nearest wolf's throat, he felt his fangs make contact and released the wolf, left it bleeding to death. He continued to fight the wolves, a major disadvantage to him.
He looked at Merr, his younger brother stood there, watching, wanting to join in so badly, to protect his brother. But Jazz shook his head. "Run...Just run..." The tears streamed down his face. "JUST RUN!" He barked angrily at Merr and continued to fight, he felt Scar's jaws close around his throat and gave in, he was going to die.

(Greatest battle...Ermm...thats probably 3 A4 pages long...But I'll do Jazz's death. Instead.)
Last edited by Solanum on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 am

Please look at ranks and rule 5 again.
Also, you NEED to write History and Greatest battle for RP so that it shows you read the rules.
Please read Ranks again :)
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:15 am

Name: Sunsky
Appearance: Sunsky has a dark gray pelt, with splotches of white over his eyes. His paws are white almost. His fur is thick. He has a scar across his muzzle. (hiw he got the scar is in my RP example)
Mate/Crush: SunSky
Love or Loyalty?: Love
History: When Sunsky was young he was abandon and found in the camp of Yewpack. The moment he saw Riversky(pup) he fell in love. They had a secret relationship that has lasted until now. Only about a starflight ago did the two pack find out.
RP Sample:
SunSky loked his oppenant over. He looked though but he couldn't lose. He barred sharp fangs, his oppenant did the same. Lung attacked first, biting hard down on SunSky's scruff. SunSky shook him off quickly and bit back twice as hard, he let go once the taste of blood was to much to bare.
Lung ran his claws across his muzzle. SunSky clawed his chest, the snow was a pale red now. Lung took a few steps back. SunSky let his guard down for a few moments too long. Lung was on him, Sunsky could feel his fangs enter his flash just below where it could have killed him. He dug deep into Lung's fur and left his shoulder bleeding. Lung removed his grip and took a few steps back before he spat blood and fell to his knees. SunSky did the same except he wasn't deda.
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
Image-Let Abby bring you to my Farm
ImageImage
HA new generation in camp Half BloodH
Aqua
'This is a PEN!' -Percey Jackson

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 am

This is an RP of OakPack and you can't make up the history for a Canon character.
Where in the story does it say he has a dark grey pelt? Or was abandoned?(Not trying to be rude but it sounds like you didn't read the story at all.)
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyOfSilverRobes » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 am

((I'm extremly forgetful so I'll edit.))
Feed the Hungery at Free rice.com By awsnering a few simple educational questions.
Image-Let Abby bring you to my Farm
ImageImage
HA new generation in camp Half BloodH
Aqua
'This is a PEN!' -Percey Jackson

ImageImageImage
LadyOfSilverRobes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:19 am

((It's ok, your probably not as bad as me. Once, when a show finished I asked my brother, what did we just watch? Lol))
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solanum » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 am

Wolfin wrote:Please look at ranks and rule 5 again.
Also, you NEED to write History and Greatest battle for RP so that it shows you read the rules.
Please read Ranks again :)

((Ah...oops. Yes. I forgot...Sorry. And the greatest battle thing, that is atleast 3 A4 pieces of paper long...so I wrote something else instead. And his history, up to that age, is atleast 7 A4 pieces of paper, and I'm not finished writing it yet xD
I'll edit my form, but don't complain if it doesn't make much sense...As I have to cut out quite a lot...I don't get what you mean about ranks...is it the ending of name thing...I have no idea what I would put that as...))
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:27 am

Has anyone actually read the story?
It explains alot.
Look at my name, Pixelator, Riversky.
She was Riverfur as a Fighter.
So just choose a word to do with nature(River) then to do with Wolves(fur)
It's like Warrior Cats
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me