-So Called-Please Join- Main Character Joe Open-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

-So Called-Please Join- Main Character Joe Open-

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 am

~~+~~+~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+~~+~~

A Change Of Heart♥

Tasmin Jenkins had it coming from the day she slipped on her cheerleading outfit. The day she dyed her hair blonde, and the day she decided partying and boys came before true friends and family. All up to senior year she had managed to step on everyone's feelings to get her own way, and stomp on numerous boys hearts in order to continue her climb to popularity. It seemed this girl was virtually untouchable and unstoppable.
Which is why Joe Bricks came forward, and volunteered to be the one to set this girl straight. There wasn't a single thing Joe couldn't do, and he was the kind of guy that would never give up. He wasn't exactly the 'bad boy' of Fairmount high, but he did have a reputation that convinced you this kid didn't depend on anyone and he was perfectly capable of taking care of himself. He had few close friends, which is why only 2 of them knew about the 'bet'...
Joe knew this Tasmin girl wasn't going to give up her spot in popualrity so easy, so he would have to force it out fo her. And what a great oppurtunity to have her assigned as his lab partner?
Joe had to worm his way into Tasmin's life, making her trust him. Joe had experience with girls, he knew how to push their buttons, so he had set himself the little task of charming little miss Jenkins, finding out her weaknesses, and then exposing them. Joe could be the most experienced heart-breaker within the whole of the world, and it wouldn't make a difference. Sooner or later emotions get themselves involved. It gets to the point in which it's 2 weeks away from graduation, and Joe's time is running out. He has to break Tasmin down by prom, that was the bet, and no one is letting him forget that. He has no way of backing out, no escape, and all the while his feelings are getting stronger. What if he were to say something? Just, come on out and say it. He sets himself up for this... what he has with Tasmin, well it means more to him than his so-called friends. Not only has she done good for him, but he's turned her into a better person. Lesson learnt, right? But no matter how much he tries to call the bet off, people find a way of pushing him back on in there. It gets to the point in which they threaten to tell her of the bet themselves. How would she react? She'd hate him even more. But now he has a decision to make, what would she hate him even more for? Humiliating her in front of everyone, or lying to her all along?

Rules!

1. No powerplaying.
2. Be nice to other players.
3. I CAN add more rules later if I have to!
4. Please use grammer!!!
5. No anime characters please.
6. Follow all of Tess' rules!
7. You can join as friends or just students. But we need two of Joe's friends that know about the bet.
8. Do NOT continue when im offline.

Character Sheets!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Crush/Spouse:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

The Characters!

Name:Tasmin Allie Jenkins
Looks: Image
Personality:Tasmin is very clever,outgoing and has alot of attuide. Usually she is mean and stubbern, but she can be nice and only few discover that. Tasmin is very independent and she is alos very confident. She dose not take no for an awanser and she is hard to please. Tasmin is also very picky when it comes to well just about everything. If you dont like Tasmin then it keep it to your self. If you dont then you better whatch your back.

History: My parents divorced when I was six years old. My father was thrown into jail a month later for robbery. When didnt hear from him intill I was ten years old. I will always remember my mother's voice on the phone. My dad had called to tell her that he had just gotten out of jail. He had no where to go and he needed help. My mom refused him, she would not let him hurt her or me anymore. So she ended a converstation with a firm "Dont ever call here agian" and then just like that she hung up. My mother swore she would never got re-married. Until she met Jack Jenkins. He pleased her and he fit her customs and must have's perfectly. They got married in a matter of one month. I was the maid of honor. Jack may be nice to my mother, he may have fooled her. But he did not fool me and he will never get my full love.
Crush/Spouse:Joe?
Other: Nope.

Last edited by horsesareme101 on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -So Called-

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 am

ooc: Oh and we need someone to play Joe of course. :D
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 am

ooc: -bump-
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:08 am

ooc:-BUMP- :D
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 am

ooc: =(
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Popcorns » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 am

ooc:If you want I can play Joe
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf
tumblr

•roleplay one

characters
Popcorns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:31 am

ooc: Okay thanks :D
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:51 am

ooc: Would anyone else like to join? This rp is going to be great :D
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horsesareme101 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 am

ooc:?
horsesareme101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeldoll090 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:32 am

OOC: Marking. I'll do the form when I get the chance.
Giftbombed: 2
I just started getting into gift bombing people!!
angeldoll090

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me