Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 pm

One Friday you buy a pet dog. Cute and harmless, right? Wrong. During the night a few weeks later, your dog sneaks into your room. You wake up, smaller, and look around. Everything seems normal, except the fact you're level with your pet. You look down. You're a dog. After panic, you finally realize you can turn into a human, taller. But, there's a problem. You still have fur. Your harmless pet turned you into an anthro! If they could do that, are they really a pet? Tired of staying hidden and being alone, they turn into a dog, and you adopt them. They change you because they don't want to be only one of their kind there. But, now, is there any way to change back? And, now that you know they can talk, would you get rid of them? There's always the pound/labratory just out of town...

Rules

*no goddmodding.
*No powerplaying.
*no gary-sues.
*No mary-sues.
*no perfect people.
*No perfect dogs/pets.
*2 charries per user.
*1 dog per user.
*1 human per user.
*Follow all of Tess's rules.
*Keep everything PG-13.
*Use correct spelling/grammar.
*3 sentances per post.
*Follow all of these rules!
*Stay active.
*Have fun!
*I have the right to kick you out.

PET
Code: Select all
Name:
Owner:
Crush:(Preffered if it's on their owner, but not required)
BF/GF:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Special traits:
Other:

OWNER
Code: Select all
Name:
Pet:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Personality:
Description:
History:
Special Traits:
Other:

My Charries

Name:Jay Karrye(Carrie) Rawlins ~Rain~
Owner:Needed
Crush:Whoever her owner is...
BF/GF:Open
Personality:Rain is curious and adventorous, as well as pretty small in wolf/dog form. She's been part dog her whole life and is used to it, until her pack banished her. She lived on the streets until she finally was adopted, and waited a few weeks until she couldn't stand being the different, alone person. She's never known what it's like to be different and be herself, and when she is that way, it scares her. She looks cute and innocent, and sometimes she takes advantage of that, other times she really is.
Description:Image
Ignore the words..
History:Unknown
Special traits:Jay is fast and quick to launch an attack, traits from her family and pack. She's pretty violent, although sometimes not dangerous due to her height. Her mother was small, as well as her packmates and herself, and her father was violent and vicious, yet Jay isn't as bad as him.
Other:None

Name:Sydney Jones
Pet:Needed
Crush:Open
BF/GF:None
Personality:Sydney is funny and loves hanging out with her friends. She sometimes like to be alone and usually easily trusts people, but isn't that Niave. She can be sometimes though, and that's sometimes caused problems. She has gained experiance over the years, though, but would never suspect something like that to happen from her own pet, and that's part of the reason she wasn't prepared and took it as a big surpise. She'd heard of anthros and nekos before, but never dreamed she'd become one..
Description:Image
History:Unknown
Special Traits:Sydney is a little shy and pretty tall and thin, traits from her family, but doesn't have many special traits. She's pretty active, though, and does hang out often with her closest friends and is pretty trusting to them, traits from her ancestors and older cousins.
Other:None

Note-Pets and owners usually shouldn't be the same gender...
Plz Join!
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cute and Harmless ~Neko/Human/Romance RP~

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Bumpeh! C'mon people! Won't anyone join?
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Bumpehness!
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Bumpyishness!
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Bumpeshness for a cool rp!
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm

PET
Name: Elaina Love Coarsegrove (Name given by owner: Dakon)
Owner: none yet
Crush: will be owner
BF/GF: none
Personality: loving and playful. She loses her temper quite a bit, but can't show it truly around humans. She loves to explore things, and has a very long tolerance and patience endurance most of the time. She hates being alone, but is usually in a situation where she is.
Description:
Dog:

Human:

History: Normal life, until her 14th birthday, when she was convinced by her friend to run away with her. Her friend got lost, and Elaina was left alone in thhe county, where she was changed. She then made it to a city and was brought to the pound.
Special traits: She uses her size to her advantage. She is very fast to attack another of her kind if it puts her or her owner in danger. In fights she will tear the opponent apart if the opportunity arises.
Other: nothing really

HUMAN
Name: Cameron Alexander Williams
Pet: Rain
Crush: none yet.
BF/GF: none
Personality: Has a lot of trouble hanging onto her temper. If you make him mad he gets mad. When he isn't mad, which he's not most of the time, he is very fun to be around. He is intelligent and quite humorous, but knows when to be serious. He can be a trouble maker, and likes to be a leader. He is very outgoing.
Description: Image
History: Lived in a rich family, and is now attending University of Southern California. He bought Rain for a companion in his apartment
Special Traits: None really. He works out everday for four hours and is very muscular. His strenght coul be considered a Special Trait, as can his intelligence and wit.
Other: None really...

((So sorry that took so long!))
Last edited by somethingisscrewey on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Unaccepted. You can't play an owner and their pet, that role's up to other people. Sorry I wasn't clear on that..
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Ohh Alright! Sorry! I'll fix it. Can I be the owner of rain if I change up the genders?
I can hold my breath, I can bite my tongue, I can stay awake for days if that's what you want - be your number one. I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh, I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask - give you all I have. I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...
But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down. I'm only human and I crash and I break down. Your words in my head, knives in my heart. You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:42 pm

What do you mean change up the genders? There's nothing wrong with them, and, yeah, one of your charries can own Rain, Idc

Idc=I don't care (Not in the mean way, in the i don't mind way, idm)
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby somethingisscrewey » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 pm

((Whoops! Never mind :D and yeahh I know what idc is ;) lol))
I'm only human.

•Christina Perri•

somethingisscrewey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me