Love, Truce, and Revenge (Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Love, Truce, and Revenge (Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter RP)

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 am

Hundreds of years ago vampires and werewolves were the dominant species and ruled over humans. The vampires and werewolves have been constantly fighting with each other and didn't pay much attention to the humans. A group of humans discovered the werewolf's and vampire's weakness and rebelled against them. Humans volunteered to be Hunters and hunt the creatures that caused them pain for so long. Now vampires and werewolves have become endangered, but this only encouraged the hunters even more. The vampires and werewolves still hate each other for an unknown reason that has been lost in time. The hunters have noted that a small town near by a thick forest has experienced a lot of deaths lately. The humans think it was attacks from animals in the forest but the hunters know better. Will the hunters succeed on ending the existence of these two races? Will the vampires and werewolves put their differences aside and join together against the hunters? Or will their fighting be their downfall?

In other words you're either a vampire, werewolf, or hunter. It takes place in a small town surrounded by a thick forest. The vampires like it here because the town blames the deaths on wild animals, like wolves, which makes it less suspicious. A werewolf pack has always been living here because there are many animals in the forest. As the deaths increase the hunters know that there are a lot of werewolves and vampires in this town and came here to get rid of them.

Vampires
Vampires do not age. Humans become vampires by being bit 3 times. So if you were bit once or twice you are still human until any vampire bites you a third time. Vampires are blind in the sunlight so they only come out at night. They only eat humans. So no "vegetarian" vampires. Vampires have sensitive hearing, sight, and sense of smell. Strong smells, like spices and garlic, bother them. The only thing that can cut through a vampire's skin is werewolf teeth/claws, vampire fangs, and silver. Vampires have super strength and super speed. Each vampire can have an additional power.

Werewolves
Werewolves do age like humans. Werewolves are either born or created by a human getting bit by a werewolf. They can change into a wolf anytime they want to. Werewolves are stronger, faster, and have better senses than normal wolves. Werewolves only eat wild animals in the forest. Werewolves can only be hurt by other werewolves, vampires, and silver.

Hunters
Hunters are usually either descents from the original hunters or humans who want revenge on werewolves and/or vampires for something that has happened in their past. If a hunter has been transformed than another hunter has to track and kill them. Hunters are humans. Each hunter has one weapon. The hunters moved here looking for vampires and werewolves. Hunters usually are 16 or older.

Rules
*No god-modding or power playing
*Violence is encouraged, just keep it PG 13
*Romance is encouraged, just keep it PG 13
*Mild swearing is aloud
*If you have read the rules put revenge in red
*No killing without the other person's permission
*Try to keep the genders and species even
*Try to use proper spelling and grammar
*At least 3 sentences per post
*If you break too many rules I'm aloud to kick you out
*Wait for me to accept you before you start

Code: Select all
Vampire
Name:
Age bitten:
Real age:
History:
Crush:
Power:
Appearance:
Other:

Werewolf
Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Human form:
Wolf form:
Other:

Hunter
Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Other:

My characters:

Vampire
Name: Amaya Storm
Age bitten: 17
Real age: 107
Personality: Amaya is quiet, cold, and clever. She is usually quiet and calm, but once you get her angry there is no stopping her. She is stronger than she looks and will fight anyone who seems like a threat to her. She can be kind, sometimes.
History: Doesn't like to talk about it.
Crush: Open
Power: Fire manipulation
Appearance:
Other: Revenge

Werewolf
Name: Rosalind (Rose) Luminescence
Personality: Rose is kind, protective, and kind of a tomboy. She is protective of those she loves and will do anything to help them. She is quick to start a fight.
History: Born a werewolf and grew up in the pack. Her parents were killed by hunters.
Human form:
Wolf form:

Hunter
Name: Dimitri Sobaka
Personality: Dimitri is cold and sarcastic. He can be nice to those who are close to him. He is quiet and likes to keep to himself.
History: His mom was a hunter. A group of vampires killed his family and he was bit once. He became a hunter to get revenge and rid the earth of all vampires and werewolves.
Weapon: A long silver sword that used to belong to his mother.
Appearance:
~ Call Me Fang ~

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Friends are like potatoes. You eat them and then they die"
Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love, Truce, and Revenge (Vampire/Werewolf/Hunter RP)

Postby The Dolorosa » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:20 am

((Can I make a sister for Amaya? x3))
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 am

((Sure :D ))
~ Call Me Fang ~

Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FartingPinkLlama » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:26 am

i may join if thats ok))
Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick
I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
FartingPinkLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 am

((Anyone can join. Just fill out the form))
~ Call Me Fang ~

Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dolorosa » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 am

((Yay =D!))

Vampire
Name:Mikaila Storm (Kaila)
Age bitten:12
Real age:99,almost 100
Personality:Mikaila is shy,but once she gets comfortable with you she is friendly,but still temperamental and sensible.She tries to be as happy as possible,but will not force back tears or make a fake smile
History:Mikaila was looking for her sister,because she disappeared for some time.While searching on different streets a vampire jumped from nowhere bitted her.Three times,in three days.It was like being poured acid on her and being walked on by a bus,the two in the same time.When she woke up she was in a cave with all other vampires.In the morning light,so they were sleeping.Since she was sleepy too,she put her head to a rest.The 2nd day she woke up,even if she should have stayed asleep.Getting on her feet,she could barely stand but she took a look inside the cave.Looking at all the others she eventually observed her sister.With a smile she got herself next to Amaya,and slept through the day.
Crush:None
Power:Invisibility for 10 minutes
Appearance:Image
Other:She is Amaya's little sister and want's to seek revenge on that scary vampire =DDDDDDDDDD
The Dolorosa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:38 pm

((Accepted))
~ Call Me Fang ~

Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:47 pm

((I'll make a charrie tomorrow, if I can. I'm kinda busy right now. Hopefully that's okay...?))

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxXKyorgraXxX » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Vampire
Name: Aki Flora
Age bitten: 17
Real age: 77
Personality: Quiet and keeps to herself, doesn't really trust others very well. But is nice once she is out of her shell
History: She was out with a few friends the night she was attacked. She had forgotten something and went back to go get it but ended up being caught and bitten. She doesn't remember who did it and wants to find out who really did change her to who she is today.
Crush: No one yet
Power: Has visions, or can see into the future at times
Appearance: Long black hair with bright blue eyes. She isn't tall or even small, some where around the middle and on the side of her neck is a small dragon tattoo. (Couldn't find a picture sorry)

Hunter
Name: Aaron Heart
Personality: He is rather a friendly person and loves to make people laugh. But when it comes to hunting he's cold and bitter to his prey.
History: He was abandoned as a 5 year old since his parents had died in a really bad car accident. He lived with a friend until he was old enough to take care of himself.
Crush: None yet
Weapon: Crossbow
Appearance: Image
Last edited by XxXKyorgraXxX on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I DO NOT trade pets for items. So please don't ask or you will be ignored.
XxXKyorgraXxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:00 pm

((Roseness: Sure, I understand.
XxXKyorgraXxX: Read the rules again.))
~ Call Me Fang ~

Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes