The Gypsy Women (Dancing/Music/Romace RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Gypsy Women (Dancing/Music/Romace RP)

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:26 am

"Gypsy Woman"

Was it her face that invaded your mind?
Her kind isn't very hard to find
She lets you think she found you first
That's how she works
Her sick and twisted gypsy curse
She can swallow knives
She can swallow lives
Golden black stare
Brought the night of your demise..

Tried to run away with a gypsy woman
Here today then gone for good
Can't get away with a gypsy woman
Thought no one would know
Your secrets down below
But you can't go
Can't go with her
Can't go
Can't go with her
The gypsy woman

This is a favorite game to play
She's got you stumbling
Stumble, st-st-stumbling
Talks with a grin
Cause she's got no shame
Enjoyed the fame
Bringing down the family name

She can swallow knives
She can swallow lives
Golden black stare
Brought the night of your demise..

Your secrets down below
But you can't go
Can't go with her
Can't go
Can't go with her
The gypsy woman

She can rob you blind with just one look
From those eyes
Out of all the thieves that trained her
None of them could tame her

Your secrets down below
But you can't go
Can't go with her
Can't go
Can't go with her

But you can't go
Can't go with her
Can't go
Can't go with her
Can't go
Can't go with her

Tell me was it worth it?
Can you say it's worth it?
Tell me was it worth, can you tell me it was worth it?

But you can't go
Can't go with her
Can go
Can't go with her
The gypsy woman

But you can't go
Can't go with her
Can go
Can't go with her
The gypsy woman

Tell me was it worth it
Can you say it's worth
Tell me was it worth it
Can you tell me it was worth it?

Legends tell that the female race...basically the "Gypsys", are of harm and satin's desire. They live as threats. The mere people all around the city believe they are spawn of satin and are deadly, inhuman things not human, nor immortal. The Gypsys are basically like bellydancers, who have the ability to dance like the 'normal' people, as it is a gene they grew up with. The one true question is...do you believe them?

[b]The Types Of 'Races'

"Gypsys" - "Spawns of Satin" as they call him. They're a type of being who have no more then a perfect roll of their hips, immortal-like beauty, and stunning voices that could hypnotize any man they see. They are "not safe" beings.

Humans - Like everyone as well. They don't do much. Just simple beings.

Rules

~No Gary Sues or Mary Sues
~No God-modding or Power Playing.
~No cursing/swearing....keep it at ***'s and Pg.13 settings
~Romance is encouraged, but keep it Pg.13
~You can use Anime/Real pictures. Wichever pleases you more.
~There's no such thing as a male Gypsy. They only consist of females
~Follow all of TESS' rules.
~Have fun

Forms/Character Sheets

Code: Select all
Name:
"Race": (Gypsy or Human)
Personality:
History/Bio:
Crush/BF/GF/Other:
Ability: (For Gypsys)
Picture/Appearence:
Other:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Enyo ("Warlike")
"Race": Gypsy
Personality: Enyo is devious, sweet, and very attractive. She is intellegent and very spiteful. After being cheated on by the man she seemed to "Posses" she became enraged and nearly crazed
History/Bio: Her "Lover" was stolen from her, and she became angered. She was concidered then, a "Spawn Of Satin"
Crush/BF/GF/Other: N/A
Ability: Dancing and Singing
Picture/Appearence:
Other: She is a natural Bellydancer
Last edited by Versa_Mythology on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

((It's true :( Look it up on the news!!!))
Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Gypsy Women (Dancing/Music/Romace RP)

Postby Moondancer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:14 am

Name: Gabriel Quint
"Race": human
Personality: Gabriel is a very quiet and withdrawn guy. He tends to prefer being alone as he's never sure how to deal with people. Despite being very sweet in nature and kind to his friends, he finds it hard to get close to people. He loves playing the violin and his violin is one of his most prized posessions. He smokes rather frequently and he has a strong French accent that gets thicker if he gets angry or sad. He does, sometimes slip into French without realizing it. He can lock away his emotions without a second though, making it hard for people to know what he's thinking or feeling if he doesn't want them to. He has very bad bipolar disorder so he does suffer periods of extreme mania, becoming irritable, full of energy and sometimes dangerously violent. These are usually followed by periods of depression, Gabriel becoming, isolated, tired and hopeless. These periods can last from a few days to six months

History/Bio: Gabriel was born in France to an extremely rich family, with parents who had no time for him. His mother was cold and uncaring and his father considered him worthless. In his time there, he probably had a better relationship with the housekeeper. He grew up, caring as little about his parents as they did about him, and watched with detatchment as his mother slowly slipped into depression. She committed suicide when Gabriel was 10, hanging herself. His father seemed to grow to hate him more and more, blaming him for his mother's death, and sent him to a string of boarding schools. Gabriel always got sent back after a few months, determined to get expelled as fast as he could. As soon as he turned 16, he left school and his father.
Crush/BF/GF/Other: Enyo (crush)
Ability: N/A
Picture/Appearence: Gabriel is quite tall, around 6"2', and is quite well muscled. However, he is lightly built. HIs skin is naturally pale but slightly tanned. His hair is pale brown and makes a mop of curls on his head. He tends to wear it in a ponytail but a few strands always come loose and fall in front of his eyes, which are a pale hazel colour. He has a jagged scar running across his left cheek and over the bridge of his nose and he wears a ring with a family crest on his left hand. His hands are strangely delicate, with long fingers, but the palms are calloused and worn.
Other: None
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the wall
I am the fire that burns against cold
The light that brings the dawn
The horn that wakes the sleepers
The shield that guards the realms of men
For this night, and all nights to come.

'Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is almost upon us.
Kill the boy and let the man be born'

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:20 am

(Accepted! Welcome to the RP, Moon!)
VIRUS SPREADING LIKE WILDFIRE ON FACEBOOK! It is a trojan worm called koobface. It will steal your info, invade your system and shut it down! DO NOT open the link Barack Obama Clinton Scandal! If SmartGirl15 requests you as a friend, don't accept it; it is a virus. If somebody on your list adds her, you get the virus too! Please copy and paste to your wall. Confirmed on MSNBC and SNOPES..please pass it on...

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 am

(( ^^ ))

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:12 am

((Should we just start and accept people as they join? ^^))

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:12 am

(( May as well, I'm bored XD ))

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am

((Okay xD))

The female stood silently as she stared at the seeming crowd. No...not a crowd....more like a small group of men who were looking for attention. She smirked slightly, her mind set on two things ; Dance and Seduction. That was all she needed to please them all, and she had girls to help her. This was a daily rutine. After a moment, she heard the music start, and her body swayed to the music slowly at first, but as the beat increased, so didn't the rolling of her hips.

Body elegent, the black sild materierial she wore slid agaisnt her skin, causing her to feel a bit better as she moved more caressly. She closed her eyes as the jewels sparkled slightly.

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:39 am

Gabriel sat on a street corner, hair tangled, clothes dirty and a bottle of cheap wine clutched in one hand. He lifted the bottle slowly, blinking in surprise. It was almost completely empty. "When did that happen?" he muttered to himself, throwing the bottle across the street.

It turned out that leaving school at sixteen hadn't been the best idea. He was intelligent but, with no qualifications, it was almost impossible to find a job. He loosely fingered the ring with his family crest that he wore on his left hand. Come to think of it, it was probably worth more than half the street. But it was the one thing he would never sell, no matter what.

Gabriel looked up suddenly, hearing music drifting from further down the road. He pushed himself up using the wall as support, swaying slightly, and made his way towards the music. He stopped when he saw the source, several girls were dancing, surrounded by a crowd of men. There was one in particular that caught his eye; a pale-skinned girl, dressed in black, dancing in the center of the group.

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Versa_Mythology » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:47 am

The music was easy to keep to, and her body seemed to answer to the calling of beats. Swaying like no other, her mind set on dancing once again. Her eyes slowly opened, but only partially as she moved and watche dthe others to make sure that she was dancing diffrent steps then them. It was the whole purpose of the circle. To have one dancer dancing diffrently in the middle was of pride of her culture, and surely Enyo proved otherwise Sorry if this paragraph doesn't make much sense xD)

As the song deepened and faded off to silence, she stopped dancing as if her body and the music were one. She stepped out of the group and fixed her material as did the other girls. A few of them flirted with the men around the circle, but Enyo stood alone as she always did, smiling at her friends who seemingly entranced these silly men. She felt the presence of Gabriel and froze, but slowly turned her gaze to him. "Hello," she spoke seductivly.

Versa_Mythology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondancer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:04 pm

(( Just turned 12:00 here. Happy New Year!!!!))

Moondancer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me