Dagia and Kera: 17 Year Olds' War *Needs Members*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Dagia and Kera: 17 Year Olds' War *Needs Members*

Postby Cate » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Intro

War. Its been going on for the past two years and though thats a short time to some its been hard. Anyone 17 and up that can still fight have been drafted to fight in both Dagia and Kera: the cities of Dawn and Dusk. There used to be a good reason for the war but the longer they two countries fought the more the reason was forgot and replaced with a growing hate of each other. Some families split, some friends turned on each other, but for some there is still hope. Some make secret friendships some make enimies. Some fight and some only do it because they have to. The choise is yours: join the growing hatred of the two countries and fight....or fight for peace that may one day settle between the two countries.

Rules
.tess rules aply
.romance and violence is PG 13 at most
.no gary or mary-sues
.no powerplaying or godsmoding
.no text talk unless out of character
.no killing others without permission
.no powers
.put freedom to let me know you read the rules
.if you want someone to be your crush ask them first.

Form
Code: Select all
Name:
Looks/description:
Special ability (Speed, stelth, endurance, ex...):
Dagia or Kera:
Crush:
Siblings:
History:
Personality:
Other:
Last edited by Cate on Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tynahi and I go to school together. We usually share laptop or phones to get on please don't ban us.
Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dagia and Kera: 17 Year Olds' War

Postby Cate » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Name: Kaitlin (Kate)
Looks/description: Blonde shoulder legnth hair, brown eyes, pale skin
Special ability (Speed, stelth, endurance, ex...): Speed and stelth
Dagia or Kera: Dagia
Crush: Johnson
Siblings: Younger brother Tommy
History: She had a normal life. Lived with her mother, father and brother Tommy. She met Johnson in 6th grade and grew up with him. She graduated at the age of 17 only to be drafted into the war with Johnson and some other school mates.
Personality: Kind, curious, can be defensive, friendly, can also be hyper.
Other: freedom

Name: Johnson
Looks/description:

Special ability (Speed, stelth, endurance, ex...): Speed and endurance
Dagia or Kera: Dagia
Crush: Kate
Siblings: Younger sister Isabell
History: Same as Kate
Personality: Smart, can be defensive, brave, hyper, funny
Other: freedom
Last edited by Cate on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tynahi and I go to school together. We usually share laptop or phones to get on please don't ban us.
Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dagia and Kera: 17 Year Olds' War *Needs Members*

Postby Cate » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:52 pm

accepted thax for joining

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:26 pm

(i guess we can start RPing)

Kate went through her dresser packing up to leave. Johnson sat on her bed looking around, already packed and was waiting for her. "Do we have to do this?" She muttered the question. She'd just graduated a little more than a month ago and now she was going to war. Yipee. She heard Johnson jump get up and walk over "Yeah we do, ya done packin?"
Sh looked at him over her shoulder. She could see that he didnt want to go either. His eyes were sad but that was the only thing that gave it away. He tossed his long bangs out of his eye. "Yeah Im done." Kate sighed and placed the last shirt in the suitcase. She turned toward him again "Johnson I..." she started to say when her eight year old brother Tommy burst into the room "Its not FAIR! Why cant I go??? I wanna go!! Take me with you!! Can I go instead? You dont even wanna go!" he complained angrilly. Then he saw Johnson "Oo..!! Kate and Johnson sittin in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G..."he started and Kate turned red "If you dont get out of my room Im gonna kill you." Kate hissed as Johnson passed "I'll uh...meet you there." He turned and left. "Tommy your SO dead..."

Johnson waited for Kate. He didnt want to go...did anyone want to any ways? Kate finally came out "Finally. You took your time." She rolled her eyes "I had to kill my bro remember? Come on lets go." Johnson half smiled to make her feel better. He knew she liked it and that she liked him more than a friend. He'd known that for a while, so did most of the school. In a way he liked her back, but he wasnt gonna tell her that...well at least not yet.

~Later~
Kate and Johnson walked into thier assinged rooms. Kates was pretty empty for now so she chose a bed and set her stuff down. The place was colorless and not very cheerful. "Well isnt this joyful..." she muttered and wonder if johnsons room was better.

It wasnt. His room already had some boys in it. He recognized some fromschool others were complete strangers. He looked for a bed and found...a cot. He set his stuff down with a sigh then went to talk with some of the other boys.

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm

(Sorry Vacation with no computerXD)

"Kate" She smiled looking at the girl. "Nice to meet you"

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:10 pm

"So......you for or against this whole thing?" Kate asked. She hoped for God that she wasnt for it. She couldnt think of how she could stand it. Why in the world would anyone be for the war??

Johnsone was not in the mood to talk to a lot of these boys. The ones from school werent exactly friends so he ventured outside. Maybe he'd run into Kate? He hoped. Most of the boys in there had no sence an thought that this war would be fun. At least Kate had some sence.

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:24 pm

"Oh God no!!" Kate stated harshly "Franckly I dont see how anyone can be."

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Kate nodded gladly before she heard a knock on the door. She turned and saw Johnson peering in. "Johnson!!! Come and meet Megan." She waved her hand for him to come in. "Megan this is Johnson. Johnson, Megan" She smiled.

Johnson had heard kate before he saw her. She was talking to someone. He knocked on the door and felt better when she greeted him warmly. You could never know with Kate at times. As he came forward he look Megan up and down before saying quietly, in a very stupid manner "Hello" then to Kate "I hope you found some people with sence here. Theres no luck in mine" He and Kate rolled there eyes.

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

"Yup, since sixth grade" Kate answered "And yup. So far at least. Why not all the boys are for the war are they?" Kate asked peering at him.

"Sixth grade" he said a second after Kate and smiled sheepishly at Megan before answering Kate "Most of them. Deriks not but then again you know Derik" He rolled his eyes and Kate sighed.

"Another boy from school. He loves to show off his smarts anytime he can...but he's a good guy" Kate shrugged.

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cate » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Kate laughed dryly then said flatly"I dont think we really had a choice."

Johnson looked at her "That must have been hard."

Cate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me